剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
嗯
Yeah.
你说的是 他只是
You're right. He's just...
很擅长掩盖他的感受
really good at hiding all of his emotions.
他不是唯一一个
Well, he's not unique in that.
我认识很多精通隐藏自己感受的人
I've known plenty who have mastered that skill.
鲍勃·李有路要走
Bob Lee has a road to walk.
你也是
And so do you.
有时你们一起旅行 有时分开
Sometimes, you travel together; sometimes, apart.
重要的是你们的终点是一样的
The important thing is that you end up in the same place.
-你开枪打了我 -打的是你的护胸
- You shot me. - In your chest plate.
你很走运我只打了那里
You're lucky that's all I did.
-我都锁定他了 -狗屁
- I had him. - Like hell you had him.
我伸出了几根手指
How many fingers I got up, huh?
就知道 你再这样
That's what I thought. You pull that shit again,
我就杀了你
I'll kill you in half a heartbeat.
总是要逞英雄
Always gotta be the hero, huh?
我没想做任何人的英雄
I'm not trying to be anybody's hero.
这是你造成的 你完全失控了
You did this. You're completely out of control.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我要再多待久一点
I'll be staying a little longer.
又回到从前了
Just like old times.
我跟丹宁见了面 那个我跟你提起过的记者
I met with Denning, that reporter I told you about.
嗯
Yep.
他很害怕 他也该感到害怕
He's scared, and rightfully so.
花了点功夫 但我从他口中套出了一个名字
Took some work, but I managed to get a name from him.
他的线人是科特·桑德
His source was Kurt Zehnder.
-桑德 -我以前挺喜欢他
- Zehnder? - I loved the guy,
但他们说他最近几年过得不太好
but they say he hasn't been doing too well the last few years.
嗯 丹宁说他的心理可能有问题
Yeah, Denning said he might've had some mental health issues,
但他提供的情报都属实
but apparently everything he brought him checked out.
只差一个他发誓
All that was left was the transfer of a file
能证实一切的文件
he swore would corroborate everything.
发生了什么事
What happened?
桑德叫一个快递员把文件送给丹宁
Zehnder used a courier to get the file to Denning,
但那个快递员始终没出现
but the courier never showed.
一周后 桑德自杀了
A week later, Zehnder committed suicide,
丹宁从那时起便转入地下
and that's when Denning went underground.
桑德那份文件里到底有什么内容
What the hell did Zehnder have in that file?
我还不知道 但我查到
I don't know yet, but I did some digging
他用假名租了一个储藏室
and he's got a storage facility under a false name.
我们准备去看看
We're gonna go check it out.
但还有另外一件事
But there's something else.
我从法兰克福回来后 让局里的专家
When I got back from Frankfurt, I had the Bureau's artist
帮我描绘了在酒店房♥间那个人的画像
render an image of the guy from the hotel room.
他当时冒充德国警♥察♥
He was posing as a German police officer.
我在鲍勃·李的房♥间里发现了他
I found him in Bob Lee's room.
你认得这张脸吗
Does this face mean anything to you?
看着像在阿富汗的那个联♥合♥国♥医生
Looks like the UN doctor from Afghanistan.
也像伤了我的那个人
And it looks like the guy who did this to me.
索罗托夫
Solotov...
靠 唐尼是对的
Shit, Donny was right.
索罗托夫杀了毛拉的老婆
Solotov killed the mullah's wife,
因为她知道海♥洛♥因♥的事
'cause she knew about the heroin.
现在他要来追杀我们
Now he's coming after us.
但为什么现在才来
But why now?
我们六年前就发现那批货了
We found that stuff six years ago.
可能有人耳闻了丹尼的报道
It's possible someone got wind of Denning's story.
米查姆当时中饱私囊 以进行违反规定的秘密行动
Meachum was skimming off the top to run rogue black ops.
有多少人牵连其中很难说
No telling how many hands were in that pot.
我去年在监狱里认识了一个人
I met a guy in prison last year,
亚利克斯·普罗索维奇 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥ 衷心
Alexi Prosovich, he's Russian Mafia, dialed in.
也许他知道些什么
Maybe he knows something.
我们去拜访拜访他吧
Let's pay him a visit.
我们得查出是谁雇了索罗托夫
Okay, well, the thing we have to figure out is who hired Solotov.
我们怎么知道不是格蕾格森
How do we know it wasn't Gregson?
她多年来都试图收拾米查姆的残局
She'd been trying to clean up that Meachum fallout for years.
帕特里夏的行事风格是低调
Patricia's whole MO is border and containment.
你该知道
You should know.
她如果想铲除8113小队
If she wanted to silence the 8113,
会采用更低调的方式
there are much quieter ways of doing it.
幕后黑手另有其人
Someone else is pulling the strings.
我们找到索罗托夫就能找到答案
We find Solotov, we find the answers.
希望他不要先找到我们
Let's just hope he doesn't find us first.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表