剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表
简 这桩婚事能庇护我们
Jane, this marriage protects us.
闭嘴 - 你说什么
Shut up! - I'm sorry?
我还不想嫁人 - 我们生下来就有必须履行的义务
I don't want to be married. - We're all born to certain roles.
我们的命运早就定好了
Our destiny is set.
她要去哪
Where's she going?
达德利家族为了权力会不惜一切
The Dudleys will do anything for power,
而且他们非常非常富裕
and they are very, very, very rich.
我们现在就走
We're leaving. Now.
停下来 她们在这
Stop! They're here!
原谅我
Forgive me.
伊西亚人 - 我亲爱的弟弟怎么样
Ethian. - How's my baby brother?
非常虚弱
Weaker than a Sicilian's virtue.
那遗诏里的继位人选是... - 尽在掌握之中
And his Will for Succession is... - Done.
我不怕死
I'm not afraid of death.
您的长姐玛丽
Your eldest sister, Mary,
是王位的合法继承人
is indeed the rightful heir to the throne.
如果还有别的人选呢 - 简女爵
What if there was somebody else? - Lady Jane.
简·格雷女爵
Lady Jane Grey?
多巧妙啊 简的未婚夫就是你的儿子
What a happy coincidence. Jane's husband-to-be is your son.
你是我见过的最粗鲁的男人
You are the rudest man I have ever met.
长夜漫漫 多交点朋友吧
Well, the night is young. Mingle.
晚上好
Good evening!
跟我来 - 想得美
Come with me. - As if.
母亲 关于婚礼的事情 求您别逼我嫁给他
Mother, about the wedding. Please don't make me marry him.
我 吉尔福德 愿意娶你 简
I, Guildford, take thee, Jane...
是痨病
It's the Affliction!
如果你会为了
If you ever find yourself
逃避说"我愿意" 而假装患重病
faking a fatal disease to avoid saying "I do,"
记得要首先确保人群里没有御医
first, check there isn't a royal medic in the congregation.
如果不这样做
Because if you don't,
你可能就会被绑在桌子上
you might find yourself strapped to a table by a sadist
独自面对一个喜欢刀子的施虐狂
with a penchant for knife-work.
要命
Bollocks.
简女爵 我需要快速检查一下
A swift examination,
这是唯一的方法
Lady Jane, is the only way
来判断您是否真的患有痨病
to assess if you are, in fact, sickened by the Affliction
而且命悬一线了 您刚刚突然昏迷也可能是这个原因
and indeed near death, as your recent collapse intimates,
或者有其他更简单的解释
or if there is a-another simpler reason.
她是装的 更简单的解释就是 她装的
She's faking. The simpler reason is, she's faking.
那现在我们来简单看看 好吗
Here, now, let's have a little look, shall we?
这里面呢 很好很好
Let's go in here. Lovely.
张张嘴
And open-y, open-y.
不错不错 然后是这...
Lovely. And up here...
这是什么妖魔鬼怪
The devil is that?
噢噢 我知道那个 好了
Oh, no, no, I know what that is. That's fine.
可能是脾脏的问题
Might be a spleen thing.
最近我可喜欢切除脾脏了
Mm, yes. I'm all for de-spleening these days.
没有用处的器官
Useless organ.
天哪
Dear gods.
巴茨御医 您还是去看看国王吧
Uh, Dr. Butts, shouldn't you be with the King?
你们女人怎么就讲个不停
Don't you women ever stop talking?
如果您真的患有痨病
Now, if you are ailed by the Affliction,
测完血就一清二楚了
the blood shall tell us everything.
测血也没什么用
The blood shall tell him nothing.
这份血是由干甲虫壳
The blood is made from dried beetle shells
和蜂蜜晶体制成 简咀碎后 顺着嘴角流下
and honey crystals Jane chewed up and dribbled out.
干杯
Cheerio.
哎呀 真是太甜了
Why, 'tis sweet.
太好了
Perfect.
没得病 - 什么
No Affliction. - What?
别说"什么" 说"麻烦您再说一遍"
Don't say "What." Say "Pardon."
您的体液失衡了
Your humors are out of balance.
所以忧郁又好斗 不像个淑女
Thus excess melancholy and unladylike aggression.
彻底放放血后
A thorough bleed,
婚礼就可以继续了
and the wedding may proceed.
我会叫侍从把血
And I'll get my boy to make the blood into a,
灌成血肠给你当早餐吧
into a sausage for your breakfast.
美味至极
Yummy, yummy.
简的选择就摆在这了
Jane's options are clear.
要么结婚 要么遭受婚后的折磨
Marriage or torture followed by marriage.
要么现在大放血做血肠
Followed by a sausage made from her own blood.
住手 我好多了
Stop! I'm better!
您简直是神医
You are a masterful healer.
母亲
Mother?
巴茨御医治好我了
Dr. Butts healed me.
我就知道他可以
I thought he would.
简女爵 您感觉好些了吗
Lady Jane, do you feel better?
我愿意
I do.
我的简·格雷 第一季第二集
天鹅一生只有一个伴侣 象征忠贞不渝
Swans mate for life. It's symbolic.
简难受得想吐
Jane wants to throw up.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有的努力 乞求 恳求 逃跑
All that effort, begging, pleading, running away,
结果一碰到一点点小折磨... - 混账
and then the merest hint of torture... - Wanker.
...她就马上放弃了
...and she capitulated.
你刚刚是不是叫我混账 - 我说我自己
Did you just call me a wanker? - Called myself a wanker.
我倒挺希望你是个混账
But I rather expect you're one, too.
你比我印象中更迷人 更淑女
You are even more charming and ladylike than I remember.
那你简直是加拉哈德再生
Oh, and you're Galahad reborn.
加拉哈德是代表纯洁的圆桌骑士之一
那才是骑士风范男子气概的写照呢
The very picture of chivalric manhood.
你的意思是 你刚刚在想象我的男子气概吗
Did you just say that you're picturing my manhood?
简 亲爱的 今天这么开心
Jane, darling, I haven't congratulated you
我还没给你贺喜呢
on this happy day.
我要出去透透气
I need some air.
别再耍把戏了
No more games.
我知道你不乐意 但是相信我
I know you hate it, but trust me,
这段婚姻会给你带来权力
you will find this marriage empowering.
权力 我现在都是他的人了
Empowering? He owns me now.
我是他的妻子 他的财产 他的...
I am his wife. His chattel. His...
他的麻烦 再也不是我的麻烦了
His problem and no longer mine.
弗兰西斯女爵 简女爵
Lady Frances. Lady Jane.
诺福克公爵送来他最喜欢的...
The Duke of Norfolk sends his fondest...
拿开 拿开 放到礼藏室去
Move, move and leave it in the gift room.
谢谢
Thank you.
简 你的血统在吉尔福德之上
Jane, you outrank Guildford.
他的祖父不过是一名会计
His grandfather was an accountant.
而你的曾祖父却是英格兰的国王
Whereas your great-grandfather was the King of England.
告诉我 母亲 我是卖♥♥了个好价钱 还是说只是个便宜货
Tell me, Mother, did I fetch a good price or was I a bargain?
我宁愿花钱把你弄走
I would've paid them to take you.
吃你的天鹅去吧
Eat your swan.
你是聪明人 我送你一句话 听着
Word to the wise. Now, listen.
目标就在眼前
Target is in sight.
靶心清晰可见
The bull's-eye is clear
但还是需要强劲稳健的手... - 父亲
but still requires a steady hand... - Dad.
...才能拉好弓
...as we pull back the bow.
所以记住了 嘡 嘡 嘡 - 你说什么
So remember, twang, twang, twang. - What?
斯坦 跟我讲讲你的近况吧
So, Stan, tell me about you.
我的未婚妻得瘟疫了
My fiancée has the plague.
真不走运
Oh, bad luck.
我丈夫死了
My husband's dead.
真倒霉 - 就是说
Bad luck, indeed. - I know.
你的眼神是在嘲讽我吗
Was that a withering look?
噢 还来
Oh. And another one.
估计就是了
Consider me withered.
话说 教堂里的假血你怎么做出来的
How'd you fake the blood in the church, anyway?
那不是假血
Mm, the blood was not fake.
也许御医判断错了
Perhaps the medic was wrong
我可能确实得了痨病 现在肺部已经满目疮痍了
and I do have the Affliction simply crawling all over my lungs.
既然我们现在结婚了
And, hey, now that we're married,
你也会染上 我们就会双双赴死
you'll catch it and we'll both die.
剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表