剧集 | 妄想(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I'm just...
我只是...
..Concerned that you should be aware.
希望你知道这件事
Poor Alec.
可怜的亚力克
What are you doing? I'm gonna ask him...
你在干什么 我要问问他
..If it's true.
这是不是真的
Oh, please don't do that.
别这么做
Well, is it the truth, Mrs Wayfield?
这件事是真的吗 韦费尔德夫人
Do you wanna tell me or...
你来告诉我...
or do you want Alec to tell me?
还是我去问亚力克
It is the truth...
这是真的...
..But he'll deny it.
...但他会否认
He's wiped it from his memory.
他已经把这事给忘了
God, Bobby's right.
鲍比说的没错
Excuse me?
你说什么
What's the matter with people?
现在的人都怎么了
Poor Alec.
可怜的亚力克
There, with the red top.
那里 那艘红顶的船
Ok.
好
So now what? We sit and we wait.
现在呢 我们坐等
Ah, hey. Hey, look. Look.
嘿 嘿 快看
What do we do?
我们怎么做
Let's see where he's going. He might lead us to someone else.
看看他会去哪 也许能带我们找到其他嫌疑人
Alec. I'm sorry, all right.
亚力克 我很抱歉
I...I was talking bollocks.
我当时在胡说八道
I don't love Dennis.
我不爱丹尼斯
I don't know why I said that.
我也不知道为什么要那样说
Panic, I suppose.
大概是慌了吧
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I like you and I want us to...
我喜欢你 我也希望我们...
Look, if you want to we could...
如果你想的话 我们可以...
I panicked. I see that now.
我确实慌了神 现在我知道了
Call me, you bastard.
给我打电♥话♥ 混♥蛋♥
Where's he going?
他要去哪
What do we do?
我们怎么做
Let's take a look. Is he leading us?
看他要做什么 他在带路吗
Let's have a chat with him.
我们去和他谈谈
Police.
警♥察♥
Alec! No!
亚力克 不
Code zero. Anderton boat lift.
警员受伤 在安德顿起船台
Code zero. ETA five minutes.
收到 五分钟到达
It's me again. Please call me, Alec.
还是我 亚力克 给我回电♥话♥
剧集 | 妄想(2016) | 导航列表