- the deal's off. - Fine,
但这只是因为我是个
but only because I'm a single mother
买♥♥不起好东西的单亲妈妈
who can't afford nice things.
- 再见 泰勒太太 - 再见 安雅
- Goodbye, Mrs. Taylor. - Oh, bye-bye, Anya.
你雇了个清洁工
You've got a cleaner?
一个月来一次而已
Oh, it's only once a month.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
她英语说得不好
Her English is bad.
她的意思是下个月见
She means next month.
我之前没做过约克郡布丁
I've never made a York-shire pudding before.
应该是这个样子吗
Is this what they're supposed to look like?
差不多吧
More or less.
谢谢你安排了这次午餐
Thank you so much for arranging this.
真难以置信你真的做到了
I can't believe you pulled it off.
我只是接受了你的建议 诚恳道歉
Oh, I just took your advice apologised sincerely,
我还提到了
and I used that thing you said
你说过的为了孩子们好
about the best interests of the children.
我就说那肯定管用的
I told you it would work.
您没事吧 爸爸
You all right, Dad?
我只是想到了你们妈妈
Oh, I was just thinking about your mum.
她今天会在天上俯瞰我们
She'll be looking down at us today,
看到我们阖家团聚 她会说
seeing the whole family together and saying,
"你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
"Are you fucking insane,
邀请那个发疯的婊♥子♥来你们家"
inviting that crazy bitch into your home?"
听起来就像妈妈会说的
That does sound like Mum.
我非常感谢你做出的牺牲 乔治
I appreciate your sacrifice, George,
我也希望今天这顿午餐能够
and I would really love to get through this lunch
- 避免任何语言攻击之类的 - 行吧...
- without any name-calling or cursing. - Well...
你大概会发现我今天格外沉默
you might find me a tad quiet.
非常感谢你们两个都做出新尝试
Thank you both for trying a new approach.
你不会打算给希拉里一把真刀吧
You're not giving Hillary a real knife?
至少先让我把它锉钝
At least let me file it down first.
我们为什么突然要全家
Why are we suddenly having Sunday lunch
周日午餐聚会了 你快死了吗
as a family? Are you dying?
我来参加是因为
I'm doing it because
我是个仁爱宽大的人
I'm a loving and forgiving human being
而且我想
and I'm trying to
给你和马克斯做出好的榜样
set a good example for you and Max.
好吧 按门铃吧
OK, ring the bell.
等等
Wait.
好了
OK.
嗨 看看是谁来了
Hey, look who's here!
准时到 要微笑
On time and smiling!
请进 请进
Come in, come in!
嗨 非常感谢你能来
Hi. Oh, thank you so much for coming.
我喜欢你的裙子
I love your dress.
谢谢 我也很喜欢你的...
Thank you. And I love your...
鬼知道什么玩意[法语]
je ne sais quoi.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 乔治 - 希拉里
- George. - Hillary.
听说爱玛一两年前去世了
I'm so sorry to hear that
我真难过
Emma passed away a couple of years ago.
我知道她是你的全部
I know she meant the world to you.
谢谢关心
Thank you for your concern.
她一直很恨你
She always hated you.
我每晚都祈祷你得直肠癌
Every night, I pray you get bum cancer.
你家看起来真不错 杰克
Well, the place looks wonderful, Jack.
你是真心的还是只是为了电视
Are you being sincere or is this just for the TV?
为了电视
The TV.
我见过路边别人家扔的沙发
I've seen nicer sofas
还比你家的好看些
fly-tipped in a lay-by.
我们很抱歉 当时你去我妈妈家时
We're so sorry we pretended not to know who you were
我们装作不认识你
when you came to our house,
但我们还要靠我妈管饭
but we depend on our mum for food and such.
我理解
I understand.
但今天之后大家都不用勉强假装了
But after today, nobody will have to pretend.
这会成为每一个人的新开始
This will be a new beginning for everyone.
她很可爱...
She's sweet...
- 但太天真了 - 没错
- but so naive. - Yep.
午餐做好了 各位请落座
Lunch is ready. Everyone take a seat.
我觉着
Oh, I actually thought
你和杰克挨着坐
it would be nice if you and Jack
会比较好些
sat next to each other.
好的
There.
我知道你可以的
I knew you could do it.
但愿饭的口味不错
I hope the food's OK.
我还在学着做菜
I'm still learning how to cook.
才不会 都看起来很好吃
Nonsense, it all looks delicious.
尤其是这个绿碗里的玩意
Especially the stuff in the green bowl here.
- 谢谢 希拉里 - 那么 莎拉...
- Thank you, Hillary. - So, Sarah...
美国来的
America?
你为何离开美国呢
Why'd you leave it?
- 希拉里... - 怎么了
- Hillary... - What?
我只是想知道她为什么来到我们国家
I just want to know what brings her to our country.
没关系的
It's OK. Um...
这说起来有点尴尬
Well, this is embarrassing,
1995年澳大利亚奇幻喜剧 关于一只小猪想当牧羊犬的故事
但我那时看了小猪宝贝
but when I saw the movie Babe...
你知道吧 那头会说话的猪
You know, the talking pig?
会说话的猪 杰克 你演电影去啦
Talking pig? Jack, you were in a movie?
我是开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
家人之间不就这样吗
Isn't that what families do?
很好
Good one!
我就这么爱上了
Anyway, I just fell in love with
英国田园风光 小动物
the English countryside, the animals,
农场主说话的方式
the way the farmer said,
"很好 小猪
"That'll do, pig.
很好"
That'll do."
就这样...
It just...
于是现在我真的来到英国
Anyway, now here I am,
工作与动物有关
working with animals in England.
这证明只要你
I mean, it just goes to show that
一心追求某件事
if you really want something,
就一定能做到的
you can make it work.
杰克
Oh, Jack.
她真甜美可爱 甜得我牙都疼了
She's so sweet, she makes my teeth hurt.
你又中了大奖了
You've hit the jackpot again.
又 噢 你说你吗
Again? Oh, you?
- 没错 - 希拉里 我知道
- Yeah! - Now, Hillary, I know that
也很能理解
you have some understandable concerns about
你对你孩子身边的人的重视
people who are involved with your kids,
所以我整理了一份档案
so I have put together a dossier.
里面有我的出生证明
It has my birth certificate,
驾照
driver's licence...
没必要的
Not necessary.
我只是真的
I just really want to prove to
想向你证明
you that your kids aren't in the care of
- 被坏人照料 - 我之前是过度保护了
- some degenerate. - I was being over-protective.
我对你的判断是...
My judgment of you was...
那个词怎么说的来着
Oh, what's the word I'm looking for?
过早了
Premature.
有时 人得依从本能
Sometimes, one has to go on instinct,
而我的本能告诉我你很棒
and mine says you're great.
敬莎拉
To Sarah.
敬莎拉
To Sarah!
面包烤好了 杰克 你能不能
That's the roast. Jack, will you...
- 帮我一下 - 好的
- give me a hand? - Yep.
她真的很喜欢我
She really likes me.
我告诉过你人们都喜欢我
I told you people like me.
是 她的确能在有所图的时候...
Yeah. She's capable of turning on the charm...
展现魅力
when motivated.