I don't know what it is yet.
这个答案非常棒
And that is a very good answer.
所以你愿意让我跟你们一起练功吗?
So, you'll let me train with you?
妳好,有什麽事吗,嘉西亚警员?
Hi! Can I help you, Officer Garcia?
我在找一个年纪很小的小偷
I'm looking for a young thief.
我没有见过那样的人
Um... I haven't seen anyone like that.
是男生,大概12岁
Boy, about 12.
他先前穿著足球装和短裤
He was last seen wearing
a fútbol jersey and shorts.
喂!
Ow! Hey!
没有,我们没看到他,晚安
Nope, haven't seen him. Good night!
你拿了什麽?
What did you take?
我吗?我是无辜的
Who, me? I'm innocent!
好吧,一颗芒果
Fine. A mango.
真是的
Oh, man.
我们这裡有很多芒果
We have so many mangoes.
从现在开始
And from now on,
你就只能偷我们的东西,好吗?
promise me you'll only steal from us, OK?
走吧
Come on.
芒果窃盗案
Grand theft mango.
为什麽这个小镇从来都不会出大事?
How come nothing big
ever happens in this town?
等一下,我来了,真是的
Hold up, I'm coming. Damn.
这是什麽?
What's this?
新的任务
New assignment.
-我没有…
-不是你要的那种…
- I didn't ask...
- Not the kind you ask for.
是不是就是那种,赖瑞?
It's like that, is it, Larry?
不管,反正就是这样
I don't know what it's like.
I only know what it is.
你是在开玩笑吗?
That a joke?
我差一点就笑出来了
Because it was almost good.
你去南部的时候就儘管笑吧,朋友
You laugh it up
when you're south of the border, amigo.
下面有一些动静
Something brewing down there.
你有可能会平安回来
也有可能会被装在尸袋裡回来
Could be, you make it out OK;
could be, you come home in a body bag.
我知道我比较偏好哪一个
I know my preference.
他们为什麽要派缉毒局探员
How they gonna send a DEA agent
去全墨西哥唯一没有毒品的小镇?
to the only town in Mexico
who ain't got no drugs?
我什麽时候出发?
When I leave?
你已经出发了
You're already gone.
这麽快啊?
That soon, huh?
“跨国特遣组”
"Bi-national task force."
“闻“起来就很垃圾
Smells like bullshit.
这裡臭得要死
没想到你还闻得到别的味道
I'm surprised you can smell anything
over that jungle stink.
这是“空手道古龙水”,赖瑞
It's Hai Karate cologne, Larry.
你老婆很喜欢
Your wife loves it.
跟她说,我希望回家时有晚饭吃
Just tell her I expect dinner on the table
when I get home.
是谁?
Who was it?
妳老公
Your husband.
Shh-shh-shh.
无言
- Silencio!
Hmm.
你去跟那个小子说
他的早餐要冷掉了
You want to tell that mocoso
his breakfast is gonna get cold?
妳找得到他就去跟他讲,我没看到他
You can tell him if you can find him.
I ain't seen him.
Hmm.
邱师♥父♥,是你把他送走了吗?
Sifu Chiu,
did you send him away?
没有
No.
你干了什麽好事?
What did you do?
哑巴,我们在跟你讲话
Quiet Man, we're talking to you.
“烦死了”?老兄,你真是的…
"Annoying"? Man, bro...
我们马上回来
We'll be back.
-我们要去哪裡?
-去做该做的事
- Where we going?
- To do the right thing.
自私鬼!
Selfish!
有看到什麽吗?
See anything?
唉呀
Aye.
他如果没有抵达圣西蒙
就是死在沙漠中了
If he didn't make it to San Simon,
he's dead in the desert.
我们到那裡就会知道了
When we get into town, we'll find out.
在找到他之前,谁也别想回去
No one goes back until we find him.
知道没有?
Entiendes?
是你回来了吗,多明哥?
Have you returned, Domingo?
好渴
So thirsty.
你不应该在这裡
This is no place for you.
走开
Go away.
好饿
Hungry.
好渴
Thirsty.
你喝完水就走吧
Drink your fill, then go.
你是怎麽找到我的?
How did you find me?
看来你我其中一个人
It would appear one of us
已经不会再有星期天了
is out of Sundays.
“跨国特遣组”个屁
"Bi-national task force," my black ass.
干
Shit.
警局
Police station!
警局在哪…妈的
Where's the police sta... Damn.
喂,墨西哥语的“警♥察♥”怎麽讲?
Hey, how do you say "police" in Mexican?
没有那种东西
There's no such thing.
没有警♥察♥吗?
As police?
没有那种语言
As that language.
“蠢猪”
"Cerdo."
墨西哥语的警♥察♥叫“蠢猪”
"Cerdo" is Mexican for cop.
谢谢
Thanks.
“蠢猪”
Cerdos!
有人知道蠢猪在哪裡吗?
Yo, can someone point me to the cerdos?
我要找这裡的蠢猪
I-I got to chat up some cerdos!
你们觉得他会在哪裡?
Where do you think he is?
什麽?
What?
我是问你们觉得他会在哪裡
I said, where do you think he is?
我怎麽会知道?
How should I know?
好吧
Fine.
我们来仔细想想
Let's think about this.
如果我们自己被赶走了
那我们会去哪裡?
If you were sent packing with your tail
between your legs, where would you go?
你好,我本来想要跟你道歉的
Hey. I wanted to, you know, say sorry.
蠢蛋
Hey, cabrón!
你有没有要买♥♥东西?
不要吓跑我的客人
Are you gonna buy
or just scare away my customers?
喂,放下!
Hey! Put that down!
放开我!放…
Get off me! Get the...
喂,警♥察♥!
Hey! Policía!
他在那裡!抓住他!
There he is! Get him!
我的天啊
Holy shit.
警♥察♥
Policía.
把枪放下
Put your gun down!
别紧张,我是“蠢猪”
Be cool! I'm a cerdo!
什麽?
What?
你是疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
你有事要告诉我
You have news.
对
Sí.
海密多让自己爆♥炸♥成肉块了
Jaimito... blew himself to pieces,
他吞了汽油,点了火柴
swallowed gasolina, lit a match.
粉呢?
And the powder?
没了
Gone.
我的手下呢?
My men?
都死了
Dead.
所以…
So...
就只剩下你…
you're the only one left...
能惩罚了
to punish.