(见小曰明
《道德经》第五十二章)
你能看到什么吗?
Can you see anything?
看不到
Nothing.
It's darker than the mole on your butt.
这比你屁♥股♥上的痣还黑
Whoa.
我屁♥股♥上有痣?
I have a mole on my butt?
就在这里
Right there.
Ay!
瞄准得好 伊莎贝拉
Good aim, Isabela.
练习黐手能调节你的身体
The practice of Chi Sau will attune
your bodies to the flow of energy
配合你和对手之间的能量流动
between you and your opponent.
长时间练习之后 你的身体能在
对方出招前感知到他的动向
With time, the body can sense
an opponent's strike before it comes.
Ow!
不停地出掌
让我感觉自己像个愤怒的老太太
All this slapping
makes me feel like an angry old lady.
我们为什么要蒙着眼睛?
Why do we have to be blindfolded?
肌肉反应比眼睛要快
The muscle reflex is faster than the eye.
肌肉知道这一点…
The muscle knows this...
但眼睛不知道
but the eye does not.
开始
Go.
他挺不赖的
He's good.
他怎么做到的?
How does he do it?
他比我们更愤怒
He's angrier than we are.
师♥父♥!
Sifu!
你学得很好 孩子
You've learned well, my boy.
失去一种感觉
Losing one sense,
你会获得另一种
you've gained another.
看看你对复仇的渴望酿成了
什么后果 无言
Look what your thirst
for revenge has done, Silencio.
你把我们唯一的家
送给了杀死师♥父♥的人
You handed the only home we've ever known
to the man who killed Sifu.
嘿 你们又在玩“谁先眨眼”吗?
Hey, uh, you guys playing
who-blinks-first again?
下一首歌♥献给加拉比娜
Next song goes out to Garabina,
大毒贩艾尔巴尔德之母
the healing woman from Alejandra,
亚历杭德拉的女巫医
the mother of drug kingpin El Balde.
这首歌♥叫做《你不知道我是谁吗?》
A little tune called
"Don't You Know Who I Am?"
加拉比娜
Garabina,
你不记得我了吗?
don't you remember me?
你不知道我是谁吗?
Don't you know who I am?
我可记得你
I remember you.
你来找我寻求过帮助
You came to me for help.
求你了
Por favor.
求你了
Por favor.
你的第一个丈夫
Your first husband,
那个一无是处的懦夫…
that good-for-nothing cobarde...
比你老得多
so much older than you.
那时的你是个无助的小女孩
You were just a helpless girl...
生活在充满邪恶男人的黑暗世界里
in a dark world of dark men.
你帮助了你
I helped you.
你不觉得欠我点什么吗 加拉比娜?
Don't you owe me something, Garabina?
(长焦 广角)
你不…认识我了吗?
Don't you... know me?
Netflix 原创动画剧集
圣西米恩已经完全被我掌控了
San Simon
is totally under my control now,
母亲
Mother.
我一直想在镇里有个地盘
I've always wanted a place in town.
这里将是我的新住处
This will be my new quarters.
那个死了的牧师我们该怎么处理?
Uh... What do you want us to do
with the dead priest?
把他钉起来
Nail him up.
这对我们的新员工有好处
It will do our new employees good
让他们在他们落败神明的阴影下工作
to work under the shadow
of their defeated God.
(巫医)
HEALER
我不喜欢这里
Don't like this.
等等
Wait.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
在这等着
Wait here.
他们知道我们会功夫 对吧?
They know we know kung fu, right?
没人
It's clear.
我们的英雄们!
Our heroes!
你们真的觉得这个巫医能帮我们
You really think this curandera
can help us stop a guy
阻止一个不怕被车撞死的人?
who doesn't mind getting hit by a truck?
我不知道
I don't know.
当我在清理邱师♥父♥的身体的时候
When I prepared
Chiu's body for burial,
他的背上又有一个纹身
he had a tattoo on his back.
和那个杀死他的混♥蛋♥一样的标记
It was the same marking
as the bastardo who killed him.
艾尔巴尔德
El Balde.
一样的纹身?
The same tattoo?
所以邱邱师♥父♥和
圣西米恩的袭击有关联
So Chiu was connected
to the attack on San Simon!
我说了他没有
I'm telling you he was not!
我想是时候该和美国接触一下了
I'm thinking it's high time
I touched base with the boys up north.
我亲眼看到一个男子的骨头
断了还会自动还原
I see a dude's bones
snap into place on their own,
让我感觉我可能需要支援
makes me feel like I wouldn't mind backup.
况且 如果发生了什么不可告人的事
Besides, if something dark
and secret's happening,
我打赌美国一定知道
you can bet the U.S. knows about it.
他们能帮我们查清这件事
They can help us
get to the bottom of this.
他们会帮我们把…
Will they help us bring...
艾尔巴尔德绳之以法吗?
El Balde to justice?
你准备怎么联♥系♥上他们?
How do you intend to contact them?
它从哪里来的?
Where is it coming from?
见鬼! 我脸上是什么?
Shit! What's in my face?
有什么东西在我脸上!
There's something in my goddamn face!
该死
Damn.
女人总是充满惊喜
Woman is full of surprises.
你好?
Hello?
你好? 你好?
Hello? Hello?
你们是怎么说“你好”的?
How do you say "hello" in Spanish?
哈喽?
Bueno?
哈喽?
Bueno?
你好
Hola!
电♥话♥挂了
They hung up.
我是特工布里斯特
This is Special Agent Brister.
让拉里接电♥话♥
Get Larry on the line.
我没想过要这样…
I never wanted this...
让你照顾我
for you to be taking care of me.
你就不应该从我的车上跳下去
You never should have
jumped from my truck.
我们本可以远走高飞
We could be somewhere far away by now,
就我们两个
just you and me.
我们现在也可以
We could still go.
还有事吗?
Mm-hm. Anything else?
有
Yeah.
告诉你老婆我想她了
Give my best to your wife.
去你的! 你这个狗东…
Goddammit! You son of a...
他不相信你
He didn't believe you.
我需要证据
I need evidence.
照片…
Photographs...
报告 研究成果
reports, the works.
我必须让他们相信
I just got to make them believe.
这是什么?
What's all this?
我们必须向当局证明
圣西米恩现在的情况
We have to get proof of what is happening
in San Simon to the authorities.
还有你的朋友 那个老妇人呢?
And your friend, the old woman?
来不及等她了
Can't wait for her.
是时候用传统的美国♥军♥火来反击了
Time to fight fire