- Brister!
冷静一下
Cálmate.
谢谢你的配合 加西亚警官
Thank you for cooperating, Officer Garcia.
我相信我们能找到法子
以平等的姿态合作
I'm sure we can find a way
to work together, as equals.
你熟悉圣西米恩 而我们不熟悉
You know San Simon, we don't.
根据跨国特遣组的协议
According to the bi-national
task force agreement,
你们这些家伙要听我指挥 懂吗?
you cats take orders from me, dig?
嘿 美女 看看又来一头猪猡!
Hey, mira, another pig!
嘿 把裤子拉下来 猪猡
给我们看看你卷曲的小…
Hey, pull down your pants, pig!
Show us your curly little...
皮奥乔!
Piojo!
Shh.
来啊 大块头
Come on, big guy.
再搞点小动作试试看
Try something.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
(13区派出所)
LOCAL POLICE STATION
PRECINCT 13
见鬼 为什么他在你的牢房♥里?
Why the hell is he in your cell?
Um...
他会活下去的
He'll live.
给我找点纱布 还有别靠近窗户
Get me gauze,
and stay away from the windows.
(墨西哥16 100公里)
我知道你对塞拉诺做了什么
I know what you did to Serrano.
我猜你认为圣西米恩的惨案
I guess you thought he was responsible
for what happened to San Simon,
和邱师♥父♥的事是他干的
to Chiu,
但你弄错了
but you're wrong.
他和你的师♥父♥没有冲突
His fight wasn't with your teacher.
我知道塞拉诺是一个毒贩 因为…
I know Serrano was
a drug dealer, because...
我就是帮他送货的
I delivered his drugs.
我从没想过那会是我的生活
I never imagined that would be my life,
但是塞拉诺确保了我们的安全
让我们不受其他毒枭的伤害
but Serrano kept us safe
from the other jefes.
他只对那些伤害穷♥人♥的人使用暴♥力♥
He saved his violence for those
who would hurt the poor.
其他人眼中暴♥力♥手段是一把剑
For the others, violence is a weapon.
而对他来说 那是一只盾牌
For him, it was a shield.
他们都想要掌控圣西米恩
They all wanted San Simon.
尤其是那个孤儿制♥造♥者
Especially the Orphan Maker,
那个把我的手变成这样的人
the one who did this.
要是孤儿制♥造♥者控制住了圣西米恩
一切都会…
When the Orphan Maker takes San Simon,
everything's gonna...
无言 你疯了吗?
Silencio, are you crazy?
我们的人封锁了那个监狱
The jail is pinned down.
那些小鬼死了吗?
Are the children dead?
没有
No.
那个女警♥察♥没死 那个外国佬也没
Nor the lady cop, or the gringo.
有谁死了?
Has anyone died?
有几个我们的人死了
Some of our men on the inside.
有多少?
How many?
我们觉得…他们都死了
We think... all of them.
你知道吧 我厌烦我的母亲
她那不知感激的态度
You know, I'm getting tired of
my mother's thanklessness.
(集市)
MARKET
我告诉过她如果她继续这样
I told her if her ingratitude continued,
我只得不拿她当母亲对待
I would have to stop
treating her like a mother.
如果一只狗饿狠了…
If a dog is hungry enough...
你只需要给他一些残羹剩饭
you only need to give him scraps
就能获得他永恒的忠诚
to gain his undying loyalty.
一点点就行 孩子们
Just a little bit, children.
太多会让你们疯狂
Too much will drive you mad.
我需要你们能服从命令
I need you to be able to follow orders.
知道天主教弥撒时 吃下基♥督♥的圣体
有什么作用吗?
Do you know what Christ's flesh does when
you consume it during a Catholic mass?
我...从来没想过
I never really thought about it.
什么用没有 因为那是虚构的
Nothing, because he is a fiction.
然而 我母亲的肉…
My mother's flesh, however...
那么 你知道这是怎么回事吗?
So, you got any ideas?
因为 你知道的 跨国特遣组什么
协议什么的
Because, you know, the bi-national
blah-blah something task agree-thing
有说你是个万事通
says you are the idea man.
我什么都不知道
I don't have any ideas.
这不是我熟悉的城镇
This isn't my town.
这里也不是美国 而是你的国家
This isn't my country, it's yours.
发生的这些事情
我不明白是怎么回事
The things that are happening,
I don't understand.
我感到很茫然 懂吗?
I'm out of my element, dig?
还有…
And...
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
是时候承认你才是这里的领头了
It-It's time I admit,
you're in charge here.
介意让我用完整的杯子试试吗?
Mind if I try a mug?
(坚持住 宝贝!)
HANG IN THERE, BABY!
伊莎贝拉!
Isabela!
快走
Go!
皮奥乔怎么办?
What about Piojo?
他在牢房♥里很安全 快点!
He's safe in a cell! Come on!
别光站那傻瞪着
你们这些猪猡!过来帮忙!
Don't just stare, you pigs! Help us!
兄弟 你知道的 我们有名字!
You know, man, we have names!
皮奥乔!
Piojo!
你尝到酒的味道了吧
That's the booze you're tasting.
我差不多是在酒缸里泡大的
I'm practically a pickle.
如果你要杀我 那就动作快点
If you're gonna kill me, make it quick.
嘿!
Hey!
别拿我当玩具!
I'm not a toy!
去你的 混♥蛋♥!
Screw you, cabròn!
这不是第一次有人吐在我身上
That ain't the first time
I've been puked on,
也不会是最后一次
and it won't be the last!
我的天
Dios mío.
来啊 这边 快点!
Come on! Look at me! Come on!
我认识你
I know you.
什么情况?
What the hell?
它记得我
It remembers me.
皮奥乔 你没事了!
Piojo! You're OK!
等一下 另一个凶恶的鬼东西呢?
Wait, where's-where's
the other uh fucked-up thing?
我搞定它了
I fixed it.
-让它再它站起来
-什么?
- Get it to stand back up.
- Qué?
老姐 我要试试一个疯狂的点子
Sis, I'm gonna try something crazy.
你信任我吗?
Do you trust me?
嘿 小伙子 能站起来吗 ?能吗?
Hey, can you stand, boy? Can you?
我算是服了!真的有魔法存在
I give up! Magic is real.
好吧
All right.
那个 我正式宣布我被无罪释放
Well, I officially declare myself
un-arrested!
Uh...
各位后会有期!
Adiós!
你这个酒鬼加蠢蛋!小心枪手!
You drunk idiot.
You will be shot!
那些狙击手呢?
Where did the snipers go?
无言
Silencio.
我的天
My God.
那么…
So...
你们就是把这块地盘
送到我手上的小鬼们
you are the children
who handed me this town.
很高兴见到你们
I'm glad to see you.
在我杀了你们之前…
I wanted to thank you...
我想谢谢你们
before I kill you.
皮奥乔!
Piojo!
那个标记我认识 是他
I know that mark. It was him.
他杀了师♥父♥
He killed Sifu.