希拉里不想见我 嗯
Hillary didn't want to meet me, huh?
希拉里甚至不知道我的存在
Hillary didn't even know that I existed!
亲爱的 你叫什么来着
What's your name again, sweetheart?
- 莎拉 - 你♥他♥妈♥闭上嘴 莎拉
- Sarah. - Shut the fuck up, Sarah.
别对她那么粗鲁 你个精神不正常的婊♥子♥
Don't be rude to her, you psychotic whore!
你让一个完全陌生的人
You brought a complete stranger
进入我孩子们的生活
into our children's lives,
还欺骗我 你有对她做过背景信用毒品检查吗
and lied to me. Did you even run a CRB check on her?
我们怎么知道她是不是真的叫莎拉
How do we even know her name's really Sarah?
我们怎么知道
How do we know she doesn't
她的冰箱里不是塞满了半打剁碎了的
have half a dozen husbands
丈夫和继子女
and stepchildren chopped up in her freezer?
我的冰箱塞个披萨都勉强
My freezer barely holds a pizza,
别说塞一家人了
let alone a dead family.
没错 我就是骗你了
You're damn right I lied to you!
你本该告诉你事实
I should be able to tell you the truth,
但我不能说
but I can't.
你知道为什么吗 因为你疯了
You know why not? Because you'recrazy!
这和孩子们无关
This has got nothing to do with the kids,
你就是不想看我好过 承认吧
you just don't want to see me happy, admit it!
- 我欣然承认 - 你没权利管我跟谁约会
- I readily admit it! - You can't control who I see.
还背景检查 信用记录检查 毒品检查
Background checks, credit checks, drug testing.
你没权利逼人往检验杯里尿尿
You can't make people piss in a cup!
指毒品检测
请原谅 我只是个疯狂的母亲
Forgive me, I'm just a crazy mum
不想让我的孩子
who doesn't want her kids getting
和杀人犯妓♥女♥瘾君子
ice cream with murderers,
一起吃冰激凌
prostitutes and drug addicts!
再次声明
Again, I've not been
这些事我都没有沾染过
involved in any of those things,
但如果这能终止争吵
but if it will end the argument,
我可以往检验杯里尿尿
then I'll piss in a cup.
不 你不必顺她的意去尿尿
No! You will not piss for her!
希拉里
Hillary,
自从我们离婚后
you have been a thorn in my cock
你就处处让我不爽
ever since we got divorced!
让我说完我必须得说的 杰克
Just let me finish what I have to say, Jack,
然后你可以说你要说的
and then you can have your say.
- 行 - 我恨你 你个谎话连篇的王八蛋
- Fine. - I hate you, you lying piece of shit,
我简直等不及要在你的坟头上跳舞
and I can't wait to dance on your grave!
- 再见 - 呃... 再见
- Bye-bye. - Uh... bye.
喂 我还没说我要说的呢
Hey, I didn't get my say!
你要说什么
What were you going to say?
我只是想再说一遍
I was just going to call her
她是个精神不正常的婊♥子♥
a psychotic whore again.
我要
I'm
去看一些
going to look at some
地板材料我会再联♥系♥你们的
flooring samples and I will get back to you.
好的
Great. Yeah.
是我们打电♥话♥给你 还是... 你打电♥话♥来
Shall we call you, or... you call us?
保持联♥系♥噢
Don't be a stranger.
现在你明白为什么我不想让你们俩见面了吧
Now you know why I didn't want you two to meet.
她显然是疯了
She's clearly insane.
你要让一个新人
You're bringing a new
进入她孩子的生活
person into her children's lives.
你不觉着她有权知道这一点吗
You didn't think she had the right to know?
等等 你站在她的立场上
Wait, you're taking her side?
我只是站在尊重的立场上
I'm taking the side of respect,
而你对我俩都没什么尊重可言
something you didn't show either one of us.
我好奇你第三任妻子长什么样
I wonder what your third wife will be like.
非常抱歉我骗了你
I'm really sorry I lied!
我只是试图保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
拜托 我不习惯一声不吭
Oh, come on, I'm not used to silence.
吼我 摔东西 都行...
I mean, yell at me, throw something...
你想掐我脖子吗
You want to strangle me?
你们两个是怎么回事
What is wrong with you two?
五年了 你们的情绪怎么会...
How can your emotions still be so...
仍然那么直接而不加掩饰
raw after five years?
我读过脸书上的一条心灵鸡汤
You know, I read an inspirational Facebook
它说
post that said,
"恨不过是将爱翻转过来"
"Hate is just love turned inside-out."
那么或许你恨希拉里只是因为
So, maybe you hate Hillary because, subconsciously,
潜意识里你还爱着她
you still have feelings for her.
不 不 我恨她到恨不得她去死
No! No, I hate her and I want her dead!
你真是赶上我糟糕的一天了
You're really not catching me on a good day here.
听着 莎拉 有时候恨就只是恨
Look, Sarah, sometimes hate is just hate.
希拉里和我绝不可能
Hillary and I are never going to be
做一对友好的前夫妻 我试过了
amicably divorced. I've tried.
你刚才将你孩子的母亲
You just called the mother of your children
称为精神不正常的婊♥子♥
a psychotic whore.
是的 你真是尽了全力尝试
Yes, you've done everything you can!
我怎么说的关于
What have I told you about
你胆敢来我家的话
touching my house?
滚开
Go away.
拜托 希拉里 我需要跟你谈谈
Come on, Hillary, I need to talk to you.
事情很重要
It's important.
任何你要说的重要事宜
Anything important you have to say
都可以通过信箱说
can be said through the letterbox.
我是来邀请
I'm here to invite you
你周日来我家吃午餐
over to my house for Sunday lunch.
拜托 我非常...
Oh, come on. I'm really...
抱歉
sorry.
天啊 你一定非常绝望到
Oh, my God, you must be desperate to
爬着来求我
come crawling to me for a favour.
听着
Look,
我错了
I made a mistake.
我应该把莎拉的事告诉你
I should have told you about Sarah.
她会在我们的孩子的生活中
She's going to be very important
占据重要地位
in our kids' lives...
不 不 她不会的
No, no, she's not.
孩子们只有一个妈
They have one mother
而且他们知道妈是谁
and they know who that is.
她不是
She doesn't...
不是要取代你的位置 希拉里
She doesn't want to replace you, Hillary,
她只是想与你认识一下
she just wants to get to know you.
你在她和孩子们面前
You humiliated me
羞辱了我 杰克
in front of her and the kids, Jack.
我完全有理由拒绝你
I have every right to say no
然后当你的面把门甩上
and slam this door in your face.
- 我知道 我知道 - 所以 我就打算这么做 - 我...
- I know, I know. - So, I'm going to. - I...
好吧 我愿意掏钱
OK. I'm willing to pay.
打算要多少 嗯
What's it going to cost me, hmm?
一百镑 还是两百镑
100 quid? 200?
这事对你还真是重要
This is important to you.
不劳烦你的支票本了 我会去的
Oh, put your chequebook away, I'll do it.
真的吗 - 代价是一台新出的
Really? - For one of those new
4k超高清电视 曲面那台
4k Ultra-HD TVs the curved one.
我喜欢有曲线的东西
I like things that curve.
- 什么 - 它和我新的
- What? - It'll go with my new
Sonos智能无线音响系统
Sonos system
很配 这个也是你付钱
you're also going to buy me.
- 没门 - 门要关了...
- No way. - Oh, the door is closing...
好吧 好吧 好吧
OK, OK, OK!
但我也有条件 你个贪婪的贱♥人♥
But I have terms, too, you grasping shit.
你必须按时过来 面带微笑
You'll be on time and smiling.
你有时间去学学如何微笑吗
Have you got time to learn how to smile?
你得对所有人都和善亲切
You'll be nice to everyone
夸奖莎拉的厨艺
and compliment Sarah's cooking,
只要我听到
and if I so much as hear
什么"早泄"之类的
the phrase "premature ejaculator",
- 交易就取消 - 行