剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表
忍♥者不只是持剑的武士
A ninja is more than just a warrior who holds a blade.
他们必须以心引剑
They must let their heart guide their blade.
至少 这是我在你们三位身上看到的
At least, that's what it felt like you three were telling me.
但我也在观察山治...
But I watched Yamaji too...
他有不同的想法
and he had different thoughts.
他也想为吾辈找到前进的方向
He was also trying to find a way forward for our clan.
我们忍♥者 已经踏上了通往未来的宏伟之路
We ninjas have already proceeded down the magnificent path to the future.
我们不再做上层力量的傀儡
We no longer support a greater power.
我们要去能让忍♥者茁壮成长的地方
We will walk where we can thrive as ninjas.
这才是前进的方向
That is the way forward.
所有忍♥者的内心深处
In our heart of hearts,
都应当渴望和平高于一切
every ninja should desire peace above all else.
但你的愿景必然会带来无数的牺牲
Yet the vision you have for the future will surely result in many sacrifices.
确实如此 但这都是为了忍♥者的未来
That goes without saying, but it's all for the ninja cause.
这样才能最终让我们得到更伟大的和平
This will bring about a greater peace for us to cherish.
在追求的道路上
And in pursuit of that,
我会抛弃所有无关紧要的东西
I will cast aside everything that's deemed inessential,
包括感情和自我
including emotion and ego.
你已经被怀疑所吞噬
You have let doubt consume you
于我们的未来无益
and now serve no further purpose.
我的犹豫不决...
My indecision...
以及最终的答案...
the answer I came up with...
抱歉了 山治大人
I'm sorry, Master Yamaji.
他最终决定更严格地遵循信条
What he ultimately settled on was establishing a stricter code,
因为想要获得最强大的力量
for becoming completely heartless
就必须变得完全无情
is a path that can only lead to overwhelming power--
所以我所期盼的忍♥者的光明未来...
and therefore the bright future for the ninja that I had hoped for...
...一直没有实现
...never came to bear any fruit.
山治杀了我
I was killed by Yamaji
接管了组织
and he took control of the organization,
也让所有人走上了死路
which promptly set everyone down a path to the end.
你被杀了怎么还在这里?
How are you here if he killed you?
你没听说过猫有九条命吗?
You've heard the old saying, that cats have nine lives.
但是我失去了所有身为忍♥者的能力
So now I have lost all my ninja abilities.
所以无法阻止他
For this reason, I am no longer able to put a stop to him.
我们忍♥者都被命运的残酷枷锁所束缚
We ninjas are bound by the cruel shackles of fate.
我希望你能斩断我们的枷锁 给我们自♥由♥
So, please, I want you to use that blade to cut us all free from them.
我不会为了忍♥者部族而战斗
I will not fight for the ninja clan.
我挥剑...
I wield my blade...
是为了那些...
for the sake of all the people...
...让我重生的人
...who gave me life again.
这是昨晚惨剧的录像
That was footage of the disaster from last night.
整片区域都被彻底摧毁了
The entire surrounding area was devastated
AUZA市的居民也开始疏散
and the citizens of AUZA City are now being evacuated.
此外 电气干扰阻断了所有通讯
Furthermore, electrical interference has blocked all communications.
我来了 艾玛找到了数据?
I'm here. So, this is about the data that Emma found?
-嗯 -交给我吧
- Yep. - You can give it to me.
如果在你朋友手里 就告诉我怎么联♥系♥他们
If one of your buddies has it, then you tell me where they are.
我保证不会伤害他们
I promise I will deal with them however you'd like me to.
怎么可能 我又不傻
Yeah, that's not going to happen.
你肯定会把数据隐瞒下来
I ain't stupid. I know you'll just suppress it.
那你想怎么样 迈克?
What do you want, Mike?
逮捕那个人♥渣♥约瑟夫·埃文斯
To arrest that scumbag Joseph Evans.
我已经决定不再依靠中间力量了
I've decided against relying on any other agents.
我希望你能成为那个颠覆FBI的人
I want you to go out there and be the one who turns the FBI on its head.
所以我才让他叫你来这里
That's why I asked him to call you in here.
看来你是认真的
Sounds like you're serious about this,
那你就是个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥
in which case you're an absolute moron.
强大的组织互相交织时
Whenever powerful organizations collude,
背后的原因肯定非常复杂
the reasoning behind it is always very complex.
涉及无数个层面 形形色♥色♥的人
It involves layers upon layers of all kinds of people
他们都会从这种合作中收益
who each reap the benefits of the agreement.
到了这一步
At this point, the situation is so messed up
已经交织成一团乱麻 我个人根本没法解决
that my influence alone will not be enough to resolve it.
所以放弃吧 搭档
So just give it up, partner.
我们都是老家伙了 迈克
We're both old timers, Mike.
你现在肯定已经明白背后的隐情了
I know you've got to understand how this stuff works by now.
当然明白
Yeah, of course I do.
但我还是要问清你的立场
Yet I'm here asking you to take a stand regardless.
别急 我的筹码足够高
You wait. I made sure I'd have plenty of leverage.
-总部的紧急报告 -什么?
- Urgent report from HQ. - What?
AUZA的私密数据已经在网上泄露了
It appears that private AUZA data has been leaked onto the web.
包括AUZA一直在
It includes detailed information about the armed ninja organization
秘密使用武装忍♥者组织等等
that AUZA has been secretly using and more.
-迈克 -看来一切顺利
- Mike. - Just like I planned it.
我告诉朋友 等不到我的消息 就把一切传到网上
I told my buddy to upload everything if he didn't hear from me.
你这是自掘坟墓!
All you've done now is dig your own grave!
我已经说了 这无法破坏当前的平衡
I already told you this won't be enough to disrupt the balance of power.
不管你们背后勾结的理由是什么
Whatever your reasoning is behind all this collusion,
我们都要创造自己的理由
we'll go and make a reason of our own--
而且更加强大
a new one that's way bigger than all the rest.
泄露内容里有一份合作者名单
The leak also contains a list of collaborators.
包括多位政要
It includes the records of secret accounts
在AUZA银行的秘密账户记录
that various dignitaries currently hold with AUZA Bank,
但其中一些名字被隐掉了
but some of the names have been censored.
那些被隐掉的名字 就是你在FBI的上司们
Clearly, the censored names are your bosses here at the FBI,
还有某位现在大概正在抓狂的大佬
plus a bigwig who you know is probably freaking out right about now.
国防部长
The Secretary of Defense.
她允许AUZA秘密雇佣忍♥者 严格来说
She was allowing AUZA to privately rent the ninjas,
忍♥者就是我们军队的一部分
who are technically part of our military.
你们肯定不想让这些信息被公之于众吧
And I bet there's no way in hell you guys are going to let that fact be made public.
你是打算要挟军队和FBI?
Are you trying to blackmail us, the Army and the FBI?
是啊 怎么样?
Yeah. So, how about it?
这个理由足够让你行动起来了吧?
Is that reason enough for you to move your ass?
我绝对不会退缩!
I'm not backing down!
关于正义的一切...
I learned everything I know from you...
我都是从你那里学到的!
about true justice.
所以我来到这里
That's why I'm here,
冒着生命危险寻求正义
risking my life for what's right.
你肯定还保存着一丝尊严吧
You still have some decency left in you.
你的激♥情♥已经被磨灭了
Your passion is burned out, man...
但我也知道你一直在想办法
...but I know you've been searching, trying to find a way
重燃火焰!
to ignite that flame again!
拜托了
Please.
关掉监控
Turn off the cameras.
你根本就没搞懂
You seriously just don't get it.
在我看来 我选择的立场就是正义
From my point of view right now, the side that I choose is justice.
我可不是那种墙头草
I am not some kind of skeptical pansy
能被你一番“励志演讲”就打动
that you can win over with inspirational speeches.
别小瞧我 我比你强多了
Learn to give me some credit. I outrank you.
你真是一点没变呢 还是一样混♥蛋♥
You haven't changed a bit. Still the same old asshole.
这已经不是我们第一次意见相左了
Yeah, well, this ain't the first time we've butt heads.
那就用老办法解决吧
So let's decide this just like old times.
放马过来吧!
Bring it!
他们在干什么?
What the hell are they doing?
根据网上泄露的消息 AUZA秘密使用了忍♥者部队
An online leak revealed that AUZA made personal use of a ninja military team.
今天早些时候 FBI对AUZA创始人约瑟夫·埃文斯先生
Earlier today, AUZA's founder, Mr. Joseph Evans,
签发了逮捕令
was issued an arrest warrant by the FBI.
然而
However,
自事故发生以来 埃文斯一直处于失踪状态
it's been reported that Mr. Evans has been missing ever since the disas--
忘恩负义的小人 我就知道他们会卖♥♥了我求自保
I just knew they'd try and cover their asses, damn ungrateful people.
那好吧
Fine, then.
我就让这成为他们最后悔的决定
Let that be the last stupid decision they ever make.
他们真的以为我会束手就擒吗?
Did they seriously think that I'd just go down without a fight?
我现在很伤心
I'm devastated right now.
你们居然鼠目寸光到想要对付我
It's so hard to watch you take such shortsighted action against me.
但你们好像忘了
You seem to have forgotten.
目前看来
As it stands,
世界的命运已经掌握在我的手上了
the very fate of the world as you know it rests solely in my hands.
只要我让AUZA反应堆过载
All I have to do is overload the AUZA reactors.
剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表