吸血怪!
The Chupacabra!
或者…也许是
Or-Or... maybe...
两个吸血怪
two Chupacabras.
打我
Fight me.
什么?为什么?
What? W-Why?
我无法停止思考
I can't stop thinking.
脑子里的想法像蜜蜂一样嗡嗡个不停
The thoughts...
are like bees in my brain.
所以…来揍我吧!
So... fight me!
没关系的 没关系
It's OK. No, it's OK.
你会赢的
Y-You're gonna win.
不…不是那样的
No, no, no, no. Not like that.
伸出你的手指
Extend your fingers.
打这里
Strike here,
这里…
here, here.
拜托 我不要…
Please, I don't...
快照做 混♥蛋♥ 否则我就把你
打到住院
Do it, or I'll put you
in the hospital, cabrón!
谢谢
Thank you.
再来!
Again!
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
Did you see what I saw?
你也瞧见了吗?
我们来这是要做什么?
What are we doing here?
圣西米恩的老大
就是那个“孤儿制♥造♥者“在哪里?
Where is the jefe of San Simon,
Orphan Maker?
你以为他会暴露自己吗?
在他的地盘被攻击…
You think he would give up his anonymity
after his town was attacked by a...
被什么攻击?
A what?
我听说那是一个吸血怪
I heard it was a Chupacabra.
作为权力的追寻者
As men who seek power,
我们该高兴有这样一个谣言之源
we should be glad for the rumor mill.
它能制♥造♥出恐惧
It churns out fear,
而恐惧就是权力 不是吗?
and fear is power, yes?
是你把那个疯子送到圣西米恩
It was you who sent that maniac
to San Simon.
你这样做是为了让
那个藏起来的老大现身吗?
Did you do it to smoke out
the hidden jefe?
我听说那家伙手下有隐形杀手
I heard the jefe has invisible assassins.
他们有圣西米恩的祝福
San Simon blesses them
这样即使在白天
so they can strike without being seen,
他们也可以发动攻击 且无法被看到
even in the light of day.
告诉我 你作为一个成年人
Tell me, do you, a grown man,
真的像个孩子一样
really believe in magic,
相信魔法什么的那些迷信的东西吗?
superstition, like a child?
如果那些迷信的东西完全不切实际
If superstition is so silly,
那你为什么供奉荷花仙子?
why do you worship Santa Nucifera?
她和什么吸血怪一样不切实际
She's as silly a thing as any goat sucker.
我们的业务目标是什么?
What is the goal of our business?
我们的目标是扩张
Our goal is to expand,
通过吞噬我们的竞争者
by consuming those with whom we compete.
这是很自然的事
This is only natural,
因为大自然
because nature -
大自然就是物竞天择
nature is competition.
这杯饮料…
This drink...
就是你们到此的原因
this is why you are here.
这就是力量
It is power.
原始的 神圣的力量
Raw, holy power
以实物的形式具化出来
in material form.
这怎么可能?
How is this possible?
好好享受 我的朋友们
Enjoy, my friends.
喝得越多 你就会越强大
The more you drink,
the stronger you become.
如果你不愿从你的藏身之处出来
If you won't come out of
your hiding place,
圣西米恩的老大…
jefe of San Simon...
那我就把它搅个天翻地覆
then I'll tear it apart.
别离开我 师♥父♥
Stay with me, Sifu.
伊莎贝拉
Isabela?
(龙舌兰)
这是你的计划吗?
Oh, is this your plan?
把师♥父♥的东西搞得一团糟…
Mess with Chiu's things enough and...
他知道后就会气的活过来?
he'll notice
and come back from the dead?
那你呢?你以为钻到那个酒瓶子里
Y tú qué?
就能摆脱痛苦的侵袭吗?
You think if you crawl deep enough
into that bottle, pain won't find you?
看看吧 没有他在
我们多么轻易地变成一团散沙
Look how easily
we fall apart without him.
Hm?
圣母啊 请别再考验我了
Holy Virgin, please stop testing me.
好吧 圣母 那就这样吧
Fine, Holy Virgin, be that way.
不行 别想逃!
Oh, no, you don't!
Yah!
你不可能击败赫苏斯
You can't knock out Jesus!
没有谁能打败赫苏斯!
Nobody can knock out Jesus!
除了…
Except for...
好饿
Hungry.
饿死了
Hungry.
我的天啊!
Ay, Dios Mío!
简直就是炸♥药♥
That's practically dynamite.
哭出来吧 没关系的 无言
It's OK to cry, Silencio.
咱们弹什么曲子?
What shall we play?
和往常一样
Same as always.
师♥父♥…
Sifu...
这是你的故事
it's the story of you.
我开始讨厌手指了
I am starting to hate fingers.
A-ha!
什么鬼?为什么它…?
The hell? W-Why did it...?
他们还会冲过来的
They're gonna keep coming.
Hungry.
你觉得你是那个“坏男人”
You think you're the "Mal Hombre."
所以你总是想让我唱这首歌♥
That's why you always want me to sing it.
你想受到惩罚
You want to be punished.
无言 你并非凶恶之人
Silencio, you're not bad.
你只是…非常痛苦
You're just... hurting.
哦 不 那些酒
Oh, no. The jow.
会爆♥炸♥的 伊莎贝拉
It's gonna blow. Isabela!
正是这样 赫苏斯
我们可以利用他们的饥饿对付他们
That's it, Jesus.
We can use their hunger against them.
把他们引开 直到我叫你引他们过来
Keep them away from me,
until I tell you otherwise.
伊莎贝拉!
Isabela!
谢谢你 师♥父♥
Thank you, Sifu.
谢谢你为我做的一切
For everything.
化为花朵
Be a flower.
化为虚无
Be nothing.
我放下了
I release you.
快!
Now!
让他们过去!
Let them through!
你真的很自私 无言
So selfish, Silencio.
我们需要你的时候你在哪里?
Where were you when we needed you?
我...
I...
成功了
It worked.
师♥父♥ 你说得对
Chiu, you were right!
我放下了瓦利安特 现在他安全了
I let Valiente go, and now he's safe!
(出租车)
那究竟是什么意思?
What the hell that say?
差不多是…民间治疗师的意思
Like a... a folk healer.
治疗师?
Healer?
那只猫头鹰拾掇得挺不错
Did a good job on that owl.
该死的墨西哥狗屁
Goddamn Mexican mumbo-jumbo.