剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表
-但这次不一样 -你们这些人
but this is different. -You damn people
-真是一群懦夫 -懦夫?
are nothing but cowards. -Cowards?!
听着 是我们的合作
Listen, it’s our cooperation that has your dreams
-才让你有机会梦想成真 -不!
on the verge of coming true. -No, I’m the one
是我让你们梦想成真!
who’s making your freaking dreams come true!
您好像失控了
-You seem to have lost your temper there.
这是我为数不多的缺点
-It’s one of my few flaws.
我对自己和那些政♥治♥小丑动气了
I’m pissed at myself and those political clowns.
大D在干什么?
So what’s Big D doing?
他正在理发店
-He is currently at his barbershop
例行打理发型
getting his daily fade.
-帮我联♥系♥他 -他在休假
-Get him on the line, please. -He requested this time off.
-已经列在日程表上了 -这是紧急事件!
It’s on the schedule. -This is an emergency!
你不接吗?
-Shouldn’t you answer that?
不接 这是我的私人时间
-Nah, man, this is my time.
而且我知道他想让我♥干♥什么
Besides, I already know what he wants me to do,
该做的我都已经搞定了
and I’ve done what needs to be done.
“美”是能让我内心安宁的东西
Beauty is where I find my serenity.
如果没有优雅 那生存和战斗
There’s no point in living, or fighting,
都没有意义
when there’s no grace in it.
希望你老板能理解这些
-Well, I hope your boss can understand that.
除非猪能上树
-Yeah. When pigs fly.
我联♥系♥不上他
-I’m not able to get through to him.
那个混♥蛋♥水桶脑袋!
-Screw that goddamn bucket head!
很抱歉 先生
-I’m very sorry about this, sir.
请允许我代替他补偿您吧
Please allow me to make it up to you on his behalf.
等等 我要出去一下
Wait. I’m going to go out for a little bit.
-我这就去准备 -你留下
-I’ll get ready immediately. -You can stay.
等我回来之后 我要好好看看…
I’m looking forward to seeing how you’ll make it up to me...
你怎么补偿我
when I get back.
嗨 乌鸦男
Hey, crow man.
很少见你来这里啊
I rarely ever see you around here.
如果我是你老大
You know, if I were the boss,
早就把这事交给你解决了
I would have just let you handle it right away.
他来这里干什么?
-Why was he here?
你说CEO?
-Oh, you mean the CEO?
他想亲自检查一下
He came to personally check on the maintenance status
大D甲胄设备的维护状况
of Big D’s Gusoku gear.
这也是他第一次做这种事
It’s the first time he’s ever done anything like that.
进度怎么样?
-What’s the progress on this one?
92%
-Currently at 92%.
应该马上就完成了
It should be completed very soon.
在用功呢?
-Studying hard, eh?
我还是不敢相信她居然是忍♥者
I’m still reeling from the fact that she’s a ninja.
我之前一点也没看出来
I had absolutely no idea.
是啊 我也不敢相信
-Yeah, I can’t believe it either.
我跟她的合作比你们紧密多了
-I worked much closer with her than you did,
但没有任何蛛丝马迹
and I never saw one damn thing
会让我怀疑她是忍♥者
that would make me think she’s one of you.
喂 烤鸭 帮我个忙
Hey, Ducky, do me a favor.
保证艾玛的安全 明白吗?
Keep Emma safe, you hear?
我们的目标是他们主服务器中的报告
-Our target is a report stored on their main server
报告中有反应堆的运行数据
that contains operational data on the reactor.
也应该包含他们使用新型武器
It should include evidence of them using newly developed weapons
秘密干预外国争端的证据
to secretly intervene in foreign disputes,
还有接受他们汇报的人的名字
as well as the name of whoever they report to.
-谁呀? -这个国家
-Who could that be? -One of this country’s
-最高层之一 -有料
top brass. -That sounds juicy.
AUZA的主服务器
-AUZA’s main server
是由独♥立♥卫星群托管的
is hosted across a constellation of independent satellites.
等等 我就是在开♥发♥那个系统的时候被开除的
-Hold on. I got fired while working on developing that very system.
那东西已经可以运行了?
Now you’re saying it’s operational?
没错 而且我们要黑掉它
-Yeah, and we’re going to hack it.
他们抢走我的成果 我要给他们个教训
-I’ll teach them for laying their grubby hands on my work.
多谢光顾
-I appreciate your business. -Man!
真赞
Now that’s fresh.
你的手艺比昨天还好
Your skills are even better than they were yesterday.
明天见
-I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow.
这里是研发部
-This is the R&D department.
我们刚刚完成了你的甲胄设备维护
We have just completed the maintenance on your Gusoku gear.
已经可以使用了
It’s ready for you. -Hmm.
时间刚刚好
Your timing couldn’t be more elegant.
不可能吧!
-No freaking way!
我们已经突破防火墙了!
We’ve already broken past the firewall.
别分心 难的还在后面呢
-Stay focused. This is where things get tricky.
我要把我的卫星弄回来
-[ Laughs ] I’m taking back my satellites.
去死吧 AUZA的混♥蛋♥们!
Suck on this, you goddamn AUZA pricks!
-冷静点 -我不介意跟他们一起下地狱
-Calm down. -I’ll drag ’em down to hell with me if I have to.
我要让你们粉身碎骨!
Get ready to burn, you bastards!
都说“绝望是懦弱者的勇气”
-I guess it’s true what they say about desperation
看来果然如此
being like courage for cowards.
-那是什么东西? -忍♥者
-What the hell is that? -A ninja.
他是怎么找到我们的?
How’d he find us?
-快穿上你的机甲 -该死 我们毫无准备
-Hurry and get into your gear. -He caught us off guard.
妈的 我们这边正是关键时候呢!
-Ah, hell! Just as we were starting to wreck shit up.
艾玛 卡车里有我能用的武器吗?
-Emma, can I handle any of the weapons that are in the truck?
它们都跟普通枪♥械♥一样
-They all function just like modern firearms.
很好 你们俩留在这里
-Perfect. You two stay here.
继续
-Let’s keep going.
下一步 AUZA银行网络的所有账户
-Next stop all the secret accounts in the AUZA banking network --
国家所有精英政要的名单
a list of every dignitary and elites in the country.
总统大人肯定要心脏病发作了
The president is going to have a goddamn heart attack.
看来我们受到的限制相同
-Looks like we’re both under the same limitations.
开始吧!
Now, let’s do this!
靠 真是人♥渣♥!
-Oh, my God. Scumbags!
集中精力!马上就完成了
-We’re almost done! Stay focused.
这环境太适合集中精力了!
[ Grunts ] -Well, good thing it’s so quiet!
-蠢货 -安啦
-Little fool. -Relax.
他们不会破坏你的派对
They’re not there to ruin your party.
不要啊!
-No, no, no, no, no, no!
这能帮我们争取一点时间
-That should buy us a little time.
“一点”是多久?
-Just how little are we talking here?
大约一分钟
-About a minute.
如果他们发射火箭炮就更短了
Even less if they decide to use a rocket launcher.
火箭炮就绪!
-Launcher ready!
有我在你们休想!混♥蛋♥
-Ha! Not on my watch, assholes!
靠!
Aw, hell!
-剩下的交给你行吗? -没问题
-Can I leave this to you? -I’m all over it.
把数据传输到我的外部硬盘驱动器
-Transfer the data over to my external hard drive.
它会进行自动加密
It’ll automatically encrypt whatever you put on it.
呦!厉害
Whoa! Impressive.
搞什么?
-What the...hell?
该死 艾玛 你是不是永远都学不会听我的命令?
-Damn, Emma, you’re never going to listen to my orders, are you?
当然了
-Yeah, of course not. -[ Chuckles ]
进入主服务器了
I made it into the main server. [ Beeping ]
检测到外部访问 防御程序启动
-External access detected. Defense programs activated.
糟糕 被发现了
-Crap. They’re already on to me.
但是呢…
But... [ Computer chimes ]
...太晚了
...it’s too late.
麦克!
[ High-pitched ringing ] Mike!
醒醒!
Talk to me!
烤鸭 你要保证艾玛的安全 明白?
-Ducky, keep Emma safe, you hear?
我唯一的目标是摧毁组织
-The only thing I’m focused on is crushing the organization.
-什么? -这些事必须结束
-Huh? Hey, wait a minute. -This has to end.
只有这样
It’s the only way we can free
才能解放所有忍♥者
all the ninjas from their missions.
在我完成后 确保艾玛能有个更好的未来
Making sure Emma has a better future after I’m finished
就是你的责任了
is your responsibility.
麦克!
-Mike! Mike!
还是被你踹的时候更疼
-I’ve taken kicks from you that have done more damage.
剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表