「你好」
Hello.
嗨!呃,我弄丢了我的结婚戒指
Hi, um, I lost my wedding ring,
而且我很确定我把它丢在了垃圾堆里
and I'm pretty sure I threw it out in the trash.
我害怕垃圾车要来了
I'm afraid the garbage truck is gonna come.
你们能帮我看一会儿吗
Is there any way you could watch this for a sec?
我只是想回我的公♥寓♥拿副手套过来
I just wanna grab gloves from my apartment.
我的公♥寓♥就在街角处附近 我应该很快就能回来
It's right around corner. Like, I'll be back in one minute.
太感谢了,太感谢了
Thank you so much. Thank you so much.
哇!
Whoa!
见鬼!
Heck no!
「瓦力」
Wall-E.
「你好」
Hello.
噢 你看,这是结婚戒指 -「你好」
Oh, look. It's the wedding ring.-Hello.
噢 这真酷 -等等,我们能把这个拿出来吗
Oh, that's cool. -Wait. Can we take this out?
一定是他拿走了
He must've took it.
「伊娃」 -噢,好吧
Eve. -Oh, okay.
我的天
Oh, my god.
这是你的戒指吗 -你找到它了
This your ring? -You found it?
它在瓦力那里
It was in Wall-E.
太谢谢你们了
Thank you so, so much.
我弄丢了我的结婚戒指
I lost my wedding ring.
你能不能帮我看着?大概一分钟
Do you mind watching it for, like, one minute?
看着垃圾堆?-我担心垃圾车会过来
Watching the garbage? -I'm worried that the truck is gonna come.
好吧 -你的公♥寓♥在哪?
All right. -Where's your apartment?
好的,它就在街角那里,我保证我马上就回来
Okay. It's right around the corner.I'll be back in a second, I promise.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
哇
Whoa!
「瓦力」
Wall-E.
太棒了
Yes!
这也太酷了
This is so cool.
嗨,瓦力 -我就知道这是个整蛊节目
Hi, Wall-E! -I knew this was a sketch!
噢,瓦力 -哇哦
Oh, Wall-E. -Oh, wow.
谢谢你 瓦力
Oh, Wall-E. Thank you.
「伊娃」
Eve.
瓦力,我超爱你的
Wall-E, I love you.
并且很确定我把它扔进了垃圾堆里
And I'm pretty sure I threw it out in the trash.
我只是想回我的公♥寓♥拿一副手套来,它就在街角那里
I just wanna grab some gloves from my apartment, it's around the corner.
好,我可以留在这 -你能留在这吗?
Yeah. I can stand here. -You can stand here?
很快就好 我会很快回来,太谢谢你了
Just a minute. I'll be super-fast.Thank you so much.
没事的
No problem.
「瓦力」 -噢
Wall-E. -Oh!
他就这样从那里出来了
He just came out of there.
是的
Yeah.
我的天啊,他有一个结婚戒指 -他在动
Oh, my God. He has a wedding ring. -He's moving!
伊娃
Eve.
谢谢你,瓦力
Thank you, Wall-E.
谁是瓦力? -那个瓦力
Who's Wall-E? -That Wall-E.
什么瓦力
What Wall-E?
停下
Stop.
谢谢你
Thank you.
「瓦力」
Wall-E.
「你好」
Hello.
我的天
Oh, my God.
「伊娃」
Eve.
太相信你了 -不用谢
Thank you so, so much. -You're welcome.
你找到它了 -太谢谢...你在哪找到它的?
You found it! -Thank you so... Where was it?
呃..
Uh, um...
一个机器人走了出来然后把这个给了我
A robot came out and gave it to me.
好吧。那听起来很疯狂但是谢谢你 -谢...我得走了但是谢谢你
Okay. That's crazy but thank you. -Thank... I gotta go but thank you.
好吧 -谢谢你
Okay. -Thank you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
一个机器人出来了 -那是个机器人吗?
A robot came out.-Was that a robot?
瓦力出来了
Wall-E came out.
我爱瓦力
I love Wall-E.
我只是在走路 然后她就说「我认为我弄丢了我的结婚戒指」
I was just walking, and she was like, "I think I threw my wedding ring out."
然后她说「我回去拿手套的时候你能在这里等等我吗?」
And she was like, "Can you wait here for one second while I go get gloves?"
然后我就站在这里 我说「好啊 我可以等你」
And I was just standing here, I was like, "Sure, I can wait."
瓦力从那个箱子里出来了 手里还拿了个戒指
Wall-E came out of that box and like... handed me a ring?
就...就...滚走了
Just... just... rolled away.