剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
What happened to us was terrible,
但不是能令我们屈服的命运
but it does not have to define us.
受害者 幸存者
Victim, survivor,
管闲事的贱♥人♥
meddling bitch.
最后一个头衔是上周布隆迪的
That last one was bestowed on me
一个人贩子安在我头上的
from a slaver in Burundi last week.
但他们怎么叫我都无所谓
But it doesn't matter what they call me.
孟买♥♥,印度
重要的是我要传达给
What matters is my message
那些从事人口买♥♥卖♥♥的人贩子的信息
to those who are engaged in the buying and selling of human beings.
不管你们认为自己
No matter how powerful
有多么强大和不可阻挡
or unstoppable you think you are,
我们都会找到你
we will find you,
我们会曝光你 我们会阻止你
we will expose you, and we will stop you.
非常振奋人心的演讲 乌迪诺夫小姐
That was a very powerful speech, Miss Udinov.
感谢你与我们分享你的体会
Thank you for coming and sharing with us.
我只希望这能鼓舞其他人加入你的战斗
I only hope it inspires others to join your fight.
我知道你一直在努力
I know how hard you've been working
打击孟买♥♥的人口贩卖♥♥活动
to stop trafficking in Mumbai.
我只希望我能帮上更多的忙
I just wish there was more that I could do to help.
在你取缔了他们生意之后
You could stop taking over their territory
你可以停止接手他们的领域
after you put them out of business.
那会很有帮助的
That'd be helpful.
追踪器放在她身上了 信♥号♥♥如何
Okay, tracker's on her. How's the signal?
信♥号♥♥很强 但是...
Signal's strong, but...
桑娅 相信我 她会领我们去交易地点
Sonya, trust me. She will lead us to the shop.
她是他们最喜欢的那种人贩子
She's their favorite kind of trafficker,
腐♥败♥的政♥府♥官员
corrupt government official.
我刚刚接到了他们的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the guys.
尼基塔又出现了了
Nikita has come out of hiding.
看起来她回到美国了
Seems she's back in the states.
什么 迈克尔在哪
What? Where's Michael?
你觉得他在哪
Where do you think?
我们应该回去吗
Should we head back?
找到交易地点是我们找到阿曼达
Finding the shop is the best way to find Amanda
为尼基塔洗清罪名的最佳途径
and clear Nikita's name.
但如果她被抓到就太迟了
But if she gets herself caught it could be too late.
不 她一定有她的计划
No, she must have a plan.
而且她会希望我们执行我们的计划
And she'd want us to stick to ours.
全季新闻网总部
在开始处理你的电♥话♥留言之前
You're gonna need a bigger coffee
你可能需要来一大杯咖啡
before we dive into your call sheet.
所有人都想知道
Everyone wants to find out
对于尼基塔的回归 你了解些什么
what you know about Nikita's return.
还是没有她的线索吗
Still no leads on her?
只有她留下的车
Just the car she left behind,
还得感谢当地热心的警♥察♥叔叔
courtesy of Barney Fife and his merry band of idiots.
让所有人等着吧 我想清静一天
Then everyone can wait. I wanna keep my day clear.
如果有突发♥情♥况 我得准备好直播
If anything breaks, I wanna be ready to go on the air.
好吧
Okay.
新的液晶电视刚刚送来
New LCD TV just got in.
谢谢你 宝拉
Thank you, Paula.
戴尔·戈登
Dale Gordon.
我是你的忠实粉丝
Big fan.
尼
基
塔
第四季 第一集
把手放下 坐下
Put your hands down. Have a seat.
你是怎么进来的 这座大楼戒备森严
How did you get in here? This is a secure building.
到处都有摄像头
There's cameras everywhere.
就像白宫一样 戴尔
Just like the White House, Dale.
感觉安全点了吗
Feel safer now?
你呢
Do you?
你就像鬼魂一样
You were a ghost.
没有人能找到你
No one could find you.
你现在身处的这座大厦里
Now you're inside of a building filled with journalists
满是挖空心思搜索你消息的记者
desperate for a lead on you
而这座全世界最强大的城市
in the largest city of the most powerful nation on the planet
伺机以待让你血债血偿
who calls for your blood.
别写稿了 戴尔 好吗
Stop writing copy, Dale, okay?
你更擅长的是问问题
You're better at asking questions.
我们何不保持传统呢
Why don't we just stick to that?
你... 你想让我
You--you want me to--
采访你
to interview you?
联邦调查局可正在进行规模最大的搜捕
While the FBI is conducting the largest manhunt--
我不担心联邦调查局
I'm not worried about the FBI.
只有一个人能到得到我
There's only one man who can track me,
不过我认为他没兴趣找我
and I doubt he's interested in trying.
你不能拿着盒子到处走
You can't keep moving trays around.
这是我第四次给所有东西重新编号♥了
This is the fourth time I've had to renumber everything.
抱歉 你是值班的指挥官吗
Excuse me, are you the commander on duty?
不 我只是替他干活的人
No, I'm just the one doing his job for him.
我需要有人在这些保管表上签名
Well, I need a signature on this chain of custody form.
现在是谁在运送证据
Who's transporting evidence now?
我还没有机会... -是车
I haven't even had the chance... - It's the car.
表格没有签字 我们没法把车移走
Form needs to be signed before we can move it.
我去找威尔森 在这等着
I'll go find Wilson. Wait here.
她留下了一大堆东西
She left a lot behind.
她是匆忙中制定了逃跑计划
She had to make an escape plan on the fly.
没时间清理车
No time to scrub the car.
这是什么
What's this?
着装规则
基普湾创新科技的着装规则
Uniform policy for Kips Bay Creative Technology.
基普湾创新科技
看起来他们是做电子商务并提供服务的
Looks like they do electronic sales and services.
比如修理
Like repairs?
维修 设备安装
Repairs, new installations,
不过不是面向大众的
but not for the general public.
他们是承包商
They're contractors.
在曼哈顿市中心跟当地公♥司♥合作
They work with local businesses in Midtown Manhattan.
尼基塔是在佛蒙特州偷的车
Nikita stole the car in Vermont.
车主会不会在曼哈顿工作
Any chance the owner works in Manhattan?
家和工作都在佛蒙特州谢尔本
Lives and works in Shelburne, Vermont.
单身 儿科医师
She's single and a pediatrician.
所以不用穿制♥服♥
So no need for a uniform.
通过服务电♥话♥ 跟我教她的一样
Service call. Just like I taught her.
她伪装成送货的混进去
She's going undercover as the cable guy.
哪个送货的
Whose cable guy?
你黑得进他们的系统吗
Can you break into their systems?
我想看看他们今天的订单
I wanna take a look at today's orders.
这个 付款方式是货到付款
That one. Payment type is cash upon pickup.
看是谁订的东西
Who's that for?
全季新闻网
Equinox News Network.
戴尔·戈登买♥♥的新液晶电视
A new LCD TV for Dale Gordon.
发货清单
戴尔·戈登
全季新闻网
这男的很狡猾
Conspiracy guy.
全季新闻网是家大公♥司♥
E.N.N. is a huge corporation.
他们不付现金 一定会要求记账
They don't pay cash. They'd ask to be billed.
尼基塔没时间伪造这种文件
Nikita doesn't have time to fake that.
风声太紧了
There's too much heat.
你猜谁昨晚报告了一起入室盗窃
Guess who reported a break-in last night.
基普湾创新科技公♥司♥ 就是她
Kips Bay Creative Technology. That's her.
她想进那家公♥司♥
All she needs to get through that door
只需要一张写有戈登名字的订单和一套制♥服♥
is an order form with Gordon's name on it and that uniform.
戴尔·戈登不停地询问
Dale Gordon's been asking a lot of questions
总统之死的真♥相♥
about the President's death.
尼基塔会不会是在找盟友
You think Nikita's looking for an ally?
她曾经有过五个盟友 然后扔下了我们
Well, she had five allies, and she ditched us.
怎么了
What?
发牢骚又不是迈克尔的特权
Mikey's not the only one who gets to have resentment.
她离开是为了引开视线
Nikita left to keep the spotlight
帮助我们远离危险
and the danger away from us.
这是... -她的典型风格 我知道
She was-- - Being Nikki, I know.
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表