剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表
大概就是这样
That about sums it up.
但是 如果想成功
However, for this to work,
就需要你先完成一个程序
it requires you to go through a process
把它与你的大脑同步
to sync it with your brain.
我会让你进入深睡眠
You will be put into a deep sleep,
在这个过程中 不管发生什么 哪怕刀劈斧砍
and you'll be unable to wake up, no matter what,
你都不会醒过来
even if you got stabbed in the heart.
还有一件事要说清楚
Let me make one thing perfectly clear.
你的下一次死亡 将是最后一次
The next time you die, it will be your last.
我知道这个是因为 上次救你的...
I should know, since the one who saved you last time...
...是我
...was me.
那晚我使用了自己的秘术
That night, I used my own secret art.
我在你身上打开了特殊通道 彻底冻结了你的所有细胞
I completely froze all your cells by piercing a special pathway,
让你的身体进入了假死状态
putting your body into suspended animation.
这招对某人使用过一次之后
After it's been used on someone once,
通道就会关闭 不用再用第二次了
those pathways close, and it can never be used again.
是你?
It was you.
为什么?为什么要救我?
But why? Why did you save me?
为什么不救我的妻子和孩子?
Why didn't you save my wife and son instead?
只要不杀他们 我甚至愿意去死
I wouldn't have cared about dying if only you would have let them live.
混♥蛋♥...
Damn you...
聪明的姑娘
Clever girl.
看来他们中招了
Looks like they fell for the dummy.
好机会
Now's my chance.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey there, my dear.
大灰狼来吃你咯
The big, bad wolf is here to eat you.
你怎么找到我们的?
How'd you find us?
费了好大的劲儿呢 难道你以为算一卦就知道了?
Wasn't easy. Did you think I just pulled the answer out of a fortune cookie?
我搜遍了全城 一点线索都没有
I sniffed my way all over town looking for you with no luck,
但我知道你们肯定没死
and I knew there was no way you died,
唯一的答案就是你们一直在移♥动♥
which can only mean you were constantly on the move.
无论是接送小姐的豪华轿车
Whether it's a limo dropping off a hooker
还是推着婴儿车在街上走的母亲
or some hot DILF pushing a stroller,
交通控制♥服♥务器会追踪城市中的所有动作
every movement in this city is tracked on the main traffic control server.
你们两位失踪后
Ever since the two of you went missing,
只有一辆车在一刻不停地移♥动♥...
there's been only one vehicle that's been moving the entire time...
所以肯定是这辆卡车!
and it was none other than this truck!
老天 这招可真高明
My God, that was a really smart move.
广♥告♥卡车本来就会在城里转来转去
Nobody would ever question an advertising truck
谁也不会起疑心
roaming around town like some lost dog.
只同步了10%
Synchro rate is only at 10%.
那个忍♥者帅哥可不属于你
And that ninja boy doesn't belong to you.
他是我的小鲜肉 宝贝 这次一定达到高♥潮♥
He's my piece of ass. And this time, I'm going to climax, baby.
我一直梦想着能跟穿机甲的人干一架
I've dreamed about this, engaging in a fight with one of the other suits,
看看是什么感觉
just to see what it was like.
我要把你劈成两半!
I'm gonna split you in two!
下一步要找到名单上的所有人
Our next move is to find all the people on that list.
我怎么可能追踪到他们?
How do you expect me to track them down?
多亏了你 我已经没法回家了
I can't go home anymore because of you,
也就是说 我没办法黑进他们的数据库
which means there's no way for me to hack into their database.
需要电脑啊
Need a computer.
麻烦了 这不是我的专业领域
Damn it. That's not my area of expertise.
她肯定知道该怎么办
She would know better about that than I would.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我知道哪里有电脑
I know where there's one.
你最好别叫得太早 我喜欢前戏长一点
You better not start screaming too soon. I prefer more foreplay than this.
你这种垃圾永远成不了忍♥者
Trash like you can never be a ninja.
你只不过是个肮脏、可悲的侏儒 就知道寻找廉价的刺♥激♥
You're just a pathetic, dirty, little man looking for some cheap thrills.
如果我猜的没错
And to prove my point,
你来这里之前肯定没有通知任何人吧?
you came here without telling any of the others, didn't you?
确实如此 宝贝
Yeah, that's right, baby.
我他妈的才不在乎组织想干什么
I don't give a rat's ass about what the organization thinks.
听好了 女人 我只想战斗
Listen up, lady. I just want to fight.
那些废物都没法让老子爽
None of those other little pricks can get me off,
所以这次你一定要使出全力
so it's got to be a battle to the death
来一场你死我活的战斗
where we use every one of our muscles.
这就是我当忍♥者的目的!
That's why I became a ninja!
你连忍♥者的门都还没入呢 怪胎!
You don't even come close to what a true ninja is capable of, you tiny freak!
好耶 我裤子里的小兄弟已经有感觉了
Yeah. I'm really starting to feel it in my pants now.
你这个蠢婊♥子♥还挺有用的嘛!
You're pretty good for a stupid bitch!
你控制了我的光学系统?
So you took control of my optics?
你不会真以为自己能打赢我吧?
You can't seriously think that you had what it takes to get the better of me!
还差一点
Not yet. Just a little more.
能听到吗?
Can you hear my voice?
我正在播放
I'm playing a recording I made
直接植入你潜意识的录音
directly into your subconscious.
如果你听到了 那我大概已经死了
If you're listening to this, then it's possible that I'm already dead.
你问过我为什么要救你
You asked me why I saved you.
那是因为很久以前 你的妻子麻里 救过我的命
The truth is that long ago, your wife, Mari, once saved my life.
从那之后 我和麻里一直在秘密联♥系♥
And ever since then, Mari and I have secretly stayed in touch.
在她去世的那晚
Even on the night of her death,
我听说了刺杀行动
when I heard about the attack,
我急忙前往你们家 想救下你们
I rushed to your house to try to save you all.
但等我赶到的时候
But by the time I arrived,
麻里和小廉已经断气了
it was too late to save Mari or Ren.
我能救的只有你
The only one I had the chance to save was you.
很抱歉 我没能救下你的妻子
I'm sorry that I couldn't save your wife,
很抱歉 我没能救下你的儿子
and I'm sorry that I couldn't save your son.
所以 我希望能帮她实现对你的期望
It's all the more reason I want to make her wish for you to come true.
麻里跟我说过 她对你的期望就是…
Mari used to tell me her dream for you
活下去
was to live on.
我已经尽自己所能了
I've done everything I can now.
再见
Sayonara.
这就是我的忍♥道
That's my own ninja philosophy,
冷如火 炽如冰
be as cold as fire and as hot as ice,
完全是通过修心来实现的
by forging your mind.
忍♥者神威 翻译:Q 调轴:彬冷的心
Subtitling FAST TITLES MEDIA
剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表