剧集 | 妄想(2016) | 导航列表
Why did you run?
你为什跑
I thought, if I paid...
我想 如果我还了债
it would never happen.
事情就不会发生
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I thought if I did everything I could to repay,
我想 如果我尽我所能 去偿还
to make it up,
去弥补
somehow,
冥冥中
somehow...
也许...
you'd never come after me.
你们就会放过我
What have you done, Caitlin?
你做了什么 凯特琳
I loved being a nurse.
我以前喜欢当护士
You worked on the drug trial at Rustin Wade?
你当时在拉斯廷韦德参与了药物试验
I dished out those drugs.
我倒出药丸
I put them into their hands.
放在他们手里
Into their mouths.
塞进他们的嘴
What happened?
发生了什么
It was on the news, on TV news.
新闻说了 电视新闻
I saw it and I realised it was him.
我看到了 我意识到是他干的
I saw what he'd done.
我看到了他做的事情
They said. 'Never talk about this.
他们说过 '不能讨论此事
You cannot ever mention this'.
永远不要向别人提起'
No police came.
没有警♥察♥找我
No-one ever asked us about the drugs.
从来没有人问起过药物的事
I was told, if we ever talked about it,
有人告诉我 如果我们讨论这事
the company would go under.
公♥司♥会破产
Thousands of people would lose their jobs.
数以千计的人会失业
All the good work they do would be lost.
他们所有的努力也会白费
Who did you see on the TV, Caitlin?
你在电视上看到谁了 凯特琳
Tell me.
告诉我
You have to tell me.
你必须要告诉我
There was a bus crash.
一起公车车祸
Two-and-a-half years ago, when I was working for Rustin Wade.
两年半前 我当时在拉斯廷韦德工作
I recognised the driver on the TV news.
我在新闻里认出那位司机
I gave him pills as part of the trial.
在试验里我给过他一些药
I put them into his hand myself.
我亲自把药放在他手上
What did he do, Caitlin?
他做了什么 凯特琳
What did he do on the drugs?
服药期间他做了什么
He drove his bus full of kids off the side of a cliff.
他把一辆满载小学生的公车开下了山谷
I found this.
我找到了这个
Henry? Get out of bed.
亨利 起来
Get your clothes on.
穿衣
Ok.
好
Crowley...
克劳利...
剧集 | 妄想(2016) | 导航列表