剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表
至少带上这个吧
At least take this. It's just
就是些面包 奶酪和腌洋葱
bread and cheese and a pickled onion.
多谢款待
Thanks for your hospitality.
还请转告福尔摩斯先生 他的案子我已经破了
Oh, and please let Mr Holmes know that I solved his case.
或许你该自己告诉他
Perhaps you should tell Mr Holmes yourself.
哈里根先生 夫人
Mr and Mrs Halligan now i will
我今晚没别的需要了
require nothing further this evening.
所以
So...
连句道别都没有就走
Off with no farewell.
您明摆着不欢迎我
You made it clear you didn't want me here.
对找克拉拉的事也漠不关心
And you don't care anything about finding Clara.
我当然想找到她
Of course I want to find the girl.
你有什么发现
What did you learn?
是大使的车夫查尔斯·霍罗伊德
Clara was kidnapped by Charles
1.大使的车夫查尔斯·霍罗伊德 绑走了克拉拉
绑走了克拉拉
Holroyd, the ambassador's coachman.
他去码头接安德森一家时 我见过他
I saw him at the ship when he collected the Andersons.
我记得他当时朝我脚边吐了口水
I remembered that he spat back right in front of my feet.
2.查尔斯吐掉了难闻的嚼烟
和那个烛台的气味一样难闻
The same awful smell as was on the candle holder.
然后驾着大使的马车跑了
And he's gone off with the ambassador's coach and horses.
3.查尔斯偷了大使的马车
据厨子凯西说
And according to Cassie the cook,
除了她之外 只有查理有机会
Charlie was the only one other than her
趁她上楼给安德森夫妇送热水壶时
who could have put laudanum in the cocoa
4. 查尔斯在可可里下药
偷偷在可可中下鸦♥片♥酊
done when she took a hot water jar up to the Andersons' room
因为昨晚太冷了
because it was cold last night,
而窗户是开的
and someone left the window open.
你知道这个车夫查理现在在哪吗
Do you know where he is now, this Charlie the coachman?
还不知道
Not yet.
那么还不能算结案吧
Hardly case closed then, is it?
况且我还有疑问
Besides, I still have questions.
比如
Such as?
比如你是谁
Such as who are you?
你研究过我的办案手法 潜入了我的家
You've studied my method, you've infiltrated my home,
还巴结上大使一家
you've ingratiated yourself with the ambassador's family.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
我母亲
My mother.
理由 说清楚
For what reason? Explain.
我正为此而来
That's what I came here to do.
那便快说
Then wait no longer.
几个月前
It was a few months ago.
妈妈赶在洛杉矶年度游♥行♥之前
Mama was finishing drawing up a self-propelled float
完成了一辆自行花车的设计
before an annual parade they had on Los Angeles.
便让我去送设计图和收钱
So she asked me to deliver her designs and collect her fee.
进城小心点
Be careful in the city.
回来时候记得去一下商店
Stop at the store and make sure
买♥♥点李子回来
there are plums on your way home.
你做完这些差事了吗
Did you perform these tasks?
完成了 花了我三天
Yes, it took me three days.
这趟差事已觉漫长 想必你应该回去了
This trip already seems endless and I assume you return.
妈妈 我回来了 买♥♥李子耽搁了点时间
Mom, I'm home. I had to wait for you plums.
我到的时候...
The store wasn't open when I...
那家店还没开
When I first got there.
妈妈总叮嘱我如果她有万一
My mother always told me that if anything should happen to her,
就把这张照片从相框中取出来
that I should take this picture out of its frame
和她的剪贴簿放一起
and put it with her scrapbook.
照片背面给我留了字条
There was a note for me on the back.
我亲爱的阿米莉亚
My darling, Amelia.
当你看见这封信时 我已不在人世
If you are reading this, then I am gone
却没能告诉你父亲的真♥相♥
without telling you the truth about your father.
我总说他是一个探险家 你出生前就去世了
I always said he was an explorer who died before you were born.
这是我唯一对你说过的谎 我很抱歉
This is the only lie I ever told you and I am sorry for it.
你的生父是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Your true father is Sherlock Holmes.
去伦敦
Go to London.
找到他
Find him.
他会帮助你
Sherlock will help you now.
没有哪位母亲比我更以女儿为傲
No mother could ever be more proud of her daughter.
永远爱你 母亲
I love you always, Mom.
她叫露西亚·罗哈斯
Her name was Lucia Rojas.
显而易见
Well, it probably goes without saying
露西亚·罗哈斯这个名字
the name Lucia Rojas means absolutely.
对我毫无意义
Nothing to me.
你撒谎
That's not true.
你是...
You're...
你是我父亲
You're my father.
遗憾的是 你不是第一个
Unfortunately, you are not the first nor in
也绝不会是最后一个这么说的人
all probability the last to make such a claim.
我从未去过加州
I havenever even been to California.
再见 罗哈斯小姐
Bye, Miss Rojas.
请等一下
Wait. Please.
你从未去过加州
You never went to California.
但是我妈妈来过伦敦
But Mama came here. To London.
她 她曾参加狂野西部演出
She... she performed in the Wild
并负责舞台设计
West show and helped design its scenery.
我不懂你拿这张画要证明什么
I've no idea what you expect this drawing to prove,
但你可以排除生父这个选项了
but you can strike paternity from the list.
若你母亲真用这些故事哄骗过你
If your mother did regale you with
想必也是为你好
these stories, I'm sure she meant well.
她可能从美国廉价小说里读了
Perhaps she read some of the lurid accounts of my cases in
我破案的一些猎奇故事 就幻想出这段邂逅
the American penny Dreadfuls and imagined a liaison.
我妈妈不是空想家 她让我来找你
My mother was no dreamer. She sent me here to find you.
她说你知道该怎么做
She said that you would know what to do.
但现在看来你对任何事都不关心
But it appears that you no longer care about anything.
我该关心什么呢
What am I supposed to care about?
关心我妈妈为何被杀
About why my mama was murdered and
又是谁下如此毒手
who would do such a terrible thing?
罗哈斯小姐 节哀
Miss Rojas, my condolences.
我相信你母亲确有不凡之处
I'm sure your mother was in her way a remarkable woman and I
至少不像你这般麻烦
hope much less trouble than you seem to be.
大名鼎鼎的夏洛克·福尔摩斯
The great Sherlock Holmes
我会自己查明母亲被害真♥相♥
I'll solve Mama's murder myself.
同时也会找到克拉拉·安德森
And while I'm at it, I'll find Clara Anderson too.
不论你是否帮忙
With or without you.
等一下
Wait!
等一下
Wait.
先声明 我压根不信
To be clear, I do not believe
你是我女儿
for a minute you are my offspring.
这个暂且不谈
By putting that aside for the moment, I
我眼下确实缺一位助手
do find myself in need of an assistant.
从你第一天表现来看
And from what I have seen on your first
你画技尚可
day in my employ, you are a passable artist.
聪明好学
An eager and intelligent pupil with
扇耳光也颇为在行
a surprisingly good open-handed slap.
请坐
Please, take a seat.
克拉拉·安德森绑♥架♥案
Clara Anderson's kidnapping is a crime
我不便明面介入
in which I may not visibly involve myself.
但你作为一个初来伦敦的姑娘
But you, a girl, you'll arrived in the city and like most
又像多数美国人一样喜欢刨根问底
Americans fond of asking far too many questions,
正能去我不能去的地方
could go where I cannot.
前提是你真心想学
Provided you are truly interested
我的破案方法
in learning my methods.
那得看你有没有东西可教
If you have something to teach.
当然有
I do.
但有几个不容协商的条件
But under some non-negotiable conditions.
有哪些
Those would be.
你只能执行我指派的任务
You will only undertake tasks I set for you.
要严格按照我的指令行事
You will follow my instructions to the letter. You will tell
你不能向任何人透露你的任务 只能向我报告
no one what you are doing and you will report only to me.
或许你学到的技能
And perhaps the skills you learn may later be employed to
日后能用来调查你母亲的谋杀案
investigate the murder of your mother.
剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表