剧集 | 妄想(2016) | 导航列表
Homes. Offices. Businesses.
住♥宅♥ 办公楼 店铺之类的
I used to like to come to this one when I was a kid.
我小时候非常喜欢来这里
So, I'm gonna have it done up and I'm gonna live here.
我要把这里装♥修♥一下 然后住在这
Oh, it's cosy.
这里很舒服
So why are we here?
我们为什么要来这
I think Michael's wrong so we could use this
既然迈克尔的方向是错的
as a sort of...incident room.
我们可以把这里当成专案室
You know, where Michael can't stop us looking.
自己调查真♥相♥ 迈克尔无法阻止我们
Alec...
亚力克...
I'm sorry about what happened
我对那件事感到抱歉
in your mother's garden, jumping on you like that.
在你母亲的花♥园♥里 那样子扑向你
I don't think it was you who jumped on me.
我不认为是你先扑向我的
I want you to know I wasn't thinking 'sperm donor'.
我无意让你成为精♥子♥捐献者
I sort of got that.
我好像明白了
It shouldn't have happened. It's not fair on you.
这件事不应该发生 这对你不公平
I'm all rebound.
我在空窗期
It's cool, Nina. Look, I love Dennis.
没关系的 妮娜 我爱丹尼斯
I've loved him for four-and-a-half years and I still do.
我爱了他四年半 我现在也一直爱着他
I love him if he wants me, I love him if he doesn't want me.
我爱他 无论他爱不爱我
I love him more if he doesn't want me.
事实上 他不爱我的时候我更喜欢他
All I can think of is...is...is getting him back.
我只想让他回来
Alec, I'd rather Dennis never knew about...
亚力克 我希望你不要告诉丹尼斯...
Have I hurt you? I've hurt you, haven't I?
我是不是伤害了你 我一定伤害了你
I'm a mess.
我现在一团糟
I'm a fucking tornado charging through people's lives.
我就这样肆意毁坏别人的人生
You hate me now. I don't hate you, Nina, OK.
你一定恨死我了 我不恨你 妮娜
Alec...
亚力克...
Oh, there's more.
你还没说完
I'm gonna tell Michael about
我打算让迈克尔知道
the last parcel from the Ghost Detective.
幽灵警探上次寄来了包裹
About...about the DVD,
告诉他...这个录像
about the break-in, about the hoodie man.
这起入室案 还有那个连帽衫男子
Why? I have to.
为什么 我必须这么做
We don't know who this freako is, feeding us magic information.
我们不认识这个怪胎 也不知道他提供的消息是否可靠
We have no idea what is really going on here.
我们不知道这究竟是怎么回事
This is my job!
这是我的工作
I mean, we could go to jail if we conceal stuff
如果隐瞒证据 我们可能会坐大牢
and telling Michael is the only sane thing to do. Now I hate you.
告诉迈克尔才是最理智的行为 现在我讨厌你了
When this is all swept under the carpet, Nina,
妮娜 在这些事还未见光之前
you'll have to look at me
我都会把你看成
every day knowing that I know you bottled it.
一个临阵退缩的胆小鬼
I left my crutch in your mother's garden.
我把拐杖落在你母亲的花♥园♥里了
Sorry, is that a fact or a metaphor?
这是个事实还是个隐喻
What I noticed was you said you passed out,
我记得你说过 你那天昏过去了
but you managed to get to
但是你在昏过去之前
bed before you did, right? Yeah. I suppose.
爬上♥床♥了 对吧 好像是的
Ruben said he was going for a swim.
鲁本说他要去游泳
One decision like that and a life is gone.
一个决定让他因此丧生
It's interesting to get philosophical about it.
仔细想想这当中还是有迹可循的
If he fancied some water sports
我们先假设他喜欢带着
when he was full on cocaine, amphetamines and tequila,
一肚子的可♥卡♥因♥ 兴♥奋♥剂♥和龙舌兰进行水上运动
well,maybe that's the real issue here.
那也许事情的关键就在这里
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Sheri, was Ruben the kind
雪莉 鲁本是那种
of person who makes the bed in the morning?
早上起床会叠被子的人吗
Or how about you?
你起床会叠被吗
Yeah, I make the bed.
我早上会叠被子
What are you saying?
什么意思
Ruben's side of the bed, I noticed it had been slept in.
我注意到鲁本的那一边床有人睡过
I know you were drunk, I know you passed out,
我知道你喝醉了 也昏过去了
but did Ruben maybe skip
有没有可能
the swim and just come to bed beside you?
鲁本没去游泳 而是上♥床♥睡觉了呢
You see, I noticed his side of the bed,
他睡觉的地方
the covers were turned over.
被子被翻过来了
The sheets were slept in.
床单也是皱的
Can you remember if Ruben came to bed?
你记得鲁本上♥床♥睡觉了吗
I don't know.
我不记得了
I didn't see a towel beside the pool.
我注意到游泳池旁边没有毛巾
Yeah, he'd take a towel.
他游泳会带上毛巾的
Maybe he did come to bed.
也许他确实上♥床♥睡觉了
If he came to bed, then how did he end up in the pool?
如果他睡觉了 最后怎么死在了游泳池里
Sergeant Suresh, someone to see you.
苏雷斯警官 有人在找你
What do you mean somebody? Give me more than someone.
谁在找我 告诉我细节
Er, this woman, she asked for you by name.
一个女人 她指名要找你
What for? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
Just this woman. She...
这个女人 她...
She looked sort of...big lipstick.
她看起来...唇妆很重
He kills Angela in a play park.
他在公园里杀死了安吉拉
He wants to make it look random.
然后让现场看起来像是意外
Wants to blame it on a paranoid schizophrenic.
还想让一个精神分♥裂♥症患者背黑锅
What kind of person is that?
什么样的人这么狠心
He breaks into Eric Benton's after the murder
他杀了人后闯入了埃里克·本顿家
because there's something in there he wants, those pages.
去找他需要的东西 去拿那些文件
What kind of person's that?
什么人能做成这样
I tried hotels. Too obvious.
我找过酒店 目标太明显了
What would you do Alec...if you
亚力克...如果是你
wanted to stay under the radar for a few weeks?
你要躲上几个星期 会怎么做
Look like a tourist? Um...
我会假装成一个游客...
No-one to spot you. No hotel receptionists,
没有人会注意你 没有接待员
porters, chambermaids.
没有门童 也没有清洁工
Airbnb.
民宿
Sorry about the room.
房♥间还请见谅
Just it's quiet in here.
但这里比较安静
Is there something wrong, Mrs Wayfield?
韦费尔德夫人 发生什么事了吗
No.
没事
No, nothing wrong.
真的没事
Well, thank you for seeing me.
谢谢你肯见我
Nina, isn't it? Yeah.
你叫妮娜 对吗
I could get us coffee.
你想喝咖啡吗
I don't think so.
不用了
OK, yeah, cheers. Thanks for your help. Er, yes, I can wait.
好的 谢谢你的帮助 好 我可以等
That's every house on the list. Where else do we look?
列表上的房♥子都查完了 还有别的吗
'Charming barge to let. Beautiful views.
游艇出租 景色宜人
Sleeps four. Contact Damien.'
可住四人 请联♥系♥达米恩
Hi, Damien?
你好 达米恩
Yeah, my name's Detective Robert Day from Woodmere CID.
我是伍德摩尔刑事调查局的警探罗伯特·戴
Do you have a current guest?
你的游艇现在有人租用吗
Yes, I have.
是的
Yeah, is he a single gentleman? Sorry?
是一个男人吗 什么
Um, you know, a man on his own? The German gentleman?
一个男人 自己一人租♥房♥♥ 这有一个德国人
Yeah, the German gentleman. Yeah, that's the one.
对 是个德国人 就是他了
I'm concerned for you, Miss Suresh.
苏雷斯小姐 我很担心你
For me?
担心我
Before you get too involved with my son,
在你和我儿子的关系过于亲密之前
there's something you should know.
你应该知道一些事
I'm not getting involved with Alec.
我没有与亚力克很亲密
Well, I saw the way he looked at you.
我注意到他看你的样子了
Alexander...
亚历山大...
..Is not as strong...
他不像是
..As he appears to be.
看起来那么坚强
He seems in pretty good shape to me.
我看他好得很
When he was 17...
在他十七岁的时候
..He tried to kill himself.
他曾企图自杀
A girl broke his heart and he...he couldn't bear it.
一个女孩伤了他的心...他无法承受
I...I think he's one of those people who loves too much.
我知道他是个不遗余力去爱的人
I would be grateful if you didn't tell him that I'd...
如果你能不让他知道我告诉了你这件事
advised you of this.
我会非常感激的
What, just between...between us?
这是我们之间的秘密吗
Yes.
是的
And...and...and I'm to stay away from Alec?
然后我要离亚力克远一点吗
剧集 | 妄想(2016) | 导航列表