剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表
好像有人准备逃离忍♥者村
It seems there are ninjas preparing to defect from the village.
族长亲自命令我消灭所有可疑人员
The chieftain has personally ordered me to eliminate anyone acting suspicious.
你们俩肯定很快也会接到这个命令
I'm sure that you'll both get similar orders soon.
你打算怎么处理?
And how are you going to handle it?
当然是杀掉叛忍♥了
Well, by killing the traitors, of course.
如果他们是你珍视的朋友呢?
Even if they turn out to be friends you hold dear?
我拥有的一切都是组织给我的...
The organization has given me everything...
我的名字 我的骄傲 我活下去的理由
my name, my pride, and my reason to live.
这是我唯一的家
This is the only place for me.
忍♥者理应服务于更伟大的事业
Ninjas are meant to serve the greater cause,
威胁到这一点的人
and those who threaten it
都该被消灭
shall be eliminated.
财
Zai!
我们已经尽力了
We've done everything that we can.
也许他现在还无法接受
He may not accept it now,
但总有一天财会理解的
but I'm sure the day will come when Zai will understand.
该行动了
It's time to make our move.
即便面对撕天裂地的闪电
Even in the face of lightning that tears the heavens apart,
也无法得见今日之壮景
there is no greater majesty than today.
秘术...雷霆一击
Secret art... thunderclap.
你不是会复活吗?
You can revive all you want.
那我就再杀你一次好了!
I'll just keep killing you over and over!
朝阳之下 宁静的湖面闪烁微光
The quiet lake gleams in the morning sun
寻不见一丝涟漪
with not a ripple from any boats to be found.
秘术...静
Secret art... serenity.
他把五感都发挥到了极致
He's honed his five senses to their peak.
不 还不只如此
No. Even beyond that.
你肯定知道他们打算叛逃
You must have known they were planning to defect.
为什么放他们走?
Why did you let them escape?
看来你是不打算开口了?
Not going to talk, are you?
成为叛忍♥只可能有一个下场:
It should have been obvious that becoming an exiled ninja
死亡
would mean death.
彼岸 这些都是你自找的
You brought this all upon yourself, Higan.
是你先无视我们的信条 背叛我们的使命
You were a fool to ignore the code and scorn our cause.
否者这一切都不会发生
This never would have happened otherwise.
我们没有无视什么
We didn't ignore it.
麻里和我意识到 如果让我们
Mari and I realized that no code or cause
无法去爱和保护我们珍视的一切
was worth following if it robbed us of our ability
这种信条和使命就不值得追随
to love and protect the things we held dear.
这是我们的选择
We made a choice.
你说过组织是你唯一的家
You once said the organization was the only place for you.
但我和麻里根本不属于忍♥者村
But the two of us could never belong in that village.
那你们为什么要跟我订下契约?
Then why did you accept the pact that we made together?
为什么要用那些花言巧语迷惑我?
Why did you lead me on with all that crap?
如果我加入你们 我也能有新的视野吗?
If I accompany you two, will I see new horizons?
这可能吗?
Is that possible?
让我们一起前进吧
Let's journey together.
那是我这辈子 第一次相信自己有了同伴
It was the first time in my life that I truly believed I'd made friends.
你们背叛的不只是忍♥者村 还有我
You betrayed more than just the village. You betrayed me.
我说的一切都是真心的
I meant everything I said because you were another one of the people
因为你是我们两个都无比珍视的人
that both of us held dear to our hearts.
-所以我们才把你当成—— -我受够你的废话了!
- Which is why we considered-- - I've had enough of your bullshit!
我记得那个图案
That design, I recognize it.
我把它印在身上 就是为了永远不忘记你
I did it to make sure that we never forgot you.
我们一直想跟你一起
We always wanted to go on that journey
踏上旅程 找到那个新的视野
and find those new horizons that we spoke about with you.
闭嘴!你又想骗我!
Shut up! You're just trying to trick me again.
除非忍♥者灭亡 否则我绝不收手
I will not stop, not until the ninja are dead.
你说那个组织是你的一切 但我就是要亲手埋葬它
I have to bury the organization that you said meant everything to you.
这也是我来这里的唯一原因
It's the only reason I came here.
有一个简单的办法来证明对错
There's an easy way to prove which one of you is correct.
你们打一场吧
You should both just fight it out.
我来是为了向你证明 我的信仰是对的
I came to prove to you that what I believe in is right.
我没错 你总有一天会明白的
I'm not wrong. You will see one day.
麻里曾经说过
Mari said something once.
如果财现身
If Zai ever shows up,
他想做什么我都不会阻拦
I intend to let him do what he wants.
不管他是因为忍♥道 还是因为仇恨
Whether he's driven by the code or by his hatred,
但是无论如何
the very least we can do is to make sure he spares Ren,
都要让他放过小廉
whatever the circumstances,
因为只有小廉 能让他看到我们说的新视野
because Ren is the one, the only one who can show Zai those new horizons.
这个小家伙能让他明白
This small bundle of life will make him understand
就算是我们这种人 也能找到属于自己的未来
that even people like us can find our own futures.
我很确定这一点
I'm certain of it.
听着 财 我们的事以后再解决吧
Listen, Zai, we can settle this later.
现在该处理的是眼前的事 而不是过去的事
We must sort out our present instead of our past.
该死 不可能无解啊
Damn it. Got to be a way. Got to be a way.
-以后别再这么吓我了 -那你就锁好门啊
- Please don't scare me like that. - Lock the door next time.
烤鸭呢?
Where's Ducky?
他收到了什么决斗挑战
He got a message challenging him to a duel,
就跑去某个瘆人的忍♥者洞了
so he went to some scary ruins that used to be a ninja hideout.
-决斗?跟谁啊? -我怎么知道
- A duel. With who? - Beats me.
靠 他可真会挑时候
Shit. Talk about bad timing.
你的那个大计划怎么样了?
What happened with that big idea of yours?
-不走运 反而让我们的处境更糟了 -更糟?
- No luck. Just made things worse. - Worse?
局里很快就要来抓我们了 你呢?拿到数据了吗?
- The feds will be coming for us soon. - What about you? You get the data?
我找到保存数据的分区了
Yeah, I found the partition that it was saved on.
-但还是没拿到数据? -实在是没有办法啊 老兄
- But you still don't have it? - I can't go any further than this, dude.
绕不过艾玛的生物识别签名
Everything requires Emma's biometric signature.
我试过强行破解 但是失败了
I tried to force my way in, but nothing has worked.
我甚至扫描了实验室 连一枚指纹都没有
I even searched the lab and back, but I couldn't find any fingerprints,
更别说她的的头发了
much less a strand of her hair.
她就是个人形安全软件 不留任何痕迹
She's like sentient security software that leaves no frigging trace.
如果拿不到数据
Everything that we've done is going to go up in smoke
我们的一切努力就全都白费了
unless we get our hands on that data, damn it.
别冲我发火 搞砸事情的可是你
Don't take it out on me. You're the one who screwed things up.
喝一杯吧?
Care for a drink?
喝一杯吧?跟以前一样
Care for a drink, just like old times?
“我爱爸爸 因为他赶走坏蛋 保护好人”
I love daddy because he protects everyone from the bad.
很可爱的画
This is a lovely drawing.
也许你现在觉得它是诅咒
It may seem like a curse to you now,
但也许有一天它能帮上你的忙呢
but there might come a time down the road when it proves to be useful.
喂 抱歉这么突然打给你
Hello. Apologies for the sudden call.
我只是想跟你聊聊
I just wanted to have a little chat with you.
还记得我们的第一次见面吗?
Do you remember the first time we met?
国防部长告诉我
When the Secretary of Defense told me
他们安排了忍♥者给我当保镖
they had assigned ninjas to be my bodyguards,
我当时还以为那是玩笑
I thought it was some kind of stupid joke.
你真的很让我佩服
But, you know, I was struck by your integrity
意志坚定 永远不让情绪妨碍你
and how you never let emotions get in your way.
我觉得这很了不起
It left a profound impact on me.
所以我才同意
That's a huge part of the reason why I agreed
帮你们打造甲胄装备
to create the Gusoku gear for you guys.
而且我也认为这是个很好的手段
Not to mention, I thought it was an ideal way
可以进一步测试、优化我们公♥司♥的科技
to further test and refine my company's technology.
我玩得很开心
I had fun with it.
真是刺♥激♥
It was really exciting.
但你似乎并不是这么想的 对吧?
But I guess you didn't feel the same way, did you?
情况不太乐观 先生
Things are not looking good, sir.
但我们已经取得了 反应堆和甲胄装备的研发数据
We've already obtained all the development data on the reactor and the Gusoku gear.
建造我们自己的生产线应该不难
It shouldn't be difficult for us to establish our own production line.
那是时候分道扬镳了
Then it's time to take our leave.
老头儿
So, old man,
你真觉得你们的计划能瞒过我?
did you honestly think that I wasn't going to catch on to your plans?
我总说我的目标是改变世界
I've constantly said that my goal was to change the world.
但我好像没有跟你们分享过 我的计划细节吧
However, I don't think I've ever shared the concrete details of my plan with you.
山治 你知道吗 我早就厌倦这个世界了
You know something, Yamaji? I'm sick and tired of this world.
但是AUZA正在研发的力量堪称奇迹
But the energy that AUZA's currently developing is akin to a miracle.
等我真正掌握了它 世界将彻底颠覆
And once I obtain it, the world is going to change drastically.
它能极大地改善人们的日常生活
It will bring momentous improvements to people's everyday lives
剧集 | 忍者神威(2024) | 导航列表