剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
Go to hell.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, sunshine.
我们按你说的打了电♥话♥
We used your lifeline, like you asked.
帕特里夏·格蕾格森 从没听说过你
Patricia Gregson, never heard of you.
你要被引渡到墨西哥
You're being extradited to Mexico.
为什么
For what?
首先 你杀了个人
Well, you killed a man, for starters.
谁说的
Says who?
没人需要开口
No one had to say anything.
都拍下来了
It was all on video.
好吧 谢谢 再见
All right, thanks. Bye.
好了 克利夫兰办公室在等我们去
Okay, Cleveland office is waiting for us.
45分钟车程 然后我们就安全了
45-minute drive, and we're safe.
谁知道你在这儿
Who knows you're here?
蒂奥 我不是第一次做这种事了
Come on, Tio, it's not my first rodeo.
那他呢
And him?
我的编辑知道我正在写一篇报道
My editor knows I'm working on a story,
但我没告诉他我在哪儿
but I didn't tell him my location, so...
以我对阿特拉斯的了解
Look, given what I know about Atlas,
-我和你们一样有危险 -那我们意见一致
- I'm in as much danger as you. - Then we're agreed.
我们都有危险 能走了吗
We're all in danger. Can we go now?
你们不知道面对的是什么
You guys have no idea what you're up against.
我想我很清楚 我也不怕
I think I do, and I'm not scared.
-你不怕吗 -不怕
- You're not scared? - No.
你应该害怕
Oh, well, you should be.
你以为这是场公平的战斗吗
You think this is some kind of fair fight?
不是那么回事
It doesn't work like that.
阿特拉斯是全球性组织
Atlas, they're global.
他们无所不在 行踪隐秘
They're everywhere and nowhere.
你现在的口气跟桑德一样
All right, now you sound like Zehnder.
桑德说对了 现在他死了
Zehnder was right, and now he's dead.
他们要你死 你就死定了
They decide it's your time, that's it, it's your time,
而且手段从不重复
and never the same way twice.
每次暗♥杀♥都精心设计过
Every kill is just for you.
如果场面很凌乱 那是故意的
If it's messy, it's supposed to be messy.
如果很干净 那也是故意的
Clean, supposed to be clean.
你一旦觉得自己安全了
And the minute you think you're safe...
他们就挑那时下手
that's when it happens.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
步♥枪♥支架 三脚架
在临死的时候召叫我
"In the hour of my death,
并引我到你面前
"Call me and bid me come unto thee.
和你诸圣赞颂你
"That with all thy saints,
于无穷世
I may praise thee forever and ever."
《基♥督♥的灵魂》
阿门
Amen.
我想你准备好了 小家伙
I think you're ready, little one.
那段祷词真美
That was beautiful.
我很快就回来 你们没什么问题吧
I'll be back in a little bit. You guys good?
-没事 -我们好得不得了 妈妈
- Fine. - We're better than fine, Mommy.
-我们棒极了 -是啊
- We're amazing. - Yes, you are.
你确实棒极了 我很欣慰 小猫鼠
You are amazing, and it makes me very happy, mouse.
艾丝黛拉 我很感激你
Estella, I'm very grateful for you.
-谢谢你帮我... -别客气 朱莉
- Thank you for-- - No need, Julie.
我明白
I understand.
-好的 -妈妈
- Okay. - Mommy!
什么事 宝贝
Yes, sweetie?
我看到外面有警车
I saw the police car here.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 别担心
Yeah, don't worry.
很快一切都会好起来 好吗
Everything's gonna be just fine very soon, okay?
-好的 -爱你
- Okay. - Love you.
-再见 -再见 宝贝
- Bye. - Bye, sweetie.
来吧
Come on.
接你的车来了
There's your ride.
你觉得他们像墨西哥警♥察♥吗
Those look like Mexican cops to you?
他们有合法文件
They had the correct paperwork.
我只知道
All I know is
你已经不归我们管了
you're not our problem anymore.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
很遗憾格蕾格森小姐非常不通融
I'm sorry Miss Gregson was so unaccommodating.
但我真的觉得我比她更适合来帮你
But I do think I'm much more suited to help you than she is.
罗马尼亚 布加勒斯特
比我们刚认识的时候要发达多了 不是吗
A bit more civilized than when we met, isn't it?
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want with me?
没必要直接就跳到我想从你那得到什么
I don't know that we need to jump into what I want from you.
我比较倾向于先说我给你了什么
I'd rather start with what I've given you.
一条命 比如说
Life, for example.
这么说所有指控都撤销了
So all the charges are dropped?
"撤销"是个很专业的词
"Dropped" is such a technical term.
我们打算用更为边缘化的方式来处理
We tend to operate a bit farther outside the margins.
所以我还没恢复自♥由♥
So I'm still not free?
这要取决于你是怎么看了
Well, it depends on how you look at it.
你不是囚犯 也不是逃犯
You're not a prisoner; you're not a fugitive.
但你说得对 我给你的这条命
But you're right, the life I've given you
是属于我的
belongs to me.
你想让我怎么做
And what do you want me to do with it?
你一无所有 当然是根据设定
You have nothing, by design of course.
没有家 没有亲人 没有国籍
No home, no family, no country.
你压根不存在
You don't exist.
但我就在这呢
But here am I.
是我们在这
Here are we.
谁是"我们"
And who is "we"?
我们是阿特拉斯
We are Atlas.
你会有用不完的资金
You will have unlimited funding,
用不完的武器
unlimited weaponry,
但你必须要完全抛弃个人的情感
but you must free yourself of emotion,
信义以及愤怒
of loyalty, of anger.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人把我们打倒在地
Russians beat us to our knees.
趁我们想站起来时屠♥杀♥我们
Slaughter us when we try to stand up.
我父亲 母亲
My father, mother,
妻子 还未出生的孩子
my wife, unborn child.
我忠于我的人♥民♥
My loyalty is with my people.
我永远也不会背弃他们
I will never let go of that.
你觉得革命就是人和枪弹
You think revolution is about men and bullets.
革命和其它事物一样
Revolution is like everything else.
关乎的是金钱
It's about money.
你会给我革命吗
And you will give me revolution?
你会变成另一种士兵
Well, you'll become a different sort of soldier.
你要付出时间 等到某天
You'll put in your time, and one day...
我们再谈革命
We'll talk revolution.
但你的愤怒 给你制♥造♥了很多麻烦
But your anger, it hasn't served you well.
我们这个组织容不下愤怒
There's no place for it in this organization.
我们的使命远比这要重要
Our mission is much too important.
成为维系这个混乱世界的隐形之手
To be the invisible hand that maintains order in a chaotic world.
索罗托夫先生忘记隐形是我们成功的关键了
Mr. Solotov forgot that invisibility is essential to our success.
你想要我杀了他
You want me to kill him.
你妻子的遭遇 约翰逊先生
What happened to your wife, Mr. Johnson,
不是我♥干♥的
was not my doing.
是索罗托夫干的
It was Solotov's doing.
我们也许没有传统意义上的道德准则
We may not have a moral code in a traditional sense,
但规矩还是有的
but there are rules.
我们不会随便杀人
We don't kill indiscriminately.
我怎么知道这是真♥相♥
How do I know that is true?
我会赢得你的信任
I will earn your trust.
你也会赢得我的
You will earn mine.
我想只有一个答案吧
I assume there is only one answer here.
我要怎么找到他
How do I find him?
找到鲍勃·李·斯威格
Find Bob Lee Swagger,
就会找到索罗托夫
you'll find Solotov.
我想你是蹲在那些水塔旁
I figure you're hunkered down next to those water towers
在一个可以稳定自己的地方
in a place you can steady yourself.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表