剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Do I have your answer?
回答是否定的
You have a counter-offer.
正如我很久以前回答珀西一样
One I gave Percy a long time ago.
我放弃
Fold.
停止你的行动 你和阿曼达去自首
Shut down your operation, and turn yourself in. You and Amanda.
这样的话 我保证放你一条生路
Do that, and you have my word I won't hunt you down.
我说了 尼基塔不会谈判的
I told you Nikita would not negotiate.
我也说了 每个人都有自己的价码
And I told you, everyone has their price.
尼基塔刚说了她的价
Nikita just named hers.
这是个大胆的筹码
It's a bold counter,
但她会在不知情下 与我们达成交易
but this deal will be closed before she knows it.
尼
基
塔
第四季 第四集
巴基斯坦军队
阿瑟夫·哈达德
出示证件
I.D.?
有发现
Got something.
影网发现匹配了 你们肯定猜不到是谁
Shadownet got a hit on somebody. You're never gonna guess who.
不猜吗 来看这个
No guesses? Check this out.
在卡拉奇的军需库拍到的
Picked up at a military depot in Karachi.
雷蒙 -雷蒙·埃斯基韦尔
Ramon? - Ramon Esquivel.
他在魁北克刺杀了马塞尔·斯基贝之后
I haven't heard his name since he assassinated Marcel Squibe
就没消息了
in Quebec.
事实上不是他干的 他早就出局了
Actually, he didn't. He was out of the game by then.
"组织"用他打幌子
Division used him as a cover.
珀西出钱让他退出了
Percy bought him out?
不算是 珀西往他脊柱里打了一发子弹
Not quite. Percy put a bullet in his spine
终结了雷蒙整个谋杀改革计划
ending Ramon's whole crusade-by-murder thing.
他腰部以下瘫痪了
He's paralyzed below the waist.
我和尼基塔之前在哥伦比亚遇到过他
Nikita and I had a run-in with him in Columbia a while back.
可能线索有误
Look, this could be a false lead.
他在巴基斯坦
Just because he's in Pakistan
不代表就在跟"商店"合作
doesn't mean he's working with The Shop.
先看这个再说吧
Yeah, until you look at this.
"商店"很重视某人啊 -科斯塔治疗
Somebody got The Shop special. - Yeah, full Kosta treatment.
他身边那个人就是
Guy next to him fits the profile
"商店"在孟买♥♥找的人
The Shop was looking for in Mumbai.
不可能是巧合
There's no way this is coincidence.
这人是谁 -我还在查
Who is this guy? - I'm workin' on it.
如果"商店"要挑起战争
Well, if The Shop wants to start a war, putting a double
在军需库安插一个替身 可是个好开始
inside an army depot is certainly a place to start.
那个基地离这儿多远
How far away is that base?
不远
Not far.
我们得下飞机
We gotta get off this plane.
未切割 却有这么好的品相
Uncut, but a spectacular quality.
我在卡拉奇的朋友觉得
My friend in Karachi,
对于那么瞩目的货机而言
however, thinks that 10 million is a little low
一千万有些低了
for such high-profile cargo.
那要多少
How much?
一千五百万
15.
一千两百万
12.
为了感谢你朋友的周到考虑
To show my appreciation for your friend's discretion.
一千两百万
12.
外加给你的中介费
And a finder's fee for yourself.
成交
As you wish.
我会告诉卡拉奇那边
I'll send word to Karachi,
只要我安全离开这里
once I'm safely out of here.
我现在只能干这种提款机的活
This is what I do now. I'm the banker.
因为你身处千里之外
You're 1,000 miles away.
这就是问题所在 我本应该在那儿的
That's the problem. I should be there.
搞定了
艾丽克丝弄到钱了
Alex got the money.
准备就绪了 -不错
We're a go. - That's good.
但有些事感觉不太对
Something doesn't seem right, though.
这不像是雷蒙 -他就是唯利是图
This isn't like Ramon. - He's a mercenary.
不 他是个迷失了自我的理想主义者
No, he's an idealist who lost his way.
但是我看着他重拾了自我
But I watched him find it again.
在哥伦比亚 你几乎没有可能
In Columbia, there was no chance
从那儿活着出来
you would've gotten out of there alive.
看到爆♥炸♥ 我以为我失去你了 迈克尔
When I saw that explosion, Michael, I thought I lost you.
你之所以能逃出来
The only reason you got out
都是因为雷蒙给你指的路
is because Ramon showed you the way.
他知道我救不了你
He knew that I couldn't save you,
但是我还是会奋不顾身的
but that I would die trying.
尼基塔 每个人都有自己的价码
Nikita, everybody has their price.
能重新站起来 也许正是雷蒙的价格
Getting to walk again was probably Ramon's.
我只是想说 如果他跟"商店"的交易
I'm just saying that if his deal with ""the shop"" is anything
和跟珀西的交易是一样的话 他也许会帮我们的
like Percy's, then he might want to help.
刚刚找到了那个巴基斯坦替身
Just identified our Pakistani double.
名叫阿瑟夫·哈达德
Name's Asef Hadad.
这是五分钟前 哈达德是位专业驾驶员
This is five minutes ago. Hadad's a specialist driver.
他在行动了吗 -没错
He's on the move? - Yeah.
那儿可不是普通的军需库
It turns out that base wasn't just any depot.
是巴基斯坦
It's a staging ground for
移♥动♥弹道导弹项目的基地
Pakistan's mobile ballistic missile program.
"商店"想要挑起一场战争
"The shop" wants to start a war.
所以任何旧的导弹都没用
So any old missile won't do.
他们需要本土导弹
They need one built in
从巴基斯坦境内发射 攻击美国的目标
and launched from Pakistan at some U.S. target.
航母舰队
The carrier strike group.
美国和巴基斯坦之间的紧张局势
他们要用导弹攻击艾森豪威尔号♥
They're gonna fire that missile at the U.S.S. Eisenhower.
如果我们先发制人就不会
Not if we get to it first.
导弹不会发射 也不会有美巴战争
No missile, no war with Pakistan.
伯克霍夫定位了那辆卡车了吗
Birkhoff tracking that truck?
跟你说过了 你转早了
往回开
不
No.
你关掉GPS了吗
Did you disable the GPS?
一离开基地就关了
Just before we pulled off the base.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
要多久 -给我一个小时
How long? - Give me an hour.
清理好现场 然后跟上来
Clean the mess and catch up.
如果瑞安是对的 而他们正跟"商店"交锋
If Ryan's right, and they're closing in on "the shop",
我却坐在这该死的酒店套房♥里
I'm just sitting here in a damn hotel suite.
这不是长久之计
You know, it won't work forever.
一直执行任务也很难忘却伤痛
Being on a mission doesn't make the pain go away.
只不过分散你的注意力
It just kind of distracts you
让你暂时感觉不到而已
from feeling it for a little while.
我知道怎么带着伤痛生活下去
I know how to live with the pain.
只是不知道该拿心中的愧疚怎么办
I just haven't figured out what to do with the regret.
肖恩死了 我有那么多话没跟他说
Sean died, and all the things that I never said,
我们之间的那些误会 就好像...
all the misunderstandings between us, it's like...
这一大♥片♥空白 我不知道该怎样填补
I got this empty space I don't know how to fill.
我以为你们有时间做最后告别
Thought you had more time.
我试着跟他说
I tried to tell him.
但最后 我...
In the end, I--
这一切来得太突然了
but it just happened so fast.
我觉得他什么都没听到
I don't think he heard any of it.
肖恩是为了保护我而死的
Sean died protecting me,
我觉得他都不知道 他对我有多重要
and I don't think he knew what he meant to me.
艾米莉死得更不明不白
Emily didn't have a clue.
她死于一场她一无所知的战争
She died for a war she knew nothing about
因为一个她几乎不了解的男人而死
'cause of a man she knew even less about.
她的最后一句话 是我的名字
Last thing she said was my name.
"欧文"
"Owen."
即便那也是个谎言
And even that was a lie.
那不是谎言
That wasn't a lie.
你曾经是欧文
You were Owen.
现在他仍在你内心的某个地方
I think a part of you still is.
抱歉 我该跟他们联络一下了
I'm sorry. I should go check in on them.
出租车
Taxi.
桑娅 记得带上相机和手♥机♥
Oh, and Sonya, be sure to grab camera and mobile phone.
没错? 萨姆也会来
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表