剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
She only ate the jelly out of her PB&J.
她不会有事的 我以前也这样
Ah, she'll be fine. That's what I used to do.
你该去洗澡 准备一下了
You should shower up and get ready.
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
宝贝 还有四个小时呢
Baby, we have four hours.
这是国际航♥班♥
It's an international flight.
我还是不理解
I mean, I still don't understand
为什么你要大老远跑去法兰克福
why you have to go all the way to Frankfurt
给他颁奖 但...
to give him the award, but--
因为他和他的战友们还在兰斯图尔
'Cause he and his guys are still at Landstuhl.
那不是巴黎
That's not exactly Paris.
的确不是 但这是趟去欧洲的免费旅行
No, it's not, but it is a free trip to Europe.
是去见战友的免费旅行
You mean a free trip to see the boys.
这一年很难熬 小朱
We had a long year, Jules.
没有你 玛丽和他们
Without you and Mary and those guys,
我真不知道会干出什么事来
I don't know what I would have done.
别忘了 在机场也要花些时间
Well, don't forget, we need the extra time at the airport.
你可是鲍勃·李·斯威格
You know, you're Bob Lee Swagger.
身边有一大群保镖 人们可能会认出你
You have lots of security and people recognizing you.
也许我们走运 没人会注意到我
Maybe we'll get lucky and nobody will notice me.
是啊
Yeah, right.
我放了几套西装在床上
I laid out some suits on the bed.
选好了就告诉我 我来打包
Let me know which one you want to take, I'll pack it.
我还要穿西装吗
I have to wear a suit?
当然啊 你必须穿西装
Hell, yeah, you have to wear a suit.
你答应了空出一晚上不陪战友
You promised me a night without the boys,
我希望能过得浪漫点
and I expect to be romanced.
而且我还记着你巴黎之旅的承诺
And I'm still holding you to the trip to Paris.
遵命 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
小可爱 慢点跑
Hey, mija, slow down.
我们有一整个周末可以跑呢
We've got the whole weekend to run.
孩子 让艾丝黛拉休息一下吧
Hey, Kiddo, give Estella a break.
-谢谢你的照顾 -哪里的话
- Thank you for doing this. - Oh, doing what?
我已经驯了25年的马了
I've been breaking horses for 25 years.
一个小女孩难不倒我的
What's one little girl?
再见 我的乖女儿
Bye, my sweet girl.
我一生一世都爱着你
I love you infinity times infinity.
也就是永远都爱咯
That means forever.
当然
It sure does.
别忘了给我带硬币 爸爸
Don't forget my coins, Daddy.
我不会忘了你的硬币
I won't forget your coins.
最不忍♥心的时刻到了
This is the worst part.
-妈妈 -我会很想你
- Mom. - I'm gonna miss you so much!
你能每天都跟艾丝黛拉录个视频给我吗
Will you make me videos every day with Estella?
-好 -一天十个哦
- Yes. - Like ten a day?
妈妈
Mom.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
好了 所有号♥码你都有了吧
All right, you have all the numbers, right?
-都有了 -酒店信息呢
- Oh, yes. - Hotel information?
我复印了三份 快走吧 走吧
I have three copies, so go on, go!
-我们不会有事的 -谢谢
- We're gonna be fine. - Thank you,
-给 我给你们做的 -谢谢
- Here, I made this for you... - I appreciate it.
你太好了 谢谢你 再见 宝贝
No, you're so sweet. Thank you, though. Bye, honey!
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom!
妈妈 妈妈 等等
Mom! Mommy, wait!
怎么了 宝贝
Yeah, baby?
我给你做了个东西
I made something for you
这样你每次看到它就会想起我
so every time you look at it you remember me.
我不会忘记你的 别说这种话
I'm not gonna forget you. Are you kidding me?
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我们会想你的 好了 快进去吧
And we'll miss you. Okay, run inside.
-艾丝黛拉在等你呢 -好
- Estella's waiting for you. - Okay.
好 我爱你 爸爸
Okay. I love you, Daddy.
我也爱你 小猫鼠
I love you too, Mouse.
一切都会很好的
It's gonna be fine.
比很好更好
Better than fine.
我们能享受几天二人世界
We could use a few days.
德国 我们来了
Germany, here we come.
艾丝黛拉教了我一个新词
Estella taught me a new word.
"Aw-veed-is-zanie" 意思是"再见"
"Aw-veed-is-zanie." It means good-bye.
你用得着
You can use it.
我爱你 妈妈 还有爸爸
I love you, Mommy and Daddy.
亲爱的 你要看几遍那个视频啊
Baby, how many times you gonna watch that?
无数遍吧
Maybe 100 million.
我想她了
I miss her.
我也想她了
I do too.
但我们能来这里我很开心
But I am glad we did this.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我知道搬去德州你很不习惯
I know the move to Texas was hard,
但我保证 情况会好起来的
but I promise you, it'll get better.
我们在哪 哪里就是家
Look, anywhere we are is home to me.
我只是以为过了些时日
I think I just thought things would be easier
一切都会轻松很多
after some time passed.
亲爱的 世人会往前看 相信我
Baby, the world's gonna move on, trust me.
玛丽确实很喜欢德州 对她来说是好事
Mary does love Texas. It's been good for her.
她骑马的技术已经比我像她这么大时好多了
She's already riding better than I was at her age.
她很固执 这就成功了一半
Well, she's stubborn; that's half the battle.
你说她这是遗传谁呢
Huh, I wonder who she got that from?
-你啊 -那你呢
- You. - What about you?
-我不固执 -你可是相当固执
- I'm not stubborn. - You're pretty stubborn.
-我才不固执 -你相当固执
- No, I'm not. - You're pretty stubborn.
你就是
Yes, you are.
华盛顿特区
你的工作有利于我们的性生活
Your job is great for our sex life,
却不利于我的工作
but not so great for my job.
告诉参议员你参加了一个跨部门会议
Tell the senator you had an interdepartmental meeting.
我们要这样来形容我们的事吗
Is that what we're calling this?
比"午餐活动"好听多了
It sounds better than a nooner.
得花点时间才能习惯你的配枪
Gun takes a little getting used to.
不是说这样不性感 只是显得我有点娘炮
Not that it isn't sexy, just slightly emasculating.
你是个男子汉 我只是个戴徽章的秘书
You're the man, I'm just a secretary with a badge.
你是联调局高级特别探员
You are a Senior Special Agent with the FBI,
那可比秘书厉害多了
and that is a hell of a lot more than a secretary.
至少他们把你调去了特区
At least they moved you to D.C.
他们没法一直把你困在桌子后面干文职
They can't keep you behind a desk forever.
开玩笑吗 联调局发明了桌子
Are you kidding? The FBI invented the desk
就是让探员们能在后面有事可做
so that agents would have something to sit behind.
而且也不是我要求调职的
And I didn't ask for this transfer.
没人会故意想调去
Nobody would knowingly want to work for
人事管理办公室工作
the Office of Personnel Management.
登顶的道路并非一直是坦途
Well, the road to the top is not always straight.
而且他们要是不把你调过来 你也遇不到我
And if they didn't transfer you, you wouldn't have met me.
说得好
Excellent point.
帕特丽夏·格蕾格森
周六一起吃晚餐
Dinner Saturday?
你那天不是有安保的事吗
Um, I thought you had that security thing.
是啊 我是说忙完之后
Yeah, I meant after.
不必因为我们今天没能一起吃午饭
You know, just because we skipped lunch today
你就还要想办法讨我欢心
doesn't mean you don't still have to impress me.
明白了
I see.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你不会真要吃那个吧
You're not really gonna eat that, are you?
在搞情报的人中
You know, for someone in the intelligence business,
你可不算聪慧过人啊
you're not very smart.
上车 我送你
Get in. I'll drop you.
我不介意走着去
I don't mind walking.
我介意
I do.
上车 把吃的扔掉
Get in, and leave that.
车管局的工作如何
So how are things at the DMV?
真好笑 还没听人这么说过
Funny, I never heard that one before.
在私人部门工作怎么样
How's the private sector?
我听说你在普♥京♥的生日宴上致辞了
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表