剧集 | 妄想(2016) | 导航列表
I don't want to wrap this up in explanations.
我不想用解释来掩饰这事
I did it. It happened.
我做过 它发生过
And I wanted you to know
我想让你知道这件事
because I don't have those photos anymore.
因为那些照片已经不在我手上了
Someone else does, and I wanted to tell you in case you...
在其他人手上 所以我想告诉你 以防你...
...in case they come to light.
...以防它们被公布出来
That's it.
就是这样
Please, say something.
求你了 说点什么吧
Is that why you invited me to your house?
所以你才邀请我去你家吗
Is that what you wanted?
那就是你想要的吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Do you know this man, Dr Crowley? No, I don't.
你认识这个人吗 克劳利医生 不 不认识
He was caught on hospital CCTV an hour
在古纳·布赫莱纳被职业杀手袭击
before a hired killer attacked Gunnar Buchleitner.
的前一个小时 他被医院闭路电视拍到
You've never met him?
你从来没见过他吗
It seems we've used the same toilet.
似乎我们用过同一间厕所
Do you remember who you've encountered in public conveniences?
你记得你在公共厕所遇到过谁吗
You had no contact with this man?
你和这个人没有联♥系♥吗
I don't know what you mean. Why would I?
我不懂你的意思 我为什么要和他联♥系♥
Perhaps you'd be willing to give
你愿意授权
us permission to examine your phone records?
让我们去检查你的通话记录吗
Yes, of course. Anything that helps.
可以啊 当然愿意 只要能帮到你们
Gunnar Buchleitner, the man who killed Angela Benton, is dead.
杀掉安吉拉·本顿的古纳·布赫莱纳已经死了
The same man murdered Jacob Appley.
这个人也杀了雅各布·阿普里
What we want to know is,
我们想知道的是
well, he didn't just pick Jacob off the street.
雅各布肯定不是他随便从街上挑来的
He would have had to know his condition.
那他肯定早就知道他的情况
His medication, where he lived, how he dressed.
他的用药 他住在哪儿 他的穿着打扮
Where did he get that information?
他从哪儿得到的消息
Well, any number of people would know that.
很多人都知道啊
I really wouldn't like to name people, or even their jobs.
我真的不喜欢提起别人的名字或者他们的工作
It's not my place to cast suspicion.
我无权产生怀疑
Mainline.
静注
Excuse me?
你说什么
Is that what Ruben was calling you about, Marquita? Mainline?
玛奎塔 鲁本打电♥话♥给你是为了静注吗
No.
不是
He was calling you lots, drunk and scared.
他喝醉酒感到害怕的时候 给你打过很多次电♥话♥
He was talking to Angela, drunk and scared, about Mainline.
他喝醉酒感到害怕的时候 对安吉拉提到过静注
Now, is Mainline a project that Ruben was working on?
现在告诉我们 静注是鲁本在研究的一个项目吗
No.
不是
Do you know what Mainline is?
你知道静注是什么吗
No.
不知道
What is Mainline?
什么是静注
Well, main line is
静脉注射就是
when a drug user injects into the principal vein.
吸毒者把毒品注入他的主静脉
That's not what mean here, Dr Crowley.
我们说的不是这个 克劳利医生
Angela Benton left some pages when she was killed.
安吉拉·本顿被杀前留下了一些文件
Pages she wrote. A statement.
文件是她写的 是一份声明
One of those pages refers to Mainline.
其中一页提到了静注
That's the Mainline we're talking about.
我们在谈这个静注
Then I don't know what it is. I'm sorry.
我不知道那是什么 很抱歉
Oh, if you'd take this for the phone records.
你们需要的话可以拿这个去查通话记录
Dr Crowley.
克劳利医生
Oh, Henry, hello.
亨利 你好啊
Just talking to the police.
刚刚和警♥察♥谈了下
Information to help them...
一些有助于案情的信息
About Jacob? Yes, well... various things.
关于雅各布吗 是的 嗯...关于很多事情
Why are they still asking about Jacob?
他们为什么还在询问雅各布的事
What do they want to see you for?
他们想从你这里知道什么
I don't know. Well, there we are. None of us know.
我不知道 可不是嘛 我们俩都不知道
They haven't exactly made
他们还没有
a triumph of the whole thing, have they?
查清楚全部事实 不是么
I didn't get a chance since... since it all happened.
自从出事以来 我一直没有机会
Thank you, Dr Crowley,
对你说谢谢 克劳利医生
for everything that you did for my brother.
谢谢你对我弟弟做的一切
Jacob... he had his problems, but he was a good lad.
雅各布...他确实有他自己的问题 不过他是个好人
He loved you. Yes.
他喜欢你 是的
Well, people do.
大家都这样
What I mean is, they attach. It's understandable.
我的意思是 他们会产生感情 这不难理解
Will you come to the funeral? He'd like that.
你会去参加葬礼么 他肯定希望你去
Of course. Of course. I want to come.
当然 我也想去
It was on the car, just sitting there. Freaky, no?
这些都在车上发现的 吓人吧
I'd like you to check for prints, DNA.
我希望你们检查下指纹和DNA
Of course. We can do that, Nick.
当然 这是可以的 尼克
And, since you're here, might we ask you some questions?
既然你在这里 介意我们问一些问题么
Certainly. Good.
当然不介意 很好
We have our doubts that Ruben Locana's
我们怀疑鲁本·洛卡纳的死
death was as a consequence of the scam he was involved in.
和他卷入的一起骗局有关
OK. We have reason to believe that Ruben was killed.
然后呢 我们有理由相信鲁本是他杀
And that this has something to do with his work.
而那和他的工作有关系
Really? Yes. So we would like you to help us with that.
真的么 是的 我们希望你能帮助我们
We want to know what it was
我们想知道
that Ruben did exactly. Who he worked with.
鲁本到底在做什么 他和什么人一起工作
What projects he was working on when he died.
他死前他正在做什么项目
If you conduct your enquiries
如果你们采取
with a proper legal and ethical approach,
合法以及合理的询问方式
then you will find us fully cooperative.
我们会更加配合
So, do you know this man, Mr Waingrow?
所以 你认识这个男人么 温格罗先生
No, ma'am. Oh.
不认识 女士 噢
Or... this man?
那么...这个男人呢
No, ma'am.
也不认识 女士
His name is Gunnar Buchleitner.
他的名字叫 古纳·布赫莱纳
Does it mean anything to you?
你能想起些什么吗
No, sir.
不能 长官
Did you ever see your brother with this man, Henry?
你曾见过你弟弟和这个男人在一起吗 亨利
Did Jacob mention meeting someone?
雅各布提过要见什么人么
He was German. Austrian.
他是德国人 澳大利亚人
Well, he wasn't English.
反正不是英国人
No.
不
This is the man who killed Jacob?
这个人杀了雅各布么
We believe so.
我们认为是的
You know, people still cross the street when they see me.
你知道么 人们看见我时会远远躲开
They're stuck in the idea that Jacob did it.
他们仍坚信是雅各布干的
They think... that there must be something guilty about him.
他们认为...雅各布一定做了什么坏事
We are sorry, Henry, that Jacob was so publicly a suspect.
很抱歉 亨利 雅各布被大家怀疑是罪犯
I'm not blaming you.
我没有在指责你们
You find out, don't you? Who the human beings are.
你也发现了 不是么 人类就是这样
He was such a nuisance.
他真的很讨人厌
Our weekends were wiped out.
我们周末都没得过
I worried about him.
他总让人担心
I miss worrying about him.
我怀念担心他的日子
The kids miss him.
孩子们很想念他
But it's done now.
但是一切都结束了
This bloke did it. That's where the blame is.
凶手所做的一切 才是最该受谴责的
Henry...
亨利...
...we think this man might be a hired killer.
我们认为这个男人可能是个职业杀手
We believe someone sent him here to murder Angela Benton
我们认为有人雇佣他来这里杀了安吉拉·本顿
and your brother got caught up in that.
你的弟弟被卷进了这件事
So, the killer had to find out about Jacob.
所以 杀手必须要调查雅各布
He had to have information.
得到他需要的信息
OK? And we're trying to find out where that came from.
你懂么 我们正在调查那些信息的来源
Someone helped him? Someone here?
有人帮了他 还是这里的人
Someone who knew Jacob?
认识雅各布的人
That's what we're looking at.
这正是我们在调查的
Hello.
你好
Oh, hello. The cafe's closed.
你好 咖啡店关门了
I'd kill for a cup of coffee.
我不需要咖啡
Did you want something? It's Monica, isn't it? Yes.
你想要知道些什么 你是莫妮卡 对么 是的
And yes. You had an affair with Chris.
对 你和克里斯发生了关系
Please, can we go and sit down?
我们能坐下谈谈么
剧集 | 妄想(2016) | 导航列表