剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表
Because he's part of the problem.
可能他不是唯一的问题
Well, maybe he's not the only problem.
什么
What?
我也不知道 算了
I don't know. Never mind.
可能你是对的
Look, maybe you're right.
也许
Maybe...
我不断地自我折磨只是因为
I keep self-sabotaging because I don't know
我也不知道未来的幸福生活会是什么样
what happily ever after looks like.
这辈子 我根本不知道幸福
I've never had happiness or normality
或者做普通人的感觉 所以
in my life ever, so...
我也说不清楚
I don't know.
也许这一切都结束以后 我会
Maybe when this is all over, I'll--
我会知道的
I'll find out.
有些事我得告诉你
Look, there's something I got to tell you.
我都不知道该从何说起
I don't even know how to start.
从头说起吧
Beginning works for me.
好
Okay.
其实我不是西摩·伯克霍夫
I'm not really Seymour Birkhoff.
等等 让我
Wait, wait. Let me--
让我再倒回去点 这还不是开始
Let me back up. That's not the beginning.
在我出生之前 我妈妈
My mom had already raised two kids
已经有两个孩子了
by the time I was born.
我妈意外怀孕生的我
I was an accident.
错误 234.012 文件未找到
我爸爸完全无视我
My dad completely ignored me.
他沉浸在电脑世界里
He was into computers.
很吃惊 对吧
I know-- big surprise, right?
家里到处都是他的设备
He had all this gear lying around the house.
大概在我九岁的时候 就用他的486机
I was, like, nine when I used his 486
黑进了电力公♥司♥ 断掉了整条街的电力
to hack the power company and shut down our street.
把他工作弄得一团糟
Totally screwed him up at work.
我可是把好手
I got really good.
我跟飞客和黑客混在一起
I was running with phone phreakers and hackers.
当时干的非常出格
We were really far out there.
我爸爸以为让我上军校
And my dad thought he could set me straight
就能让我改邪归正
with military school.
我看到那封邮件的那天
Well, the day I found that email,
就开始计划了
I started making plans.
十五岁的时候 我伪造了自己的死亡
I was 15 when I faked my own death
伪造成死于航海意外
in a sailing accident.
你伪造了自己的死亡
You faked your own death?
就当是重生吧
Call it a reboot.
罗纳德·佩勒
如果你不是伯克霍夫 那你的真名叫什么
If you're not Birkhoff, then what's your real name?
我的名字是莱昂内尔
My first name is Lionel.
你把你的名字莱昂内尔换成西摩了
You changed your name from Lionel to Seymour?
可不是吗
Don't ask.
离他远点
Get away from him!
他不是西摩·伯克霍夫
That's not Seymour Birkhoff.
瑞安 我知道 把枪放下
Ryan, I know. Put the gun down!
你发什么神经呢
What the hell is wrong with you, man?
伯克霍夫 把枪放下
Birkhoff, drop the gun.
最好能有人告诉我这是什么情况
Somebody better tell me what the hell is going on right now!
放下枪 我们会弄清楚的
Put it down! We'll figure this out.
好吗
Okay?
放下枪
Put it down.
你笔记本里藏着这个
This was buried on your laptop...
罗纳德·佩勒
Ronald peller.
就是他
That's him--
阿曼达在国♥家♥安♥全♥局里安插的的替身
Amanda's double in the NSA.
伯克霍夫掩盖掉了
Birkhoff covered it up.
等等 他以为我是个
Wait a minute. He thinks I'm a--
你以为我是个 你在逗我吧
You think I'm a--you got to be freaking kidding me, man.
我不是替身 -伯克霍夫
I am not a double. - Birkhoff...
罗纳德·佩勒是谁
Who's Ronald Peller?
他是我父亲
He's my father.
可以了吧
All right?
我本名叫莱昂内尔·佩勒
My birth name is Lionel Peller.
你为什么不告诉我
Why did you keep this from me?
告诉你什么
What?
告诉你我父亲是你对抗"商店"的下个目标吗
That my dad is your next target in the war against the Shop?
尼基
Nikki...
我再怎么恨那个混♥蛋♥
As much as I hate the son of a bitch,
我也不能让你杀了他
I can't let you kill him.
首席战略官 网络犯罪部门
Chief strategy officer, cybercrimes unit--
帮国♥家♥安♥全♥局抓黑客
Catches hackers for the NSA.
真讽刺啊
That's not ironic.
他可是条大鱼
He's a very big fish.
他有政♥府♥所有系统的权限
He's got access to systems throughout the government,
相当于世界所有系统的
if not the world.
我可以肯定他是商店计划的重头戏
I guarantee you he is a bigger part of the Shop's plan.
替换他绝对不只是为了栽赃艾丽克丝那么简单
They wouldn't double him just to plant some intel on Alex.
我们不能杀他
Look, we are not killing him.
这不是他
It's not him.
他们用替身代替了他
They replaced him with a double.
谁说要去杀他了
And who said anything about a hit?
你们忘了格拉汉姆的下场了吗
Did you guys forget what happened to Graham?
我们干掉替身的那一刻
The second we took out the double,
阿曼达也一枪崩了真身
Amanda put a bullet in the real one.
要是她发现我们知道了罗纳德的事
If she finds out we know about Ronald,
他就没有利用价值了
he becomes compromised, useless,
她就会销毁证据的
and she will wipe out the evidence.
有个办法没有任何连带的风险
There is a way to do this without any collateral damage.
不行 -先听我说完
No! - Just hear me out.
如果她认为替身没有曝光
Amanda won't kill your father
她就不会杀你父亲
if she doesn't think the double's compromised.
我们可以用替身救你♥爸♥爸
We can use the double to save your dad.
怎么做 -"放虎归山"
How do we do that? - Catch and release.
我们先抓住他 然后放他走
We grab him, let him go,
跟踪他回基地
follow him back to their base...
然后进去救出你父亲
Get in there and get your dad.
我好像别无选择
Looks like I don't have a choice.
我已经让迈克尔着陆了
I told Michael to land,
换个方式去孟买♥♥
find alternate transport to Mumbai.
我们回华盛顿
We'll head back to D.C.
这个计划会成功的
This is gonna work.
我们会救他出来 我保证
We're gonna save him, I promise.
DNA完全吻合
The DNA was a perfect match.
你做得很好
You handled yourself well.
如果我拒绝合作会有什么下场
What happens when I refuse to cooperate?
你不会的
You won't.
后面还有你受的
That's just a taste of what's coming.
你像对待恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一样对我
You treat me like a terrorist.
你到底知不知道我为什么来孟买♥♥
Do you even know what I've been doing in Mumbai?
我们还是说说多伦多的事吧
Let's keep talking about Toronto.
土耳其情报部部长说
Turkish Minister of Intelligence says
你想买♥♥下
you tried to purchase
一个装有美国情报文件的储存器
a cache of U.S. intelligence documents.
你一心想找出
You were obsessed with trying
杀害你父母的
to identify the Black Ops group
秘密机构
that killed your parents.
这就是你想复仇的原因
That's why you want revenge.
你认为是我的国家让你成为了孤儿
You think my country made you an orphan.
我是在努力拯救你的国家
I was trying to save your country.
这一切都是被设计好的
All of this was engineered...
泽特洛夫的交易 开曼群岛的帐号♥
The Zetrov deal, the Cayman account.
你被耍了
You're being played.
在你看来 什么都是阴谋对不对
Everything's a conspiracy with you, isn't it?
我是不是也该去做个DNA比对测试
Should I have my DNA tested too?
你是这屋子里唯一的骗子 公主殿下
You're the only fake in this room, princess.
我再问你一次
I'm goingoto ask you one more time.
你到底是谁
剧集 | 妮基塔(2010) | 导航列表