这是个游戏控制器吗? -我不知道
Is this a game controller? -I don't know.
这是什么? -这玩意儿好酷
What is it? -Yo, this is so cool.
我们能碰这个吗? -应该可以吧
Are we allowed to touch it? -I think so.
兄弟,这咋用啊?
So, how does this work, man?
这是用来干什么的? -这是什么?
What does this do? -What's this?
这个东西和《头脑特工队》有关
It's something about Inside Out.
哦,对!
Oh, yeah! -Yeah. Right.
这有不同的按键
You have different things.
我不知道 -那是什么?
I don't know. -What is that?
我们正试着弄懂它 -我们毫无头绪
We're trying to figure it out. -We have no clue.
你饿了么?-你饿了?
You hungry? -You're getting hungry?
对啊 -是的兄弟,我也饿了
Yeah. -Yeah, dude. Me too.
是吧 -我现在好饿
Right? -I'm so hungry right now.
太好了 -太棒了
Great.-Oh, man.
我们吃披萨吗? -好啊
Can we get pizza? -Yes!
吃中餐怎么样呢?-吼啊
Can we get Chinese food? -Whoo!
我觉得我们在操控他们 -对,他们的情绪
Oh, I think we're controlling them. -Yeah, there's emotions!
来把他们变伤心一点,变伤心一点
Let's make them sad. Let's make them sad.
因为有太多吃的了!-你说得对兄弟
...because that's too much food.-You're right, man.
我们为什么要吃东西
Why did we eat all that food?
我的天,这真的有用
Oh, my God. It's working.
我没有钱,我没有钱 -没事,我请你
I don't have money. I don't have money. -Okay. I'll buy.
我来给钱,我来给钱 -不,我已经欠你太多了
I'll pay for it. I'll pay for it. -No, man. I already owe you so much.
他们怎么知道的?
How do they know?
我们怎么会成为朋友? -你翻脸翻得也太快了
How could we possibly be friends? -You went from sadness to rage so quick.
我太生气了 -太快了
I'm so upset! -So quick.
按按钮 -我觉得这能改变他们的情绪
Press the button. -I think it changes their emotions.
对,这就像《头脑特工队》-是的
Yeah. It's like Inside Out. -It's exactly...
这也太酷了
This is so cool.
噢,我必须要选一个对吗 -那是什么
Oh, but we have to pick one, right? -What is that?
呕,那是个恶心,你按一个恶心
Ew. A disgust. You go disgust.
真的?1,2... -对,恶心
Ready? One, two... -Yeah, disgust.
变生气,变生气 -你算哪根葱?
Be angry. Be angry. -How dare you?
看好了,来吧,给爷哭
Look. All right. Cry.
那不一样
That's not the same.
那不一样
That is not the same.
不愧是纽约 -对,这挺酷的
Only in New York. -Yeah. It's pretty cool.
看,看,他在笑 -铁子,你猜怎么着?
Look. Look. He's laughing. -Dude. You know what, man?
我们还是去吃沙拉吧
Let's just... Let's just get a salad.
沙拉?沙拉? -对,我们去吃沙拉吧
A salad? A salad? -Yeah, man. Let's just get a salad, dude.
他们要去吃沙拉了 -哇,他们要吃沙拉?
They're getting a salad.-They're getting a salad? Whoo!
耶
Yay!
我们在纽约,妈妈! -对,我们在纽约!
We're in New York City, Mom! -Yeah, we are!
看看这里多漂亮 -我知道
Look at how beautiful it is! -I know.
等等,按这个生气键
Wait. Press the mad button.
妈妈 -那是什么,啥?
Mom! -What is it? What?
你真的要在纽约把我甩下吗?
You're really trying to get rid of me in New York City?
不不不 -不不不,另一个键
No, no, no. -No, no, no, another one!
你伤心了,你伤心了 -你想你妈妈了,你想你妈妈了
You're sad. You're sad. -You miss your mom. You miss your mom.
你真的想摆脱我吗?
You really just want to get rid of me?
你真的想把我甩下吗? 你觉得这是
You really want to get rid of me? -You think this is
我和你♥爸♥爸愿意的吗 -啥?这也太酷了
what your dad and I want? -What? This is so cool.
按一个情绪
Press an emotion.
开心
Happy.
我太兴奋了妈 -这一定很有意思
I'm so excited, Mom. -It's gonna be so fun.
太棒了 -她直接变高兴了
That's awesome. -She just turned happy.
不,让她变生气
No, let her be angry.
我怎么会知道我的室友是谁
How am I supposed to know who my roommate is when there's, like,
这个城市里大概有50亿人那么多
five billion people in this city?
我是说
I mean...
对,对不起 -我很努力的让自己兴奋起来
I'm... I'm sorry. -I'm trying really hard to be excited,
但是,妈妈,我太伤心了 -为什么
but, Mom, I'm just so sad... -Why?
因为,我将会很想念你 -亲爱的,哦,别这样
...because I'm gonna miss you so much. -Honey. Oh, come on.
我会很想你的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
你会交到很多朋友,像那之类的
You're gonna make friends...like that.
不不不,她得开心起来
No, no, no. She needs to be happy.
她得开心起来 -让她变开心
She needs to be happy. -Make her happy.
会没事的 -会没事的
It'll be okay. -It'll be okay.
是的,会好起来的 -会没事的
Yeah. It's gonna be okay. -It'll be okay.
《头脑特工队》就是这样的
That's how Inside Out works.
我决定在这里读大学 -是的
I chose to go to college here. -Yes, you did.
然后我就来到了这里 -太不真实了
And now I get to college here.-This is unreal.
不敢相信你在我生日这天把我带到这里,这太棒了
Can't believe you brought me here for my birthday. This is exciting.
当然了 -来了,就是这两个人
Of course! -There we go. These two.
来吧,把书包脱下来 -我要认真了
Come on, let's take the bags off. -This is getting serious.
按什么键,按什么键 -这个是生气
Press something. Press something. -This is anger.
为什么?-什么?
Why? -What?
你为什么这么做?你在我生日这天把我带到这来?
Why would you do that? You brought me here on my birthday?
今天是她生日,他们俩在约会
It's her birthday, and it's a date.
好吧 -他们得开心起来
All right. -They have to be happy.
别这样,今天是你的生日
Come on. It's your birthday.
这太酷了 -我的天,不...
That's so cool. -Oh, my God! No...
等等,我... -我的天
Wait. Oh, my... -Oh, my God.
你控制了她
Oh, you control it.
我的生日!
My birthday!
这是干嘛的? -离我远点!
What does this do? -Get off of me!
对不起 -我的生日不应该是在公园里过的
Sorry. -I should not be at a park on my birthday.
我们能换到哭泣模式吗?
Can we go crying?
好,换成哭,换成哭,换成哭
Okay. Yeah. Go crying, go crying, go crying.
你为什么难过? -怎么了?
Why are you sad? -What's up?
今天是我的生日 -是的,我知道,所以我们才会来这里
It's my birthday. -Yeah, I know. That's why we're here.
开心 -变开心,变开心,变开心
Happy. -Be happy, be happy, be happy.
嘿,你看,整个周末都被计划好了
Hey, look, the whole weekend is planned out.
来吧,我们走,我们得走了
Come on, then let's go. We gotta go.
我们得走了? -我们得想想做什么
We gotta go? -Let's figure something out.
按绿色的按钮
Do the green one.
那个是恶心
That's disgust.
呕
Ew!
别这样 -别碰我
Come on. -Don't touch me!
好吧,我就走这 -不,不,真的太烦人了
Okay. I'm gonna walk over here. -No. No. It's just annoying.
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
好吧 -来,宝贝,我们走
Okay. -Come, babe, let's go.
我们现在就走? -走吧,走吧
We're gonna go right now? -Let's go. Let's go.
我们现在走? -我爱你
We're gonna go right now? -I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这太有意思了
This is so funny.
我们走吧 -太有意思了!
Come on, let's go! -That was so fun!