打扰一下 先生 你能帮我一个小忙吗?
Excuse me, sir. Can you do me a quick favor?
你能帮我计时吗?
Can you please time me?
呃 我在参加田径队的选拔
Um, I'm trying out for the track team.
好吧 -你能拿着这个计时器吗?
All right. -Can you hold this timer?
好 -我想要打破我的个人纪录
Yeah. -I'm trying to beat my personal record.
五秒跑绕着整栋建筑跑一圈
It's five seconds, run around the whole entire building.
五秒? -希望能更快一点
In five seconds? -Hopefully less.
准备好了?-准备好了
Ready? -Yes.
只要按那里的按钮就可以了 -好的
Just press that button right there. -Okay.
好吧 3 2 1
All right. Three, two, one.
我回来了
I'm back.
你能暂停... -你跑过了整个建筑?
Can you stop... -You went around the whole building?
是啊
Yeah.
你不可能绕着整个建筑跑了一圈
There's no way you went all the way around the building.
一直跑到了21街
All the way to 21st Street.
我的天 那太不可思议了
Oh, my God, that's amazing.
准备好了吗?3 2 1
Ready? Three, two, one.
天哪 我好累
God, I'm tired.
我的计时是多少?
What was my time?
呃 9秒
Uh, nine seconds.
噢 我能跑得更快的
Oh, I can do better than that.
你能再帮我记一次时吗?
Can you time me one more time?
好 去吧 -谢谢你
Okay. Go. -Thank you.
开始
Go.
不可能
No way.
那也太快了 -我回来了
That was fast. -I'm back.
你怎么做到跑这么快的?只用了9秒! -我不知道
How'd you do it so fast? Nine! -I don't know.
停下计时器
Stop the timer!
我回来了
I'm back!
我回来了
I'm back.
这不可能 你不可能跑得那么快
There's no way, like, that you could have done that that fast.
你叫什么名字? -威尔
What's your name? -Will.
威尔? -对
Will? -Yeah.
我要去跑遍街区并且大声喊出你的名字
I'm gonna run around the block and shout your name.
准备好了吗?3... -开始
Ready? Three... -Go.
2 1...
Two, one...
威尔 威尔
Will! Will!
谢谢你 威尔
Thank you, Will.
我跑了多久? -我不知道你是怎么做到的 但是...
What's my time? -I don't know how you did that, but...
球给你 -好的
Here's this ball. -Okay.
你要把球扔给我 我会绕着整个建筑跑一圈
So, you're gonna throw it to me, I'll run around the whole building
然后把球带回来给你 准备好了吗? -准备好了
and bring you back the ball. Ready? -Okay.
出发
Go.
我回来了
I'm back!
我在学校不能跑这么快
I'm not allowed to go this fast in school
因为我爸妈说这样对其他小朋友不公平
'cause my parents say that it's unfair to the other kids.
当然了 你将会打破所有的世界纪录
Of course. You'll be breaking all types of world records, man.
你觉得我一小时能跑多少英里?
How many miles an hour do you think I went?
我不知道
I don't know.
大概在200英里(322公里)左右
Probably around 200.
噢 哇哦
Oh, wow.
我认为如果我用全速或许能在水面上跑
I think I might actually be able to run on water if I go my fastest.
噢 天 我也觉得
Oh, man, I think so too.
做人要有梦想 伙计
Keep the dream alive, man.
我不能向别人展示我能跑多快
I'm not allowed to show people how fast I can go.
好吧 -所以请不要告诉任何人
Okay. -So please don't tell anybody.
我不会说出去的
I won't tell anyone.
谢谢 -再接再厉 伙计
Thanks. -Keep up the good work, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想再告诉你一个秘密 -你说
I wanna show you one more secret. -Okay.
嗨
Hi!
是两个人? -是的
There's two? -Yeah.
所以说你们可以事半功倍了 对吗?
That means you can do it in half the time, right?
好的 我知道了 谢谢 -太酷了
Yeah. I know. Thank you. -That's cool.
谢谢 -再见
Thanks. -Have a good day.
我的天 这太帅了
My God, that's awesome.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thanks. -Thanks.