啊 真爱
Ah, true love
还有什么能比你更加醉人
is there anything more intoxicating?
但 如何落到了
So, how do we go from vowing
红毯发誓相伴终生
to spend the rest of our lives together
这般田地
to this?
十年后
是什么让我们幻想着
What makes us fantasise about doing
做出骇人听闻的事情
the most horrific things
要对曾经发誓至爱不渝的人
to the ones we once pledged our undying love?
做出非常 非常 非常恐怖的事情来
Terrible, awful things.
- 行了 - 一百七十八公分
- There. - Five foot, ten inches.
接着挖
Keep digging.
一如既往 什么事都得我自己来...
As usual, I have to do everything myself...
做出邪恶阴险的事情
Evil, wicked, nasty things.
是什么催生了这种恶魔般的想法
What could motivate such diabolical thoughts?
杰克与希拉里这对曾经的灵魂伴侣
Jack and Hillary are former soul mates
如今决意要离婚
who have decided to consciously uncouple.
婚姻调解庭
他曾经非常浪漫
He used to be a romantic.
他会把茶捧到我床边 给我买♥♥花
He'd bring me tea in bed, buy me flowers.
你还记得有一次
Do you remember the time
你在浴缸中盛满香槟吗
you filled the bath with champagne?
就那么一次 而你再也没那样做过
You did it once and never did it again!
那场香槟浴花了我四千英镑
That bath cost me £4,000.
我是个建筑师 不是他妈的德瑞医生
I'm a developer, not Dr fucking Dre.
德瑞医生(Dr. Dre) 著名嘻哈饶舌歌♥手 也是最有钱艺人之一
你只是不再宠我了 杰克
You just stopped trying to woo me, Jack.
- 我需要被宠爱 - 我曾经
- I need to be wooed. - I wooed
他妈宠死你了 希拉里
the shit out of you, Hillary,
但过去是过去
but that was then.
现在我们有孩子要养 账单要付
Now we've got kids and bills to pay.
"你好 银行吗
"Oh, hello, The Bank.
是的 我想起来我还没付按揭贷款
Yes, I realise I haven't paid my mortgage,
因为我老婆想裸身坐在
"it's just my wife needed to sit naked
路易王妃水晶香槟(Louis Roederer Cristal) 高档香槟酒
一浴缸路易王妃水晶香槟里"
in a tub of Cristal."
他工作的时间比陪我的时间都长
He spent more time at work than he did with me.
那是因为
That's because
她什么都要最好的
she had to have the best of everything.
你们有能一边放莫扎特
Do you have a Japanese toilet
一边说"日安"的日本马桶吗
that plays Mozart and says,"Konichiwa!"?
- 我们家有 - 你让我们的爱情枯萎了 杰克
- We do. - You let our love die, Jack.
- 我很孤单 - 你孤单个鬼啊
- I was lonely. - How could you be lonely?
你忙着跟我
You were too busy
给他盖了个房♥子的客户鬼混
fucking a client I'd built a house for.
他关心我 况且他有架私人飞机
He paid attention to me. Plus he had a private jet.
我还能说什么 说"不"吗
What was I supposed to say? No?
说一句"我已经结婚了"怎么样
How about, "I already have a husband"?
你们见过私人飞机的内部装潢吗
Have you ever seen the inside of a private jet?
简直能吸引所有人的眼球
It would turn anyone's head.
你眼球想被吸引了 希拉里
You want your head turning, Hillary?
我能帮你被吸引眼球
I can turn your head for you.
你倒是试试
You just try!
那不过是一段八个月的头脑发热
It was one measly eight-month indiscretion.
你就不能放过去吗
Let it go!
一段 跟我们牙医那一腿呢
One? What about our dentist?
还有马克斯的单簧管老师呢
What about Max's clarinet teacher?
我诊断出了性瘾症
I've been diagnosed with sexual addiction,
我只是默默承受着
it's a disease,
疾病痛苦
I suffer in silence.
那是因为你嘴里永远塞满了鸡鸡
That's because your mouth is always full of dick!
本院据此批准
I hereby grant
解除杰克·泰勒与希拉里·泰勒的婚姻关系
the motion to dissolve the marriage of
即刻生效
Jack and Hillary Taylor, effective immediately.
越快越好
If not sooner.
或许我该时常给你买♥♥束花
Maybe I could've bought you flowers once in a while.
我也该对你辛苦工作表示感谢
And I could've said thank you for working so hard
而不是因此怨恨你
instead of resenting you for it.
好了吗 亲爱的 车就停在外面
All done, darling? Car's out front.
你认真的吗 你把你约会对象带来我们离婚法庭
Seriously? You brought a date to our divorce?
我不能一直沉湎于痛苦
I can't wallow in sadness forever,
我还有自己的人生
I've got a life to live.
如果我对此有意见就不行
Not if I've got any say in the matter.
你想打架吗
You want a piece of this?
有何不可 其他人都打架
Why not? Everybody else has!
把他们给我赶出去
Get them out of my court!
但时过境迁 人们也各有际遇...
But times moves on, and people do, too...
莎拉...
Sarah...
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意 我愿意
Yes, yes.
... 各随心意
... in their own way.
书(未读)
书(已读 但不喜欢)
您拿这个 爸爸
You grab this, Dad.
天底下为什么会有人留着
Why the hell would someone keep books
他们不喜欢的书
they didn't like?
因为这些书也是别人辛辛苦苦
Because somebody still worked hard
写出来的 乔治
writing them, George.
写好书和写烂书
It's just as difficult
一样费力呢
to write a bad book as a good one.
听起来像是蹩脚作家的说辞
That sounds like something a bad writer would say.
学校戏剧社
展演
舞动人生
本校排演版
下午6:30 - 7:45 中心礼堂
票价: 成人2.5镑 儿童1镑
可提前向办公室购票
学校戏剧社
展演
舞动人生
本校排演版
下午6:30 - 7:45 中心礼堂
票价: 成人2.5镑 儿童1镑
可提前向办公室购票
2000年英国著名儿童励志电影 后被改编为音乐剧并广受欢迎
马克斯 你们戏剧社排了舞动人生
Hey, Max, your drama club is doing Billy Elliott?
这可真棒
That's so cool!
我会去的
I'll be there.
怎么了
- What? - Oh...
你不必去看那种烂话剧
You don't have to go to that rubbish.
我想要去看那种烂话剧
I want to go to that rubbish.
你看过高中生排的戏剧吗
Have you ever been to a school play?
超无聊的
They are boring.
- 快帮腔 马克斯 - 没错 超烂的
- Back me up, Max. - Yeah, they're pretty awful.
而且我的角色特别龙套
And I've got a really small part.
只是个幻想破灭的煤炭工人
I'm a disillusioned coalminer.
我去看过排练
I saw a rehearsal.
我巴不得让那矿井塌方
I was rooting for the mine to cave in.
出什么问题了
What is going on?
我去的话会让你尴尬吗
Are you embarrassed to have me there?
因为我是个美国人吗
Is it because I'm American?
不 不是的 我真的很欢迎你...
No, no! I really like you...
- 只除了那件事 - 莎拉是大人了
- in spite of that. - Sarah's a big girl.
还是告诉她真♥相♥吧
Just tell her the truth.
我们妈妈要去
Mum's going to be there.
好吧 很好 这样我们终于有机会见面了
Oh. OK. Great. So, we can finally meet.
- 又怎么了 - 我爸我妈
- What?! - Mum and Dad
獾能吃蛇 二者是天敌
就好比蜜獾和眼镜蛇
are like a honey badger and a cobra.
单独出现时 都挺好的
Individually, they're awesome,
但你绝对不会想要坐在
but you wouldn't want to sit
他俩中间 在高中戏剧演出中
between them at a school play.
但你们妈妈和我都
But your mum and I both
很爱你们 这是最重要的
love you very much, that's what counts.
给点♥金♥钱奖励
Have some money.
你不必撒钱换我们爱你 爸爸
You don't have to buy our love, Dad.
嘘 这让他感觉好些
Ssh. It makes him feel good.
杰克
Jack,
我们当初约会时
I respected your
我尊重你把事情
wish to keep things low-key with Hillary