一根手指在上面 两根手指在下面 放开拇指 站直
One finger up, two fingers under. Get rid of the thumb. Stand up straight.
当你射击的时候 要跨过线
When you shoot, you're gonna straddle the line.
你要把弓拿起来 直到你瞄准好
You're gonna put the arrow on and you're gonna wait until the click.
嗨 -你好
Hi. -Well, hello.
欢迎来到 Nassau Bowmen 射箭场 -其实我是从很远的地方来的
Welcome to Nassau Bowmen. -I'm not really from around these parts.
我能在这里练习射箭吗 -当然
Is it possible to train here for archery? -Yes.
所以,我们的三号♥赛道可以使用
So, we have lane three available.
你们这里有很好的弓箭手吗?
Do you get very good archers here?
有的 -也许我会听取一些小建议
Yes. -Maybe I'll pick up a few tips.
非常感谢你们 女士们 -再见 玩得开心
Thank you so much, ladies. -Bye. Enjoy.
她穿的是什么?
What is she wearing?
你好 -你好 你是在这个赛道的吗
Hello. -Hello. Are you here?
是的 今天我来这里和你共用一个赛道
Yes, I appear to be sharing, with you today.
那没问题吧? -大家停一下
Is that all right? -Hold that line for a minute.
年轻的小姐 那是什么 那是哪种弓?
Young lady, what is that? What kind of bow is that?
这是我的弓 先生 -你从哪里得到的这把弓?
Well, it's my bow, sir. -Where'd you get that at?
我父亲给我的 先生
Well, from my father, sir.
从哪?你是哪里人? -苏格兰人
From where? Where are you from? -Scotland.
这个射程不可以用这把弓
Well, it's not an approved bow for this range.
所以 你得换一把弓
So, you're gonna have to shoot one that's approved for this range.
我能用你的弓吗? -噢 可以 当然
May I possibly try yours? -Oh, yeah, for sure.
然后你能帮我拿下我的弓吗 -哦 好的
And would you possibly hold mine? -Oh, yeah.
非常感谢 -没事 这把弓真酷
Oh, thank you so much. -Yeah. This is cool.
这真有趣 -喂,你以前...你以前有没有射过箭
This is interesting. -Yo, have you... have you shot before?
有的 先生 -你在哪里训练的?
Yes, sir. -Where were you trained?
DunBroch城♥堡♥ -什么城♥堡♥?
Castle DunBroch. -Castle what?
呃...DunBroch -DunBroch 好吧 酷
Uh, DunBroch. -DunBroch. Okay, cool.
如果可以的话请给我一次机会
And just give me a chance if you will.
呃 我们给她一次机会 你们同意吗
Uh, let's give her a chance, will you say that?
你们都同意吗 -同意
What do you all say? -Yeah.
好吧 好吧 准备好 女士 -我们拭目以待
All right. All right. Step up, Ma. -We'll see.
弓上的瞄准器可能有点问题 我射不中
The sight might be a little wrong on that bow. I couldn't do it.
哦 好吧 谢谢你们投的信任票
Oh. Well, thank you for the vote of confidence.
可以请你离开一下吗? -一整天都行
May I have your leave? -All day long.
很好 先生 你能帮我拿着我的斗篷吗
Good sir, will you take my cloak?
当然 -谢谢
Sure. -Thank you.
我不确定你走的是哪种文艺复兴的风格
I'm not sure what Renaissance fair you stepped out of.
我们通常不会让穿着奇装异服的人进来
We usually don't let people come in with costumes on.
这里的比赛很严肃的
This is a serious day.
是的 我是说 你需要和你的裁缝聊一聊了 先生
Yes. I mean, your tailor does need to have a talk to you, yes, sir.
我是说 我不知道是谁让你穿成一只大黄蜂的
I mean, I don't know who let you dressed up as a bumblebee,
建议你换一件苏格兰花呢格纹的衣服
but, you know, a good tartan would do you some good.
我听见了
I hear you.
我会给你一个机会,然后我们来看看你有什么本事 好吗
I'll give you a shot, and we'll see what you got, okay?
既然你远道而来 -你知道吗?
Since you came so far. -You know what?
他们常常说命运会驱使你的生活
They often say that fate is gonna actually drive your own life,
但我并不相信 你知道我是怎么想的吗
but I don't believe it. You know what I think?
我想如果你足够勇敢和强大
That if you're brave and if you're strong enough,
你就能掌握你的命运 你认为呢?
you'll drive your fate right in. What do you say?
说得对 -那是个常规目标吗
Yeah! -That is a regular target?
让我们看看吧
Let's see it.
耶 -大家给她鼓掌
Yeah! -Give it up, you all!
太早下定论了 -你是不是觉得我射不中
Spoke too soon.-Be that what you were looking for, sir?
我道歉 -我能再试一次吗
I apologize. -May I try another?
可以 女士
Yes, ma'am.
上一次 我得把自己从婚姻里解救出来
Last time, I actually had to get myself out of marriage with this.
又中一箭
That'd be another go.
我认为这不是你第一次竞赛 -噢,什么是竞赛?
I don't think this is your first rodeo. -Oh. What be a rodeo?
噢 我们有...这...
Oh, we got... It's...
这有一点难以解释 你骑着马然后你从马上摔了下来
it's a little hard to explain. You're riding horses and falling off.
你知道 我们其实挺享受在城♥堡♥里骑马的
You know, we actually do enjoy that at the castle.
这叫马上枪术比赛 也许你听说过它
It's called jousting. Maybe you heard of it.
我听说过 -那是一种新的长矛吗
Yes, I have. -Is that a new kind of jousting lance?
是的 是的 -我用它进行了很多次马上枪术比赛
It is, it is. I've done a lot of jousting with it.
我能看看吗? -可以
May I see it? -Yes, yes.
它有一点短
It's a wee bit short.
所以 我是说 或许你会用它对抗哥布林或是食人魔
So, I mean, maybe if you'd be going against a goblin or an ogre.
正是如此 -你来自哪个家族?
Exactly. -What clan be you from?
噢,我不是什么家族的,但是我们在爱尔兰度了蜜月,对
Oh, not from a clan, but we did honeymoon in Ireland, yeah.
那你不是来自一个战争家族? -不 不 他来自布朗克斯
And you're not from a war clan? -No, no. He's from the Bronx.
噢 布朗克斯家族?
Oh, the Bronx clan?
如果要我说 那听起来的确挺吓人的
That does sound fearsome indeed, if I do say so myself.
好了 伙计们 我们来看看我们的苏格兰女孩是否
All right, gang, we're gonna see if our Scottish girl
能比你们射中更多靶心 好吗?
can get more bullseyes than you guys, okay?
让我们来看看她能不能连续射中三个目标
Let's see if she can get three goals in a row.
你是说三个靶? -是的 女士 3 2 1
Three targets, you say? -Yes, ma'am. Three, two, one.
你们怎么认为?你们觉得她能做到吗?
What do you all think? You think she could do it?
能 -很好
Yeah!-All right.
等着看吧
We will see.
一箭
One.
为自己射箭感觉很好 不是吗?
Feels good to shoot for your own hand, doesn't it?
你不可能射中三箭
No way you're gonna get three.
两箭
Two.
看起来好像我输了
Looks like I lost.
她不会再射中第三箭 但我的好运快没了
She's not go get a third one, but my luck is running out quickly.
最后一箭 让我们来看看我们能不能射中
Last one. Let's see if we can make it count.
噢
Oh.
大家给她鼓掌
Everybody give it up our stranger, okay?
掌声在哪里
Give it up, you know what I'm saying?
噢,玩的真高兴 -你说你的名字叫什么?
Oh, what a good time. -What did you say your name was?
梅莉达 先生 -梅莉达 好的 我记住你了
Merida, sir. -Merida. Okay, cool. I am very impressed.
梅莉达? -对,应该是一位公主
Merida? -Yeah, something like that. A princess.
什么? -是的 我不知道
What? -Yeah. I don't know.
来自哪里? -所以,你把你的马停在哪里的?
From where? -So, where did you park your horse?
我骑马到外面时很困惑 我没有看到马厩
I was rather confused when I rode up outside, I didn't see any stables.
这里 我们没有那么多马
Here, we don't really have horses that much.
你们没有马? -至少这个国家没有
You don't have horses? -Not in this kingdom.
好吧 那什么东西能拖着你们走路? -汽车
Well, what pulls you around? -Cars.
有没有人在这附近看见一匹大黑♥马♥?
Has anyone actually seen a big black horse around here?
呃 不 没有人看见这附近有一匹大黑♥马♥
Uh, no one's really seen a big black horse around here,
有一根白色的缰绳?
a big white stripe?
我的马好像失踪了
It appears that my horse is missing.
所以 我最好先去找找它 祝你们玩的开心
So, I best be going and finding that. Have a wonderful day.
你真是太厉害了
You legit, you understand?
谢谢你到这里来 -很高兴见到你 好姑娘们
Thanks for coming out. -Pleasure to meet you, fine girls.