剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表
福尔摩斯先生和他做事方式有时有些离经叛道
Mr. Holmes and his ways are sometimes a bit unorthodox.
我尊重哈里根太太的观点
I respect Mrs. Halligan's opinions.
我也不会向她提起口头评价
I would not mention the word opinion to her.
在我妻子的字典里只有事实 没有观点
In my wife's mind, she has no opinions, only the facts.
反对她就如同想要逆流而上
Contradicting her is like trying to float upstream.
那个马车夫胳膊上的是威瑟西勋爵的大衣
That coach over there bears Lord Withersea's coat of arms.
真巧
How odd.
一点也不 哈里根先生
Not at all, Mr. Halligan.
运气终于来了
It's a bit of luck, finally.
我去一趟 不会很久
Excuse me, this won't take long.
但威瑟西勋爵 我们不能就这么离开
But Lord Withersea, we can't just leave.
快点好吗
Crack on, will you.
你的调查并没有阻止更多人被杀
Your investigation hasn't stopped people from dying.
我们的问讯还没有完成
Our inquiries are not yet complete.
我们当时在做小型翻新 没有开门
We were closed for minor refurbishments.
没人知道绑♥架♥者躲在这
No one was aware the kidnappers were hiding here.
我们必须先完成我们的工作 你才能恢复营业
We must finish our own work before you can resume yours.
如果你拒绝离开
If you refuse to leave,
我就向你的领导投诉你
I will file a complaint with your superiors.
随您便 威瑟西勋爵
As you wish, Lord Withersea.
给我接苏格兰场 快点
Get me Scotland Yard on the double.
总督查惠特洛克的办公室
Chief Inspector Whitlock's office.
女士 工厂封锁了
Madam, the factory is closed.
抱歉先生 我哥哥是这的木工
Sorry, sir, my brother is a joiner here,
可他病得厉害
but he's fallen very ill.
为他感到遗憾
I'm sorry to hear it.
可惜这的棺材都不卖♥♥了
Unfortunately, these coffins are not for sale.
不先生 我只想知道这什么时候重新开始上班
Oh no, sir, I wanted only to know when work was to resume.
别担心小姐
Oh, don't worry, Miss.
您哥哥周日之前康复就好
If your brother is well by Sunday.
完成之后
When you are done,
打我里士满的电♥话♥
call me on my telephone in Richmond.
我家人会很安心的
Oh, my family will be so relieved.
太感谢您了
Thank you so much.
我现在就去告诉他们
I must go tell them right away.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见先生
Excuse me, sir.
去哪 勋爵大人
Where to, my lord?
去里士满快点
Richmond, and be quick about it.
现在去哪 罗哈斯小姐
Now where, Miss Rojas?
去里士满跟着那驾马车
To Richmond, follow that carriage.
去里士满牛排馆找威姆斯和玛戈特
我当然可以给您看电♥话♥ 福尔摩斯先生
Of course, I can show you a telephone, Mr. Holmes.
苏格兰场
而像往常一样 趁您还在这
And while you're here this visit, as always,
我可以为您介绍我们这
I can introduce you to some of the Yard's
前沿科学部研究的
newest crime fighting innovations
打击犯罪的创新
from our Advance Scientific Division.
比如这件 尽管不是最新的
Oh, for example, though they're not exactly new,
甚至在街上已经装了一些了 不过
and there are already quite a few on the streets, but.
总有一天电灯会取代煤气灯的
One day, sir, electric lights will replace gas lamps
它们会用您想象不到的亮度
with a brilliance you can only imagine.
驱散夜晚的黑暗
Banishing the darkness of night,
把罪犯赶到海边
and keeping the criminals at bay.
或让警♥察♥更容易发现受害者
Or making it easier for them to see their victims,
斯旺探员
Detective Swann.
再看这个
And, look at this.
每一个已知的勒索犯和诈骗犯
Samples from the pen of every known blackmailer,
的笔迹样本
and swindler in the land.
现在我们几乎可以
We're almost at a point where we can put
仅凭笔迹来确认罪犯
a name to a criminal by his penmanship alone.
那我们只能指望这些罪犯
Well, let's hope these criminals
不会使用打字机了
remain ignorant of the typewriter.
还有这个 多亏了E.R. 亨利先生
And, thanks to the work of Mr. E.R. Henry,
和一些外国人
and several foreigners,
科学部正在制♥作♥一份
the Science Division is in the midst of developing an index
制♥作♥ 收集 放大指纹的索引
that can create, capture, and enlarge fingermarks,
因为每份指纹都是独特的
since no two are alike.
那你得提醒我投资手套制♥作♥商
Well, you must remind me to invest in glove making.
斯旺探员 尽管这次参观非常有趣
Now, Detective Swann, fascinating as this tour has been,
我来是想看看电♥话♥
it is telephony that I wish to study.
是的 而您很幸运 福尔摩斯先生
Right, and you are in luck, Mr. Holmes.
因为它对警务工作帮助巨大
For it has proven such a boon to policing
所以我们总部现在不仅仅只有一部
that we have not one,
而是有四部电♥话♥
but four telephones in our headquarters.
这就是其中一台
Here's one of them.
我本以为能看到工作中的样机
I had hoped to see a working model.
当然可以
Certainly.
我带您去惠特洛克总督察的办公室
I'll take you to Chief Inspector Whitlock's office.
容我说一句 先生
And may I say, sir,
像您这般年纪还如此紧跟潮流
how admirable it is that a gentleman of your years
实在令人敬佩
still seeks to remain au courant with innovation.
到这个年纪
It is difficult to find people
还有如此强烈求知欲 实属难得
with such a lively curiosity in their late middle-age.
探长 这类赞赏之词
Detective, this sort of praise
通常是留着做悼词用的
is usually reserved for one's eulogy.
均是肺腑之言啊 先生 您放心
Oh, heartfelt, sir, you can be sure.
这边请 电♥话♥在楼上
Oh, this way, the telephones are upstairs.
您不妨来试试我们的新电梯
You could try our new elevator.
这边请 福尔摩斯先生
This way, Mr. Holmes.
我讨厌那破玩意儿
I hate that blasted contraption.
电♥话♥对破案毫无用处
Telephones serve no useful purpose in detection.
就拿我营救美国大使千金那事来说吧
Take my rescue of the American ambassador's daughter.
哦 原来是您啊
Oh, that was you?
您这般低调着实令人钦佩
Well, your public modesty is remarkable.
虽然消息尚未公开
We have yet to release the news,
但那个绑♥架♥女孩的车夫
but the coachman who kidnapped the girl
还算识相 已经在牢里上吊自尽了
has done the decent thing and hanged himself in his cell.
案子结了 完全用不上电♥话♥
Case closed, all without the use of a telephone.
案子结了
Case closed.
那你们应该已经找到大使被盗的珠宝了吧
So you also recovered the ambassador's stolen jewels?
还没有
Not yet, no,
但是犯人根本没时间处理赃物
but the culprit had very little time to dispose of them.
我亲自接手调查
I am personally taking over this investigation,
相信珠宝很快能寻回
so I'm confident the jewels will be found.
福尔摩斯先生 关于电♥话♥您还有想了解的吗
Can I tell you anything else about telephones, Mr. Holmes?
除了布里温特的抱怨之外
Aside from Bullivant's complaints,
您觉得它有用吗
do you find them useful?
有用
I do.
如果有嫌疑人坐火车逃离伦敦
If a suspect flees London by rail, for example,
我可以提前打电♥话♥
I can just call ahead
让警员在嫌犯下车前
and have officers present on the platform
提前在站台守着
before the wretch steps off the train.
接线员
Operator.
不用 我们没事 谢谢
No, no, we're fine, thank you.
全程不用离开办公桌
All without moving from my desk.
真方便啊
How convenient.
看来我也该装一部
Perhaps I should have one installed for myself.
现在私人住♥宅♥装这个
They are still quite expensive
价格可不便宜
for use in a private residence.
为了追求正义
In the pursuit of justice,
就挥霍一把吧
I allow myself to be extravagant.
我刚浪费了半天时间
I've just come from wasting half the day
去见那个老混♥蛋♥莫里亚蒂
visiting that old reprobate, Moriarty.
要是我能通过电♥话♥问话
Had I been able to conduct the interview by telephone,
既能省了这趟路程
then I might have saved myself both the journey,
又免了和他共处好几小时的煎熬
and several hours in his loathsome company.
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
那恶棍又说了些什么
What did the villain have to say for himself?
他讲了一个关于他儿子的可怜故事
Oh, he was reciting some pathetic story about his son,
他儿子丹尼尔在八十年代
Daniel, sent to Australia
剧集 | 夏洛克与女儿(2025) | 导航列表