剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表
我们的忍♥术乃部族机密
The secrets of our ninja arts must never leave this clan.
在任何情况下都不能被外人知晓
Under no circumstances will they be shared with outsiders.
记住 使命即生命
Bear in mind: your mission is your life.
我们会不惜任何代价 维护朝阳升起之地的和平
We dedicate everything to maintain peace in the land of the rising sun.
如此规模的恐怖袭击是史无前例的
A terrorist attack on this scale is unprecedented.
这已经撼动了世界的根基...
It has rocked the very foundations of the world and...
即日起
Starting today,
我们组织将脱离日本管辖
our organization shall leave the jurisdiction of Japan
听命于更强大的力量
and fall under the command of a greater power.
因此 我们或许将要与外国人分享忍♥术
Therefore, the secrets of our ninja arts may now be shared with foreigners.
但不要误会
Make no mistake.
这也是为了日本的未来
This, too, we do for Japan's future.
不服从本决议者 或者变节之人
Any who disobey this decision, or defect because of it,
均将被打上“叛忍♥”烙印并被处置
shall be branded "exiles" and disposed of.
彼岸...
Higan...
爸爸!
Daddy!
哎呦
Aw, jeez.
你可是惹上大♥麻♥烦了 彼岸
This is quite a mess you've gotten yourself into, Higan.
你为什么会在这里?
Why are... you here?
因为这些家伙一直在烦我
Well, these guys just wouldn't keep it down.
说实话 我本来以为跟你的下次见面...
I honestly didn't think we'd ever meet again...
要等到下辈子了
until the afterlife.
麻里的事我很遗憾
It's a shame about Mari.
你为什么解除伪装了?
Why don't you have your disguise on?
因为组织能看穿我们的未装系统了
Because the organization somehow found a way to see through the masking system we've been using.
不可能
Impossible.
解除吧 已经没用了
Please remove it. It's useless now.
怎么我每次见到你 你都被揍得这么惨啊?
I swear, you're always beat to hell whenever I see you.
很明显
Obviously.
因为你是医生啊
You're a doctor, aren't you?
你使用“觉醒秘术”了吧?
You used the Secret Art of Stark Awareness, eh?
不能再用了
Never do it again.
下次必死无疑
It will kill you next time.
怎么可能?!
Wait, this doesn't make any sense!
别说下次了...
Forget the next time...
你这次就应该死掉了啊!
you should have been dead from this wound already!
嗯...
Yeah...
我也不明白自己为什么能活下来
I don't understand why I was the one who lived.
可能纯粹是走狗屎运了吧
It could have been dumb luck.
也有可能是有人不想让你死
Or perhaps someone is keeping you alive.
开始吧
Let's get started.
就算是你 完全康复也需要五六天
It will take five or six days before even someone like you can make a full recovery.
只要让我能动就行 然后“客人”会给我答案
I just need to be able to move, then I get answers from our guest.
再然后呢?
What comes after that?
杀进他们的基地
I'll go invade their base.
就你自己?
By yourself?
不然呢?你要加入?
Why, are you volunteering to help?
不疼的
This shouldn't hurt.
扎进去之后就不疼了
After it goes in, of course.
王八蛋
You friggin' bastard!
尽管来吧
Do your worst.
忍♥者是不会屈服的
No ninja would ever crack from this.
我知道
I know.
你想干什么?
What are trying to accomplish?
杀了我吧!
Just kill me already!
对了 我刚刚想起来
Oh! I just remembered.
你的女人...
Your woman...
你真该看看她的表情 太精彩了!
You should have seen the look she made, it was the best!
那个小鬼完全吓傻了
The kid's reaction was just typical fear,
但那女的嘛...
but that woman...
一直到死 她眼睛里都满是愤怒和仇恨呢!
her eyes glared with anger and hatred until the end!
你知道吗?我越是捅她 她就——
And you know, the more that I stabbed her the more she-
听好了
Listen here.
永远记住那双眼睛
Burn those eyes into your memory forever.
我将把你打入地狱深渊
I'm about to drop you into the pits of Hell.
到了那里 你要仔细听: 拨皮抽筋的声音
Pay close attention to the sounds of skin peeling off,
骨头碎裂的声音 脊柱被整根拔出的声音
bones shattering, and spines ripped out whole.
因为就算你的五脏六腑被掏空
Because there will be no sweet release of death,
你也不会得到死亡甜蜜的救赎
in spite of you getting eviscerated and your heart stopping.
就算永堕无间 你也会恐惧四伏的鬼怪!
Even in oblivion, you'll tremble in fear of the Oni that lie beyond!
搞什么!
Oh, come on!
凭什么不让我调查这个案子?!
Why the hell can't I investigate this case?!
不可能装作无事发生吧!
You know we can't just pretend that nothing happened!
艾玛!
Emma!
我们已经讨论过这个问题了
We've been over this already.
我们不知道血迹属于谁 也没有任何监控记录
Look, there's nothing we can do since we don't know who the blood belongs to,
所以什么也做不了
nor do we have any of the surveillance footage.
这就是现实
That's just the reality of it.
而且这也是上面的直接命令
In any case, it's a direct order from the top.
别再插手这个案子了
Don't get involved in this case any further.
你什么时候变成胆小鬼了?
I don't remember you being such a goddamn coward!
麦克...
Mike...
你马上就能退休了 我可不想看到你被炒鱿鱼
I'd hate to see you get fired right as you're about to retire.
去查其他案子吧
Just sit tight and pick up another case.
那艾玛呢?!
What about Emma?!
她可是目击者!
She's a witness!
她看到乔·洛根和一大群人战斗!
She saw Joe Logan fighting against a huge group of guys!
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我建议你再问问她
I suggest that you try asking her again.
啊?
Huh?!
艾玛!
EMMA!
怎么回事?!
Seriously? What the hell?!
该死 你怎么也像条哈巴狗一样!
Don't just roll over like a dog, dammit!
别这样 发脾气也没用
Oh please, there's no point in throwing a tantrum.
聪明的做法是表面上服从
The smarter play is to just appear obedient on the surface.
什么意思?!
What does that mean?!
他们这是在明目张胆地掩盖真♥相♥ 我都要笑了
I almost laughed at how blatantly they're trying to cover this up.
这案子背后肯定有阴谋
There's definitely something shady going on with this case.
我们要保持冷静
We just need to play it cool.
真没想到...
Unbelievable...
关于那个从医院消失的男人 乔·洛根
So about the man who disappeared from the hospital, Joe Logan.
我按你说的 进行了一些调查
I did some digging into him like you asked me to.
不只是他
It goes deeper than him.
他被谋杀的妻子莎拉-洛根 儿子凯尔-洛根
His murdered wife Sarah Logan and even their son Kyle Logan are all aliases.
全都没有任何记录
None of them actually exist.
啊?
Huh?
他们跟其他的受害者一样
It turns out they're the same as all the previous victims.
所以你的直觉完全正确
So your intuition was right on the money.
该死...
Shit...
到底是怎么回事?!
What the hell is going on here?!
终于完成了!
It's finally ready!
这能帮助保护所有人
This will help protect everyone.
也包括你
And you, too.
屁♥股♥不错嘛 真性感
Nice ass, sexy.
喂!别碰我!
Hey! Get your hands off me!
这可不够
This ain't enough.
我只付得起——
That's all I can affo-
你说什么?我没听清
I didn't catch that.
门口的摩托车是你的吗?
Does that bike out front belong to you?
最近这里发生了一系列摩托车盗窃案
Ya see, there's been a rash of motorcycle thefts around these parts lately.
那辆车不会是偷来的吧?
That ain't one of 'em, is it?
喂 出示一下驾驶证
Hey, show me your license.
别他妈的跟我装傻
Don't try and play dumb with m-
狗♥日♥的♥
You sonnova...!
你这是上班时间公然摸鱼啊
So... hard at work having fun, I see.
现在的犯罪分子经常在VR世界中交易
Criminals are cutting their deals in VR these days.
你没看报告吗?
You read the report, didn't you?
要先把这事解决了
We need to get this out of the way first.
不然哪有时间追查洛根啊
Otherwise we won't have time to go after Logan, you know.
真不明白 “VR世界”有什么了不起的
I don't get the big deal about this "virtual space" or whatever.
剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表