剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
我先抛弃你逃跑的
Yeah, well, I sort of ran out on you first.
我知道 迈克尔告诉我了
Yeah, Michael told me.
他真说了
He would do that.
当然 我们是一路的
Look, we're a team.
如果不能彼此信任 我们就无法合作
We can't work together if we can't trust each other.
没错 我懂
Yeah. No, I-I hear you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾丽克丝 是瑞安
Alex. It's Ryan.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
看来我回来也不是件坏事嘛
I guess having me back wasn't such a bad thing, huh?
看来不是
Guess not.
我查了查你找到的那个巴基斯坦男人
Yeah, I've run the stats on the Pakistani man you found
身高 体形和血型
height, build, blood type.
在高级别的巴基斯坦情报官员中
He doesn't match up with any high-ranking officials
没有与之相符的 -继续跟进
in Pakistani intelligence. - Keep looking.
我说过 他们在他身上有大计划
I'm telling you, they've got something big planned for him.
他们永远也不会预见到他的到来
They'll never see him coming.
没有佩勒会棘手一点
It will be trickier without Peller
不过我们会搞定的
but we'll make it work.
一定要完成
It had to be done.
你浪费了一个有力的资源
You wasted a valuable asset.
没有佩勒在
We can't see this through as designed
我们的计划就没法顺利进行
without Peller in place.
我们有蠕虫病毒 随机应变吧
We have the stuxworm. We can improvise.
我会的
Oh, I will.
不管你的姿势如何
Despite your posturing,
你显然没有打败尼基塔的智慧
you clearly don't have the wits to defeat Nikita.
阿曼达 你被耍了
You were played, amanda.
按照我的方法来的吧
We do this my way.
他是个贱♥人♥
He was a son of a bitch,
但他也不应是这样的下场
but he didn't deserve this.
我明白你的感受
I know what you're feeling.
可我不知道怎么做能让你好受些
I just don't know how to make it better for you.
至少我和他说过话
Well, at least I got to talk to him.
如果不是你逼我给他发消息
If you hadn't pushed me to send that message,
我就再也不会有机会了
I never would've had the chance.
我想兑现承诺的
I wanted to keep my promise.
非常对不起
I'm so sorry.
你想承诺我什么事吗
You want to promise me something?
承诺要相信自己的判断力
Promise me you'll take your own advice.
而且不要逃走了
Stop running.
越逃避越会相遇
What you run from you run into.
你总是能令我惊叹 呆子
You never cease to amaze me, nerd.
这还没完
This is not over.
几年了 我尝试挖出他的秘密
For years, I tried to discover his secret.
这么多计划 我都没法击垮他
All those sessions-- I could never crack him.
你对他一无所知
You don't know anything about him.
但是你知道
But you do.
秘密就在
The secret is somewhere inside that
他那脆弱而幼小的心底里
decrepit little psyche of his...
那是打开一个无比宝贵的系统的
A valuable password
珍贵密♥码♥
to an absolutely invaluable system...
那是唯一能打败我们的系统
the only system that could ever bring us down.
没有他
You'll never crack shadownet...
你永远都无法摧毁"影网" -没错
not without him. - Hmm. Yes.
我们可能抓不到莱昂内尔
Lionel may be out of reach,
但是铸成他性格的人
but the building blocks of his personality are...
不就在这吗 是不是
right here, aren't they?
你知道吗 在你儿子为我所用时
You know, back when he worked for me,
我曾想过用极端手段对付他
I wanted to use more extreme measures on your son.
只是我当时的上司 不允许我这么做
But my boss at the time-- he wouldn't allow it.
那么 你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
现在我才是老大
I'm my own boss now.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表