剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表
C区45262号♥囚犯 詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂
C Prisoner 45262, Professor James Moriarty
新门监狱
美国大使宅邸
教授很少见访客
The Professor don’t get many visitors!
他几乎不见人
And he rarely agrees to meet anyone.
他会见我的 丹克沃斯先生 我保证
He'll see me, Mr. Dankworth, I promise you.
请带路
Lead up.
45262号♥ 詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Sherlock Holmes,
请求访问 监狱长已批准
requesting a visit which the governor allows.
45262号♥ 面朝墙壁
Mr. 45262, face the wall.
双手举过头顶
Put your hands above your head.
没想到能再见到你
Didn't expect to see you again.
我认识她
Oh, I know her all right.
她可以留下
She can stay.
你应该为自己感到羞耻
Ought to be ashamed of yourself
冒充不该冒充的人
pretending to be things you ain't.
对不起 我不想撒谎的
Sorry, I didn't want to lie.
是福尔摩斯先生让我这么做的
Mr. Holmes made me do it.
你今天来干什么
What you here for today?
为了取回福尔摩斯先生的马 名叫查恩斯
It's a collect, Mr. Holmes' horse Chance.
来都来了 我想着能不能见见克拉拉
And while I'm here, I thought I might see Clara.
克拉拉自回来 都没出过房♥门
Clara ain't come out of her room since she got back.
不过 我会去问问她母亲的
But, I'll go ask her mother.
我现在还能拿你怎么办呢
What should I do with you in the meantime?
请待在这里 先生
Please stay here, sir.
我来保证您的安全
while I assure myself of your safety.
听好了 你小子
Now you listen to me, you horrible little man.
这位先生探视时
You will be in your best behavior
你最好老实点
for this gentleman as he's visiting you.
要敢胡言乱语 就关你禁闭
Any malarky out of here and you're for The Hole
听懂了吗 教授
You got it, Professor?
先生 要给他戴上镣铐吗
Shall I chain him for you, Sir
不用
No.
需要我时我就在外面
I'll be right outside should you need me.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Sherlock Holmes,
我从没想过能活着见到您
whom I never thought to see again
我这样的可怜囚犯 能为您这位世界上
in the waking world, what could a poor prisoner like me
最伟大的侦探做些什么呢
do for the greatest detective on earth?
奉承过头了吧 莫里亚蒂教授
Laying in on a bit thick, aren't we, Moriarty?
您不知道囚禁的苦
You are unused to the deprivations of the condemned.
我多希望当时没从莱辛巴♥赫♥瀑布逃出来
Better if I had not escaped the Reichenbach Falls.
请坐
Please have a seat.
谢谢
Thank you.
我站着吧
I'll stand.
吃点中饭吗
Care for some lunch.
监狱给的面包在火上烤烤
I find toasting prison bread over an open flame
能烧掉大部分霉斑
burns off most of the mold.
听起来很美味 但我拒绝
Appetizing as that sounds, I decline,
虽然我确实观察到
though I do note in passing neither your skin
无论是你的皮肤还是体重 都不像吃过牢饭
nor your weight reflect the ravages of a prison diet.
你是靠烤牛肉和红酒保持状态的吧
Perhaps you ward off those perils with roast beef
从你袖口的肉汁印和
and claret as one might infer from this gravy stain
肉汁印
玫瑰山庄红酒
下巴底下的红酒印能看出来
on your cuff and this red directly beneath your chin.
顺便一提 我发现
Not so incidentally, I note that though there is no cell
西墙没有相邻牢房♥
next to yours on the western wall,
但你门外的走廊向西
the hallway outside your door goes on for another 20 feet
延伸了20英尺
in that direction.
监狱走廊太长
你指尖的油墨印是报纸沾的
This ink on your fingertips from perusing the newspapers,
油墨印
可这里一张报纸都没有
none of which I see in evidence,
连马桶边的金属钩上也没有
not even on this metal hook by the toilet
其他囚犯一般
where most of your fellow prisoners find
把报纸挂那儿的
their daily news best employed.
或许仆人已经来
Perhaps the maid has been
打扫过了
around to clean already.
多么精巧的机关 我能试试吗
What an ingenious mechanism, may I?
别怕 詹姆斯
Oh, don't worry, James.
我不是来揭发
I'm not here to expose corruption
你这腐♥败♥的皇家监狱的
in her Majesty's prisons.
我来是为了一件更重要的事
I'm here on a much more important errand
关乎我们双方 希望我们谈话时
and one that affects us both, and I should like to discuss it
你的助手不要在门外偷听
with you without your assistant eavesdropping in the hall.
关上门之后我什么都听不见
I'm practically deaf from all after you.
闭嘴 你个弱智
Be quiet, you imbecile.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
原谅我 我需要证据证明
Pardon me if I demand proof
为什么我们要谈话
this private conversation is necessary.
我正奇怪为什么最近报纸上
I had wondered the recent absence of your name in the
没有你的消息 也没有华生
press and the disappearance of Watson's
在报纸上的各种吹捧文章
fawning puffery in the strand.
大家一直很怀疑他最终是否
The rumor that he had finally come to his senses
能够幡然醒悟并抛弃你
and abandoned you was always highly suspect.
鉴于你在监狱里仍掌控着自己的帝国
And knowing that you still run your empire
那些通常和你同伙相关联的
from behind bars, I find the decrease in those crimes
犯罪活动却减少了
most commonly associated with your known accomplices
这一点同样引人注目
equally remarkable.
真感人 即使相隔那么远我们依然保持着联♥系♥
Touching how we keep up with each other from afar.
很好
Very well.
鉴于眼下的情况 我愿意花点时间
Under the circumstances, I shall consent to spend time
陪陪你这个讨厌的家伙
in your odious company.
我可以吗
May I?
真是令人惊叹
Incredible.
丹克沃斯
Dankworth!
在 教授
Yes, your professorship, sir.
多准备一份午餐
One more for lunch.
美国大使宅邸
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you stopped by.
你为找到我们女儿所做的努力令人钦佩
your efforts to find our daughter were very brave.
克拉拉过会儿会下来亲自对你表达感谢
Clara will be down in a moment to thank you in person.
我和我丈夫都迫切地
But my husband and I are very anxious
想要表达谢意
to express our gratitude.
既然你不会接受任何回报
So we thought since you will accept no reward,
也许你可以考虑加入我们的家庭
perhaps you would consider the offer to join our household.
什么
Excuse me?
作为克拉拉的私人监护人
In the capacity of Clare's personal chaperone,
结合最近的事情 如果能有一个人
given recent events, I would feel more secure
陪着克拉拉去服装店 剧院
if Clara had someone with whom to go to dress shops
或是其他什么社交场合
and to the theater and other
我会更安心
social engagements.
克拉拉会愿意接受这种陪伴吗
Would Clara enjoy this sort of company?
她在伦敦没有朋友
She has no friends in London,
而你已经证明了自己的忠诚和谨慎
and you've proven to be loyal and discreet.
而且这会大大提升
And it would mean quite a step up
你的社会地位 阿米莉亚
in your social standing, Amelia.
想想你将要参与的
Just think of all the great events
那些盛大的活动吧
to which you would be adjacent.
看啊 她来了
Oh, look, there she is now.
克拉拉 亲爱的 看看谁来了
Clara, darling, look who's come for a visit.
你真是太好心了 阿米莉亚
How very kind you are, Amelia,
百忙之中挤出时间来关心我
and with everything else you have to do,
但我恐怕还没完全恢复
but I'm afraid I'm not yet quite myself.
也许你可以下周再来
Perhaps if you're able to return next week?
别说傻话了 克拉拉 坐下
Don't be silly, Clara, sit.
你先跟阿米莉亚道谢 我再去准备些茶
I'll see about more tea while you thank Amelia.
我不会离开太久 水一烧开就回来
I shouldn't be gone longer than it takes the kettle to boil.
提醒克拉拉我们知道了真♥相♥
别说你是来告诉我父母一切的
Please don't say you've come to tell my parents everything.
为什么不呢
Why shouldn't I?
你偷了自己母亲的珠宝
You stole your own mother's jewels.
你不是被被绑♥架♥的 而是自愿和查理离开的
You aren't kidnapped, but willingly left with Charlie,
他现在进了监狱 可能会被绞死
剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表