剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表
戴着一枚很吓人的戒指
Guy with a creepy ring.
看着像眼球 - 什么样的眼球
Looked a bit like an eyeball. - What sort of eyeball?
走开 离我远点
Get out of here and leave me in peace.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
是跟滚开差不多的意思 - 这样啊
It's kind of like "Bugger off." - Ah, I see.
托法纳
Tofana.
我们必须去奶奶那里 - 不行
We must get you to Granny. - No, no.
我要跟简谈谈
I need to talk to Jane.
嫁给一匹马
A horse for a husband.
嫁给了一匹该死的马
A fucking horse for a husband.
还是一匹说谎的马丈夫
And a lying horse-husband at that.
简从未如此地想要逃跑
Jane wants more than ever to escape.
如果她把珍贵的结婚礼物卖♥♥了
And perhaps, if she hawks her valuable wedding gifts,
也许就能逃走了
she can.
可以把它打开吗
Would you please unlock that?
不行 这个箱子要跟你们一起去度蜜月
Oh, no. It's going on honeymoon with you.
真期待啊
Exciting.
我要找几件礼物
There are some gifts that I would like to retrieve.
这是您新婚丈夫的命令 夫人
Your new Lord and master's orders, Milady.
他不是我的丈夫
He is not my Lord and master.
你好啊 弟妹
Greetings, sister.
你好 踢小孩的
Salutations, urchin-kicker.
我们关系很好 婚后生活怎么样
Oh, they love me. How's married life?
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
这是刚到的 陛下送的
This just arrived for you. From His Majesty.
有点旧 不是吗
Bit manky, innit?
这是我们小时候玩的 - 的确
We played with it as children. - Exactly.
很旧
Manky.
代我向你母亲问好
Say hi to your mum for me.
秘密基地见 中午 爱德华
爱德华的纸条只能说明一件事
The note from Edward could only mean one thing.
简在教堂假装昏迷
Jane's fake collapse in the
迫使他恢复理智
church had forced him to come to his senses
要废除她不幸的婚姻
and annul her disaster of a marriage.
爱德华
Edward.
经典的斗篷和匕♥首♥
Very definition of cloak and dagger.
你气色好多了 - 简
You look better. - Jane...
你对毒药了解多少
...what do you know about poison?
我有个朋友
I have this friend,
他可能不小心吞下了托法纳
and he thinks he might have accidentally ingested Tofana.
是佛罗伦萨寡妇制♥造♥者
The Florentine Widowmaker?
我就知道你肯定懂
Yes. I knew you would know.
你对这些事总是了如指掌
You've always been so jolly clever about things like this.
有多严重 - 相当严重
How bad is it? - Catastrophic.
托法纳是最致命的物质
Tofana is the most lethal substance that there is.
如果剂量大 能立即致人于死地
I mean, in large doses, well, it kills you instantly.
小剂量 它会渗入肺部 进入血液
In small doses, it creeps into your lungs, seeps into your blood
一直到心脏 然后 - 然后
until it reaches your heart, and then... - And then?
你就死了
You die.
我知道了
I know.
我会在这待一段时间 帮助你那个可怜的朋友
I'll stay here for a while and help your poor friend.
简 我不能帮你解除婚姻
Jane, I won't help you abandon your wifely duties.
你的口气像吉尔福德
You sound like Guildford.
他其实没那么糟糕 - 他就是很糟糕
He can't be that bad, honestly. - He is that bad.
其实他
In fact, he is...
什么
What?
他怎么了
What is he?
你曾是我唯一信任的人
You know, you used to be the one person in whom I could confide.
我们会为对方做任何事
There was nothing we wouldn't do for each other.
简 有太多事你根本不知情
Jane, there is so much going on that you don't and cannot know.
我不知道什么 - 没什么 不关你的事
What do I not know? - No, it's none of your concern.
天呐 你怎么如此混♥蛋♥
Gods, why are you being such a prat?
不要这么跟你的国王说话
Do not speak to your King like that.
你知道不管你说多少次 国王 都无济于事吧
You do realize it doesn't matter how many times you say "King."
你永远比不上你父亲 - 而你也只是一介妇人
You'll never be your father. - And you're nothing but a wife!
只是吉尔福德·达德利的财产
Just Guildford Dudley's property.
鲸鱼派 味道有点冲
Whale pie. A little gamey.
鲸鱼 很难消化呀 - 是的
Whale. Such a challenge to digest. - I know.
众臣参见国王
All rise for the King!
陛下
Your Majesty.
今天召集你们
I call you here today
是为了传达一则令你们震惊
to impart news that will, I trust, shock you
同时也让我很震惊的消息
as much as it shocked me.
我已经确认了我身体的不适
I have ascertained that my malaise
不是痨病
is not the Affliction.
而是毒药
It is, in fact, poison.
另外 我有理由相信
Furthermore, I have reason to believe that my would-be assassin
下毒之人来自宫廷
is somebody at Court.
甚至就在你们之中
It could even be one of you.
我命令你们
I demand each of you
承诺不惜一切代价找出罪魁祸首
pledge to stop at nothing to find the culprit.
陛下 请相信
Your Majesty, please, rest assured that...
臣等定会全力以赴找出凶手
We will endeavor to find who's responsible for this.
臣等将竭尽全力
We will go to all lengths,
绝不停歇 直至 - 臣等绝不停歇
and we will not stop until... - We will not stop.
陛下不必对王室存有疑虑
You must banish any doubt within the royal mind...
宫廷内的每个人 - 我还没说完
Every person within this Court... - I'm still speaking.
这桩暴行
This atrocity...
臣等将马上解决
We'll solve forthwith.
臣等将竭尽全力找出凶手
We'll endeavor to find who's responsible for this.
臣等将拼尽全力
We'll go to all lengths...
不惜一切
There is no length to which we will not go.
就是这么简单
It's as simple as that.
就这么简单
It is as simple as that. - It is as simple as that.
臣等必会将其捉拿归案 陛下
We will find them, Your Majesty.
就 - 够了 别说了
It is as... - That's enough. That's enough.
如若你们无法找出下毒之人
If you cannot find the poisoner,
我就将你们全按叛国罪论处
I'll assume you're all treasonous bastards.
我会把你们都煮了
And I'll boil you all together.
好了 事不宜迟
So, without further ado...
滚吧
...bugger off!
被迫♥害♥妄想症
Delusions of persecution.
国王失去理智了
The King is losing his wits.
痨病晚期的常见症状
Often happens in the latter stages of the Affliction.
你是对的 他看起来很糟
Perhaps you're right. He looked terrible.
脸色蜡黄
Positively waxy.
相当暴躁 - 相当暴躁
Most unpleasant. - Oh, most unpleasant.
让我来调查下毒的事吧
Let me look into this poisoning business.
皇室重于一切
Nothing's more important than the monarchy.
当然 - 当然
Quite. - Quite.
当然
Quite.
当英国人非常讨厌对方时
When Englishmen truly hate each other,
就会频繁赞同对方
they will agree profusely.
他发现了 国王发现了
He knows. The King knows.
国王发现了
The King knows?
蠢货 你这个蠢货
You fool. You fool!
我告诉过你
I told you!
嘘 嘘 轻点 亲爱的 隔墙有耳
Hush, hush, hush, my love. Someone will hear.
你应称我为"殿下" - 是的 殿下
I think you mean "Your Highness." - Yes, Your Highness.
陛下
Your Majesty.
也许过不了几天他就会... - 不行
Maybe in a few days, he'll just... - No.
我们没有时间了
We don't have time.
下面我自己来
I'm taking charge.
你要严格按我说的去做
You do exactly as I say.
斯坦 - 父亲
Stan. - Dad!
我们要不要小酌几杯 聊聊女人们
Shall we get squiffy and talk about girls?
什么 闭嘴吧 听我说
What? Oh, shut up. Listen to me.
我需要你去一趟大♥法♥官法庭
I need you to go to the Chancery.
找到国王的传位诏书
Find the King's Will for the Succession.
把它带回来交给我保管
You bring it back to me for safekeeping.
现在吗
剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表