OK, maybe there are some things that you do better
有些事我做得
and there are some things that I do...
但我和杰克的婚姻
My marriage to Jack is not inferior
不因为是二婚就低人一等
because I'm a second wife!
没错 你可真是个妙人
Yes, you're quite the catch.
一个三十六岁的女人不会做饭
A 36-year-old woman who can't cook,
重大的人生决定是因为一头会说话的猪
who bases important life decisions on a talking pig,
嫁给一个中年破落户
marrying a middle-aged reject
还偷走我的孩子
and stealing my children
因为偷孩子可比自己生容易多了
because it's easier than having her own!
你何不离开我们的生活
Why don't you get out of our lives
去干点你擅长的
and go and do what you do best
比如切掉一只狗的蛋蛋
cut a dog's balls off?
闭嘴 你个精神不正常的婊♥子♥
Oh, shut up, you psychotic whore!
你可真棒
You were amazing.
你看到那贱♥人♥脸上的表情了吗
Did you see the look on that cow's face?
真不敢相信我竟然那样表现
Ugh, I can't believe I did that.
希拉里绝对再也不会理我了
Hillary is never going to speak to me again.
我知道 这真是我人生中最棒的一天
I know. That was the greatest day of my life.
我得去道歉
I need to apologise.
什么 不行
What? No!
我们得尽力让我们家和平共处
We have to try to make this work for our family.
嗨 我是莎拉
Hi, it's Sarah.
杰克和我都为今天的事
Jack and I both wanted to say
感到非常抱歉
how sorry we are about today.
我通常是个很和善的人
I'm normally a nice person
我真的不会对着我想交朋友的人
and I certainly don't say things like that
说出那种话来
to people I want to be friends with.
希望你能相信我
I hope you believe me.
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
听着 我们绝不会成为朋友的
Look, we're never going to be friends,
所以他妈的滚吧
so just fuck off.
她让我那啥的滚吧
Um... she just told me to F off.
恭喜 你有了一位前妻
Congratulations. You have an ex-wife.
然后他们就这样幸福地生活了下去
And they all lived happily ever after.
以各自的方式
In a way.