剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表
Yes, sir.
算我倒霉
I have that misfortune.
这下我血亏六百
And now I'm out, six hundred dollars, I guess,
您肯定要把马车收回去
because you'd be wanting that back, no doubt.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
这就是你们干这行的风险
One of the perils of your trade, I'm afraid.
在您问下一个问题之前 福尔摩斯先生
And before you ask me your next question, Mr. Holmes,
我完全不知道那个小贼去了哪里
I have no idea where that thieving toerag ran off to.
没关系 你也许不知道他的去向
Well, you may not know where he went,
但是你已经告诉我他要去哪里了
but you've just told me where he is going,
对此我深表感谢
and for that, I am eternally grateful.
我说了吗
Did I?
哎哟
Ouch.
看
Look at that.
这不是我们店里的 福尔摩斯先生
Not one of ours, Mr. Holmes,
但如果您能补偿我马车的损失
but if you can help cover my loss on this coach,
这螺钉就送给您 不要钱
you can take that screw free of charge, hmm?
不是你们的
Not one of yours.
那它是从哪来的呢
Well, where did this come from, I wonder?
把马拴上 上楼
Hand off the horses, go upstairs,
去找占卜师
and see the fortune teller.
快
Come on, then.
有人让我来这个地址
I was told to come to this address
领♥取♥下一步指示
for further instructions.
2. 到这个地址领♥取♥下一步指示
刚才说的就是进一步指示
I just gave you further instructions.
快 把马给我
Come on, give me the horse.
好吧
Okay.
上楼
Upstairs.
这里吗
Here?
对 里面
Yes, in there.
进去吧
Go.
这边请 罗哈斯小姐
This way, if you please, Miss Rojas.
你应该没想到
You probably weren't expecting
今天就要和死人说话吧
to speak to the dead today, were you?
呃 没有
Uh, no.
我来这里
I came here.
不必多说
No need to say.
我早知道
I already know.
再见吧 罗哈斯小姐
Goodbye Miss Rojas.
很意外吧
Taken by surprise, are we?
你不能把我关在这
You can't trap me in here.
已经关住了
I already am.
或许在被诅咒之地
Maybe you shall be less trusted
不该随便相信别人
in the house of the damned.
你把夏洛克·福尔摩斯怎么了
What did you do to Sherlock Holmes?
你说谁
Who?
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
这是他的怀表
This is his watch.
告诉我夏洛克在哪
Tell me where Sherlock is,
否则我就进去打爆你的头
or I'll come in there and I'll knock your head off.
悠着点
Careful.
我可不想被打掉牙齿
I don't want to lose my teeth.
差点被你吓死了
You nearly scared me to death.
我还以为你出事了
I thought something happened to you.
又不只是罪犯才能伪装
Well, disguises are not only for criminals.
伪装对侦探同样重要
They are as vital to a detective
不亚于推理能力
as the power of deduction.
你被巡警抓住
Now, you were apprehended by the inspector
是因为他认出了你的脸和衣服
because he recognized your face and your uniform.
你违背我的指示
Because you went beyond my specific orders
没和仆人待一起 而是私自上楼
to stay with the servants and strayed upstairs,
这才换来这场"惊喜"
you have earned yourself this surprise.
不过 你对我的关心我还是很感动的
However, your concern for me was very touching.
行吧
Fine.
这次算你骗到我了
You fooled me this time.
我必须每次都骗过所有人
Well, I must fool the world every time
才能暗中调查
if I am to investigate unseen.
比如这次伪装
For example, this disguise has just helped me
让我顺利地光顾了好几家当铺 都没被认出
to visit several pawnbroker shops without being recognized,
证实了我的一些
allowing me to confirm some of my suspicions
关于失窃珠宝的推测
about the missing jewels.
但是为什么必须不被发现
But why must you go unrecognized?
这个嘛
Well,
阿米莉亚 既然你要帮我
If you are to help me, Amelia,
你必须清楚其中的凶险
but you should know as much about the perils
越清楚越好
in front of you as possible,
我必须告诉你一个秘密
I must therefore share with you a secret,
你要发誓 绝不告诉别人
a secret that you must promise never to divulge to anyone.
我以你女儿的身份发誓
You have my word as your daughter.
是你自称的女儿
Alleged daughter.
正如我先前所言
Now, as I indicated earlier,
克拉拉·安德森案并非第一个
Clara Anderson is not the first successful kidnapping
引起我关注的绑♥架♥案
to compel my attention.
你是指
Are you talking about
意大利大使儿子那起
the son of the Italian ambassador?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
罗伯托被放了
Roberto was let go.
但我的老友华生医生
Alas, not so my dear friend Dr Watson,
和管家哈德逊太太
and my housekeeper Mrs Hudson,
两周前双双被绑♥架♥
both of whom were abducted 2 weeks ago.
还有
And so,
我的仆人
my maid.
在河里发现的那位
The one they found in the river.
是的
Yes.
恐怕是我的过错
Yes it is my fault I'm afraid.
我犯了一个致命错误 就是去找她
I made the dreadful mistake of searching for her
明明有人警告过我
when I had been warned that should I be
如果我去调查这些绑♥架♥案
seen to investigate these kidnappings,
绑匪就会撕票 所以他们把那可怜的姑娘
hostages would be executed. So they drowned the poor girl in
淹死在河里 在那之前
the river, but not before chopping
他们还砍下她的一根手指 放在笔盒里寄给我
off her finger. Which they then sent me in a pencil box.
这伙卑鄙之徒犯了案
When this despicable band of thieves and
不想让我♥干♥涉
murderers commit crimes at which they forbid
所以每次犯案都留下记号♥
my interference, they leave behind a signal,
逼我不得不退出
forcing me to depart without explanation.
否则 华生医生或哈德逊太太 就会死
Or else Watson or Mrs. Hudson, could well die.
所以安德森大使家也发生了这种事
So at Ambassador Anderson's house, that's what happened?
出现了记号♥ 迫使你退出调查
There was a signal of some kind forcing you to back off.
是的 所以我退出了
Yes. So I did.
但我相信 如果我能解决克拉拉失踪一案
Yet I believe that were we to solve Clara's disappearance,
我也许能找回我朋友
we might also find my friends.
如果我能想到办法 审问车夫查理
And if I could contrive some means to question Charlie the
那么 你懂的
coachman, then, well, you understand.
人命关天
Lives depend on us,
但我们有一些非常重要的线索需要破解
but we have some very important
是最重要的几条
clues to decipher, the most important.
比如失窃的珠宝
The missing jewels.
对 为什么珠宝重要
Yes, why they're so important.
因为如果已经偷走赎金的话
Because why kidnap Clara if you've already stolen
那为什么还要绑♥架♥克拉拉
her ransom?
非常好 真的
Very good. Very good indeed. You'll
你已经有点当侦探的潜质了
make a possible detective yet. Already prove
尤其是追踪能力
your prowess as a tracker. How much did Charlie
查理处理马收了多少钱
receive with his stolen horses?
每匹四十美元
Forty dollars a piece,
但是实际价值更高 - 那这信息
but they were worth a lot more. - Well, this information
刚好证明了我的假设
confirms my suspicions.
下一步做什么
What's next?
牵上一匹你找回的马
Take one of the horses you
直接去斯特普尼
retrieved and go directly to the
剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表