剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表
我妹妹的危机和华生医生被绑♥架♥的事
This crisis with my sister and Dr. Watson's kidnapping.
他把谁交给我们了
Who did he give us?
我不能接这个案子
I can't take this case.
你会留意这条线索
You will observe the thread.
但华生和哈德逊会像你女仆一样付出代价
But Watson and Hudson will pay like your maid.
你在伦敦有认识的人吗
Do you know anyone in London?
一位住在贝克街的先生
A gentleman who lives on Baker Street.
好神秘
How mysterious.
新任命的美国大使保罗·安德森
Paul Anderson, newly appointed US ambassador.
今天早上我们醒来 发现我女儿不见了
This morning we woke to find my daughter, missing.
克拉拉不见了吗
Clara is missing?
你是船上那个女孩
You're the girl from the ship.
你是谁
Who are you?
您是我父亲
You're my father.
我一点也不信你是我闺女
I do not believe for a minute you are my offspring.
我确实需要一位助手
I do find myself in need of an assistant.
克拉拉·安德森绑♥架♥案
Clara Anderson's kidnapping is a crime
我无法公然插手
in which I may not visibly involve myself.
你能去一些我去不了的地方
You could go where I cannot.
大使女儿的绑♥架♥案
The Kidnapping of the ambassador's daughter actually
其实是始于楼上厨房♥的一声召唤
began in the kitchen with the summons from upstairs.
当女仆把热水壶拿给
While the maid took the hot water jar
大使和他的妻子时
to the ambassador and his wife,
查理抓住机会
Charlie saw his opportunity
往可可里面放了一颗安♥眠♥药♥
and added a sleeping draught to the cocoa.
不久后 屋子安静下来
Soon, the house fallen silent,
查理趁机绑♥架♥了克拉拉
Charlie was able to abduct Clara.
我猜他把女孩抱下楼
I assume he carried the girl down the stairs
从后门出去
out the back door,
把她塞进大使的马车里
put her in the ambassador's coach
然后驶出大门
and drove out the gate
朝着大路开去
headed to the high road,
不过你是往左还是往右拐了呢
but did you turn left or right?
我可以出发了 福尔摩斯先生
I'm ready to go, Mr. Holmes.
什么 该死
What, the devil?
我正在弄清楚绑匪往哪边走
I was just about to ascertain which way the kidnapper went.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我半夜才睡着
I was up half the night.
我猜应该是兴奋导致的
Excitement, I guess.
你说你过你要教我的
You said you would teach me.
啊 对
Ah, yes.
我会
So I shall.
你的第一课马上开始
Your first lesson will begin at once.
来
Come.
夏洛克与女儿 第一季第02集
我以为我的课程是从侦查开始
I thought my lessons would be in detection.
找到克拉拉·安德森
Finding Clara Anderson,
学习如何调查我母亲的谋杀案
learning how to investigate my mother's murder.
如果要协助我 你必须学会听从指令
To assist me, you must learn to follow instructions
这比如何煮好一颗鸡蛋复杂多了
far more complex than properly boiling an egg.
拿着这个 让我们来检验一下你的工作成果
Now, take this, and let's put your work to the test.
跟上
Follow me.
应该不太糟糕吧
So it wasn't terrible?
这是你做的最好一次
It's your best attempt yet.
你很快就能煮好粥了
You may soon be capable of porridge.
现在检验一下你的画作
Now to examine your artistry.
手画得很细致
Detailed hand.
画得挺像
Good likeness.
福尔摩斯先生 美国大使又在楼下
Mr. Holmes, the American ambassador is downstairs again
和布里温特探长一起
with Inspector Bullivant.
带他们进来
Show them in.
在另一个房♥间等着
Wait in the other room.
福尔摩斯先生即将与您会面
Mr. Holmes will see you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生们
Gentlemen.
有新消息吗
Any news?
安德森大使坚持亲自过来道谢
Ambassador Anderson insisted on thanking you personally,
但他已将此案完全委托给警局处理了
but he has entrusted his case entirely to the yard.
还有我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥们
Along with my own pinkertons.
我猜你知道那家事务所
I assume you know that agency?
是的 我非常熟悉他们的工作
Yes, I am familiar with their work.
但我和我妻子
But my wife and I wish to say how grateful we are
很感谢您的付出
for your efforts.
您客气了
You're most welcome.
绑匪联♥系♥您了吗
Did the kidnappers contact you, sir?
有人向你要赎金吗
Have you been asked for a ransom?
这是我的案子 福尔摩斯先生
It's my case now, Mr. Holmes.
不劳您再费心了
No need to concern yourself further.
那我们先告辞了
We'll be on our way.
探长 您有没有找到安德森先生的马车
Inspector, did you manage to locate Mr. Anderson's carriage?
或是残骸
or its remains?
我们会找到的 我保证
We will, I promise.
再会
Bye.
安德森大使
Ambassador Anderson,
您确定屋子里没有其他遗失吗
are you certain nothing else was taken from your house?
非常确定 先生
Quite sure, sir.
您为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
福尔摩斯先生喜欢玩谜语游戏
Mr. Holmes likes his riddles.
来吧先生 我们还有其他工作要做
Come, sir, we've work to do.
既然我被正式解雇了
Now that I have been officially let go,
那调查克拉拉的绑♥架♥案就更方便了
I can more easily investigate Clara's kidnapping.
你想被解雇
You wanted to be dismissed.
这是我介入案件的重要前提
It was a vital precondition to involving myself in the case,
这个案子还有几点原因吸引我
which still engages me for several reasons.
我有充分的理由相信
I have good cause to believe the same people
绑♥架♥克拉拉的那些人
who abducted Clara have been involved in taking
还涉及其他几起绑♥架♥案
other hostages.
和我聊聊大使的妻子
Tell me about the Ambassador's wife.
克拉拉说她母亲家坐拥金矿
Clara said her mother's family owned gold mines.
她的家族坐拥金矿
她希望克拉拉嫁给一位勋爵或者公爵
She wanted Clara to marry a lord or a duke,
想让克拉拉嫁给勋爵或公爵
并且她正在计划克拉拉在港口的首次社交亮相
and she was planning Clara's debut at a port.
计划克拉拉的首次亮相
我相信女王殿下一定高兴极了
I'm sure Her Majesty must be brimming with excitement.
这是你的第一个任务
And this is your first assignment.
我要你回到大使的住处
I want you to return to the Ambassador's residence,
伪装成仆人
incongneito
找到这些问题的答案
as a servant and find answers to these questions.
我有一些自己的推测
Oh, I have some ideas of my own.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
坚决不行
A thousand times no.
你需要全身心投入到我的调查中
You will concentrate entirely on my inquiries.
好吧 但大使夫妇不会认出我吗
Okay, but won't the Ambassador and his wife recognize me?
你主要在房♥子周围
Well, you'll be working mainly with plaster
用石膏获取犯罪现场的马蹄印
in the grounds of the house to take impressions
和鞋印
of hoof and boot prints of the crime scene,
同时你也可以继续
and in the meantime, you may continue your association
在厨房♥当帮厨
with a cook in the kitchen
那里没人会注意到你
where you will never be noticed.
现在按照这些指令 不要多做
Now follow these instructions, do nothing more,
也不要少做
and certainly do nothing less.
1. 回到大使住处伪装成仆人
2. 记录犯罪现场
3. 不要做多余的事
好的 福尔摩斯先生
All right, Mr. Holmes.
给你
Here, here.
哦
Oh.
亲爱的华生 你在哪
My dear Watson, where are you?
美国大使家
这是什么
What's this?
噢 一点石膏
Oh, it's a little plaster.
大使让我把石膏倒进
The Ambassador asked me to pour it into the
房♥子周围的脚印和马蹄印里
foot and hoof prints around the grounds.
剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表