New teacher? I don't want...
如果我们要打败艾尔巴尔德的话
If we're going to beat El Balde,
我们需要万全的准备
we need to be ready.
罗…
Lo...
你能成为我们的新师♥父♥吗?
will you be our new Sifu?
你们还没接触到你们力量的极限
You haven't tapped into
the true extent of your strength.
你们在隐忍♥
You are holding back.
但师♥父♥说我们要找到平衡
But Chiu said
we're supposed to find the balance.
我戒酒就是为了让我头脑清晰
I stopped drinking
so I can keep my mind clear.
凡事只有做到极致
才能带你进入智慧之殿
The road of excess leads
to the palace of wisdom.
好的 他可以当我们的师♥父♥
OK, he can be our Sifu.
那听起来不大对劲
That does not sound right.
你们都在隐忍♥
All of you are holding back.
我无法教授你们
除非你们全身心投入
I cannot teach you until you commit
yourselves completely to the task.
投入到什么 师♥父♥?
And what is the task, Sifu?
别思考
Don't think.
当你找到突破口 用全力去开拓它
When you find an opening,
exploit it with full force.
(冰淇淋和冰棒)
ICE CREAMS AND POPSICLES
我是对的 对不对?
I am right, aren't I?
告诉我
Tell me!
你帮了我母亲
You helped my mother.
为什么?
Why?
我知道你
I know you.
我知道关于你的所有事
I know everything about you.
我知道你的痛点
I know where you hurt.
该死!
Damn it!
我也知道亚历杭德拉的痛点在哪儿
I know where Alejandra hurts, too.
我知道她的生命就是座监牢
I know her life is a prison.
我知道她只有一个通往世界的窗口
I know she only has
one window onto the world.
在你死前 给我母亲带个信
Before you die, give my mother a message.
告诉她我要来取她的双眼
Tell her I'm coming for her eyes.
笑一个 混♥蛋♥
Say "cheese," motherfucker.
加拉比娜!
Garabina!
她快不行了
She's not going to make it.
快点 拜托了
Hurry, please!
我要死了 姑娘
I'm going to die, mi'ja.
你是医生吗?
Are you a doctor?
和我一起说:“你会没事的”
Say it with me: You're gonna be OK.
这些是给你的
These are for you.
聆听那些孩子们的声音
Listen to the little children.
我的小圣徒会告诉你怎么做
My little saints will tell you what to do
以及你需要知道的事情
and what you need to know.
和我一起吃
Eat with me.
我这辈子没这么累过
I have never been so tired in my life.
这训练太残暴了
This training feels cruel.
非常好
Very good.
告诉我 我兄弟的课程
有教你们冥想术吗?
Tell me, did my brother's lessons
extend to the meditative arts?
静是关键
Stillness is the key.
进入你们思想的空地
Go to the empty place in your mind.
在空地里 一切都是满的
In the empty place, everything is full.
我在哪?
Where am I?
没时间了
There's no time.
听我说
Listen to me.
就是这样 孩子
There you are, my boy.
-事情不对劲
-如果你爱我 无言
- Something's not right.
- If you love me, Silencio...
-你给了我唯一的…
-你肌肉的反应…
- You handed the only...
- The muscle reflex is faster...
-比杀死师♥父♥的人更快
-远走高飞
somewhere far away by now.
失去一种感觉 你会得到另一种
Losing one sense,
you've gained another.
是的 我得到了
Yes, I did.
而且我知道你的名字
And I know your name.
不是你肩上的重担
Not the millstone
you wear around your neck.
是你出生时你父母赐予你的名字
The one your mother and father gave you
when you were born.
那个坏蛋的力量来自于他的母亲
The bad man's power
comes from his bruja madre,
他把她关在了一个魔法牢笼里
whom he keeps locked in a cage of magic.
你必须帮亚历杭德拉把门打开
You must open the door for Alejandra
然后给她自♥由♥
and set her free.
你…
You...
可以…
can...
听到我!
hear me!