剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表
真是可悲
How deplorable.
心在刀下方为忍♥
A true ninja is one that keeps a heart under their blade.
这些外行只会战斗和杀戮
These outsiders are here just for the weapons and to kill people.
你为何要与这些下等人合作呢
Why would you work with these lowlifes,
山治大人?
Master Yamaji?
训练正在按计划进行
The training is proceeding as planned.
汇报完毕
That completes my report.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你觉得什么是忍♥者的骄傲?
What do you think is a ninja's pride?
守护日本的和平
Protecting the peace of Japan.
如果日本将要永远消失 而忍♥者也将如影随形
And if Japan were to disappear forever, would the ninja go along with it,
随之一道消亡呢?
fading away like mere shadows?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
你觉得组织是不是马上就要发生变革了?
Do you think the organization is on the verge of undergoing radical change?
真不希望这样
I really hope not.
但如果麻里能成为组织的领导者 也许——
But if you become the new Chieftain and lead the organization, then maybe--
别想了 我有事要告诉你
Forget about that. There's something that I've been meaning to tell you.
我怀上宝宝了
There's a baby growing inside me.
怎么会?
But... But how?
因为我爱上了一个热
Because I fell in love with someone.
我违背了信条 这里容不下我的
There's no place for me here now that I have broken the code.
感觉好奇怪呀
I gotta say, this feels pretty weird.
再等一下啊 你就能感觉到宝宝踢你哦
And in just a few more months, you'll be able to feel it kick.
-踢我? -对呀 很神奇吧?
- Did you just say it kicks? - Yes. It's amazing, isn't it?
一直以来 我只知道怎么当忍♥者
Being a ninja is the only way I know how to live.
但现在我要成为父亲了
But now I guess I'm going to have to become a father.
你觉得我能胜任吗?
Do you think I can handle it?
你不是一个人呀 我们要一起成为父母
You're not alone in this. We'll be parents together.
我们的组织将脱离日本管辖
It's been decided that our organization shall leave the jurisdiction of Japan
归于更强大力量的麾下
and fall under the command of a greater power.
不服从本决定 或因此而背叛的人
Those who disobey this decision or defect
将被打上叛忍♥的标签 格杀勿论
because of it shall be branded exiles and exterminated.
我们要抛弃日本?
We're abandoning Japan?
山治大人 失去了骄傲的忍♥者生不如死
Master Yamaji, without their pride, a ninja is as good as dead.
你为什么不明白呢 山治?
Why can't you understand that? Yamaji?
你一直想把组织占为己有
Your goal has always been to take over the organization all for yourself.
很明显 这个白♥痴♥已经不是我们的同路人了
It's clear that this fool is no longer one of us.
他就是一条贪心不足的狗
He has become consumed with greed like a dog.
狗?如果是真的呢?
A dog, you say. And what if I was?
那还用说吗?
You have to ask?
-下地狱去吧! -等等!
- You shall die and rot where you stand. - Wait!
我乃忍♥道的化身
I am the true embodiment of the ninja way.
所以 只要我不死 忍♥者就不灭
Therefore, the ninja will never die so long as I shall live.
只有一个办法了
There is only one path for us to take now.
你想杀了山治?
So you intend to kill Yamaji?
-请加入我们 -不可以
- Please join our cause. - You mustn't.
要跟他对抗 就需要我们所有人的力量
I won't deny that it may be possible, but we must work together to defeat him.
而且我确信 没有人能在他手上活下来
Yet I am certain it will claim all of our lives in the process.
如果真的如此
If that happens,
传承了几个世纪的忍♥者精神就会消失
the spirit of the ninja that's been passed down through the centuries will vanish.
这才是忍♥者最悲惨的结局
And for us, that will mean true death.
各自离开吧
Let us flee this place.
只要活着 我们的意志就能传承下去
Our will may be passed down if we survive,
哪怕要背上叛忍♥的耻辱烙印
even if that means bearing the disgrace of becoming fugitives.
但我们现在只有这个办法了
That is our resolve now.
什么事?
What do you want?
用这个东西 我们就都能逃离组织
By using this, we can all flee far away from the organization
而且不会被发现
without ever being discovered.
这是我独♥立♥研发了很久的成果
It's something that I've worked on independently for a very long time.
我一直希望这有朝一日能派上用场
I hope that one day it will help someone.
为了我们大家 请使用它吧
Please take it and use it for the sake of our allies.
谢谢
You have my thanks.
照顾好你们的孩子
Take good care of your child.
你来这里干什么?
Why are you here?
前任组织首领
If you must know,
让我执行一项最高机密任务
the previous Chieftain gave me a top-secret mission to carry out.
任务内容包括评判领导者候选人
That duty involves determining whether the next candidate to be our leader
是否能够胜任
is truly worthy of the role or not.
如果不合格 就了结他们
And in the event that they prove unworthy, to bury them.
但是首领已经去世了
But the Chieftain has been dead for some time.
那我就更应该
Which is all the more reason.
完成他给的任务
If I don't carry this mission through,
不能让他的意志落空
then his wishes will be lost along with everything else.
很抱歉我欺骗了你
I'm sorry for deceiving you.
我第一次见到你的时候就已经知道了
I already knew what you were from the first time we met.
求你了
Please.
放弃宝宝吧
Just please let that baby go
继续当一名忍♥者吧
and then live as a ninja once again.
身手不错 你一直都在隐藏实力 对吗?
That figures. You were hiding your true power this whole time, weren't you?
谎言和欺骗是我旅行观察者职责的手段
Lies and deception are tools that I use to uphold my duty as the watcher.
我已经不记得父母的样子了
To tell you the truth, I can't even recall what my parents looked like.
每次我努力回想
But whenever I try to remember,
看到的都是你的脸
it's your face that comes to mind.
多说无益
Nevertheless.
看来我输了呢
It seems I've lost.
你在最后一刻选择了保护腹中的婴儿
At the very last second, you made a move to cover for your baby.
否则赢的就是你
You would have won otherwise.
-你要杀了我吗? -我不知道
- You going to kill me now? - I don't know.
我现在一片混乱 已经不知道该怎么办了
Everything is unclear to me and I'm not sure what I should do anymore.
我一直以来就只想作为忍♥者而活
All I ever wanted was to live as a ninja.
但组织已经完全不是当年的样子了
But now the organization is nothing like it was before.
但是如果成为叛忍♥ 一辈子隐姓埋名
Fleeing from it and spending the rest of my days as a ninja in hiding,
那又有什么骄傲可言?
there's no pride to be found in that.
我受不了那种可悲的生活
I hate the idea of living such a pathetic life.
那就让我以忍♥者的身份离开吧
So at the very least, I want to go out like a ninja should.
忍♥者不能动情 也就不可能知道家庭的意义
Ninjas don't have emotions and thus cannot know what family is.
但是这个宝宝 让我有了家
But this baby, it gave me a family,
也给了我活下去的意义
and now it's become my new reason to live.
感情不是害死忍♥者的东西
Emotions are not something that gets ninjas killed.
而是给了他们新生
They actually give them life.
所以 也请你活下去
So please live on.
因为我已经把你看成是家人了
You have always been someone I consider part of my family.
我也是
And so do I.
你有什么打算?
What are you going to do now?
我会继续留在组织中
I will remain as a member of the organization for now.
需要有人在内部
Someone needs to stay behind
随时关注他们的动向
and keep track of what they're doing from the inside.
这样我就可以帮助我们的盟友
That will definitely put me in the position to help our allies.
而且 我还有观察者的任务需要完成
And also, I still have my duty as the watcher left to fulfill.
我接到了潜入FBI的新任务
I've been sent on a new mission to infiltrate the FBI.
这里的上司有好多坏毛病
My boss there has some bad habits,
不过看起来是个好人
but he seems to be a good person at heart.
我们每天都兵荒马乱的
Well, every day is a battle for us.
真没想到养孩子这么难
I had no idea that raising a child was this difficult.
我觉得比当忍♥者还难呢
I might be struggling more now than I ever did as a ninja.
麻里战斗的时候 目标总是防守
Whenever Mari fought, her goal was always to defend.
我一直觉得那才是真正的忍♥道
I honestly believe she exemplified a true ninja.
所以我知道
And that's why I knew
无论如何 我都要完成自己的职责
I had to see my duty through to the end, no matter what.
在组织里的时候
So while I was in the organization,
我进行了一些调查 发现了首领
I did some digging and found out what the Chieftain,
山治在干什么
what Yamaji is doing.
他们到底想干什么?
What exactly are they trying to accomplish?
目前
At this moment,
他正在执行主要计划
he's executing his master plan.
剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表