剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表
I would allow you to walk into my cell, ask for help,
然后什么都不回报
and then give me nothing in return?
我不是说了会为我们的共同利益奔走吗
I've already said I would pursue our mutual interest.
所以 麻烦把我的衣服还给我
And to that end, please return my clothes.
我得马上离开
I must leave at once.
哦 亲爱的夏洛克
Oh, Sherlock.
我现在可不赶时间
I am at my leisure.
我大可毫不费力地
I could, without difficulty,
把你关到天黑 甚至更久
hold you here until nightfall, possibly beyond,
除非你想穿着囚服离开
unless you wish to leave this place dressed as a prisoner
让所有人都知道你来此的真实目的
with everyone knowing the true purpose of your visit.
是你逼我的
You did that.
我会不惜一切代价毁了你
I would stop at nothing to destroy you.
但那时 对于华生和哈德逊太太
Oh, but by that it would be too late
怕是已经来不及了
for Watson and Mrs. Hudson.
不
No.
你不能就这么走
You should not be leaving here
除非你答应我的条件
before agreeing to my terms.
这可不行
This will not do.
这可一点也说不过去
This will not do at all.
光靠一剂安♥眠♥药♥
No sleeping draught could have wiped out
不可能让你忘掉整个绑♥架♥过程
the memory of your whole ordeal.
我不允许你
I forbid you.
用这种语气和我女儿说话
I'm using that insinuating tone with my daughter.
别拿我当你那些听话的平克顿侦探狗腿
Do not mistake me for one of your pet Pinkertons,
或是见了外交豁免权就退缩的伦敦警♥察♥
nor some London Bobby cowering before diplomatic immunity.
我要真♥相♥
I will have the truth,
否则你的保险索赔一分也拿不到
or you will be paid nothing for your claim.
父亲 让我回答吧
Father, please let me answer him.
正如我所说 先生 我去房♥间睡觉
As I told you, sir, I went to sleep in my room
在一个棺材里醒来
and I woke inside the coffin
我根本不记得如何进去的
with no memory of how I got there.
我被困在棺材里 除了
I was kept inside the coffin except for...
那些行为 我无法控制 只能照做
Those activities, the body has no choice but to perform.
这些情况下 我都被蒙着眼睛
And on these occasions, I was blindfolded.
我被监禁的每一秒
And every second of my confinement,
我都为生命和脸面而恐惧
I was in terror for my life and my honor.
那个时候马夫在哪儿
Where was the coachman during this?
我怎么知道
Could I possibly know?
他什么时候带你离开棺材厂
When did he take you from the coffin factory?
怎么离开的
How was it?
你即将登船
You were on the brink of boarding a ship,
握着他的手
holding his hand.
握着手
Holding his hand?
阿米莉亚 别这样
Amelia, please don't.
让调查员处于被动状态
我当时在场
I was there.
我亲眼看见 她被人从一个黑箱子里
I saw her get pulled from a dark box
拖到了光天化日之下
into the blinding light of day.
你如何能指望她去抵抗这危险的罪犯
How could you expect her to resist a dangerous criminal
一个正拖着她去往伦敦码头闸门的罪犯
who was dragging her to the gates of the London dock?
你要验一验她的膝盖吗
Would you like to examine her knees?
你来这是想做这件事吗
Is that what you came here to do?
当然不是 我只是
Course not, I was only,
我看到你手上有戒指
I see a ring on your finger.
告诉我 伯特威斯尔先生
Tell me, Mr. Birtwistle.
你是通过下药让你太太欢心吗
Did you court your wife by drugging her?
你会把她塞进棺材 拖着她走向圣坛吗
Did you yank her to the altar in a coffin?
这就是你在家里的行事风格吗
Is that how you do things in the Birtwistle household?
够了 年轻人
That's quite enough, young lady.
别说了
That's quite enough.
我为问题的粗俗而道歉
Now I apologize for the indelicate nature of my
但请理解
questions but do understand.
当涉及到几万英镑的时候
When there's tens of thousands of pounds at stake,
我必须细致入微
I must be thorough.
细致入微就要残忍♥至极
And thoroughness demands cruelty?
才没有
Not at all.
你叫阿米莉亚 对吧
Amelia, is it?
你曾在营救现场
And you were present at the rescue.
也许我能单独和你谈谈
Perhaps I could speak to you in private.
当然可以
Well, of course you can.
正因如此 我们才坚持要她到场
That's why we insisted on her being present.
请允许我带你出去
Allow me to show you out.
告辞
Good day.
你真是让人出乎意料
You are a most unexpected sort of person.
美国人 女佣 拯救者
American, a maid, rescuer,
马夫 代理人
stable lad, and attorney.
但你很妥当地
But you provided sound representation
维护了克拉拉·安德森
for Clara Anderson.
我只说了你知道的事
I only said what you already know,
珠宝失窃 找不到踪迹
which is the jewels have been stolen and can't be found.
有很多地方可以去找找
And there's so many places to look,
威瑟西
比如棺材厂 至少有三起
such as the coffin factory, where at one point
绑♥架♥案在那儿发生
there were at least three hostages being held,
然而 你只覆盖旧地
and yet here you are covering old ground.
别任性 除此之外 我知道那个厂子的主人
Don't be impertinent. Besides which, I know the factory
是威瑟西尔勋爵
to be owned by Lord Witherseal
我可以保证 威瑟西拥有
And I assure you, Withersea is in possession
相当多的财富 他不需要
of a considerable fortune which he has no need
绑♥架♥或者偷窃来增加资产
to increase through kidnapping or thievery.
此外
And,
他最终会答应我的请求
He will eventually comply with my request
提供一份他合作伙伴和雇员的名单
for a list of his partners and employee.
最终
Eventually?
为什么不早点拿到名单
Why don't you have that list already?
是不是因为你不能像欺负
Is it because you can't bully Lord Withersea
年轻无助的女孩一般 去对待威瑟西勋爵啊
the way you just bullied a young, helpless girl?
若有必要 我也会这么做
I am a bully when need drives me.
我还有其他方法
I do have other arts.
如果你并非万事通的话
I could teach you my methods,
我可以教你
provided you don't already know everything.
展现探员的潜力
Show promise as an investigator,
让他人措手不及
and would likely take others off guard as you have me.
我考虑考虑
I'll think about it.
现在 我们分道扬镳吧
For now, this is where we part ways.
如果你帮我找到珠宝
If you help me find the jewels,
奖金可能会有
it could be worth a bonus of, whoa,
大概一百英镑
shall we say 100 pounds?
你报价的五分之一
A fifth of what you were offered.
多么大方啊
How generous.
再见 伯特威斯尔先生
Good day, Mr. Birtwistle.
她还说我欺负人
And she calls me a bully.
孩子走失 论谁都难受
Losing a child is difficult,
尤其自己是罪魁祸首的时候
especially when you've no one but yourself to blame.
我妻子去世之后 我就埋头于工作中
After my wife died, I was so concentrated on my work
忽视了我的儿子 代价沉重
that I neglected my young son at an enormous cost.
我记得这个故事
I remember the story.
他叫丹尼尔
His name was Daniel.
我们叫他丹
Oh, Dan, as we called him.
就在他十岁生日前
Just before his 10th birthday,
当时我远在欧洲大♥陆♥
when I was away on the continent,
丹因小事被捕
Dan was arrested on some trifling matter.
是因为偷窃了一位牧师的金表
Connected to the theft of a clergyman's gold timepiece,
我记得
as I recall.
镀金的
Gold plated.
我猜他大概想把表作为礼物送给我
I like to think he meant it as a gift for me.
无论如何 我不在的时候
In any case, during my absence,
根据家庭儿童法 他被送去了澳大利亚
he was shipped off to Australia under the Home Children Act.
但就算那时 你的腐♥败♥影响也极大
But surely your corruptive influence was great even then.
他的赦免很快
His pardon was quick, yes,
但去接他的时候 他却早就消失了
剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表