剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表
I suppose I am.
好了 时间到了
Right. Time's up.
过来
Come here.
去她的玛丽
Fuck Mary.
去她的玛丽 没错
Fuck Mary, indeed.
是的
Yes.
去她的玛丽 没错
Fuck Mary, indeed.
这可能是她生命中最后一次了
For what might just be the last time in her life,
简有了一个主意
Jane has a plan.
你好
Hello.
我的弟弟死了
My brother is dead...
现在我是女王了
...and now I am the Queen.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
你好
Hello.
你心情不错
You're in a pleasant mood.
是的 我恋爱了
Yes, I'm in love.
哦小面包
Aw. Squidgy.
打开那个
Open that.
会是什么呢
What could it be? What could it be?
天啊
Dear gods.
是的 是西班牙菲利普王子送的
Yes, it's from Prince Philip of Spain.
他们那里最后一个埃斯人的手臂
The arm of their very last Ethian.
菲利普把他们彻底消灭了
Philip wiped them out entirely.
是不是很厉害
Isn't that charmingly proficient of him?
他的野兽审判所很成功
His Beast Inquisition has been so successful,
他想联手在英国的土地上消灭他们
he wants to join forces to eradicate them on English soil.
它的手指上还戴着戒指
It seems to have a ring on its finger.
别告诉我 - 是的我要嫁给他
Don't tell me... - Yes, I'm going to marry him.
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
闭嘴吧 西摩
Oh, shut it, Seymour.
我从来没打算嫁给你
I was never going to marry you.
现在有一个真正的王子在等着我
Not when I could have a real prince.
但是我很喜欢你
But I am fond of you.
这就是为什么
And that is why...
我给你找了一个新娘
...I found you a bride.
真是见鬼了
Oh, bugger me.
逃跑了
Escaping!
囚犯跑了
The prisoner's escaping!
那里 在那上面
There! Up there!
她在那儿
There she is!
把她拉回来
Pull her back in!
把她拉进来 用力拉
Get her in! Pull hard!
她在那儿
There she is!
把窗户修好
Get this fixed.
你不能强迫我这么做
You can't make me do this.
实际上她是女王
Actually, she's the Queen.
只要她想 她可以逼我们做任何事
She can make us do whatever she wants.
现在我们将成为一个幸福的大家庭
So now we're all gonna be one big happy family.
大家好才是真的好
All's well that ends well.
应该找人把这句话写下来
Somebody should write that down.
陛下 我很抱歉 凯瑟琳
Your Majesty, I'm so sorry. Katherine.
凯瑟琳 快给我站住
Katherine, stop this instant.
凯瑟琳 回来
Katherine, come back!
你又在拿我做交易
You're bartering me again.
我没有
I am not.
我在救你 我这样做是为了我们的家
I am saving you. I'm doing this for our family.
你也要尽你的本分
Do your duty.
不
No.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说
I said...
我说
I said...
不
no!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
不
No!
娶我
Marry me.
有一种有毒苔藓 叫做乌头
There is a poisonous moss called Aconitum napellus.
当它与石灰墙上的氢氧化钙混合时
When mixed with calcium hydroxide from say a chalk wall,
会变成
it becomes...
一种致命的神经毒素
a lethal neurotoxin.
然后你只需要
Then all you need...
巧妙地把它送出去了
...is a cunning delivery method.
卫兵
Guards.
让我们结束这一切吧
Let's get this over with.
啧啧啧
Well, well, well.
我们又见面了
Here we are again.
来听听你的发言吧
Let's hear that speech.
都是为了救吉尔福德
Only to save Guildford.
关于毒药最好的地方在于
And the best thing of all about poison is
有那么多巧妙的方法可以逼敌人吞下
how many artful ways there are to force an enemy to ingest it.
好了
Ready.
在我讲话之前 我请求表亲用一个吻原谅我
Before I speak, I must beg forgiveness from my cousin.
走开 卫兵 - 这是惯例
Get off! Guards! - It's customary.
读你的演讲词
Read the speech.
我想说
I'd like to say...
作为你们的女王 我犯过错误
I have made mistakes as your Queen.
我固执
I am headstrong.
自私
Selfish.
冲动
Impulsive.
这不是我给你的演讲稿 - 但那并不是
This isn't the speech I sent. - But that is
我受到判决的原因
not why I am condemned.
我受到判决是因为
I am condemned because there is a sickness
这个王国病了 - 把她带走
in this Kingdom. The rich... - Take her away!
有钱有势的人 想要你们憎恨埃斯人
...and powerful want you to hate Ethians so you don't see
从而掩盖真正的邪恶
the real evil...
就是他们
them!
我不会谴责埃西亚人 我谴责你
I will not condemn Ethians! I condemn you,
玛丽 - 简·格雷
Mary! - Jane Grey,
我一定要砍掉你的头 你这个邪恶的野兽爱好者
I'll have your wretched, beast-loving head!
我谴责你
I condemn you!
父亲
Dad,
我们非得打扮成农民吗
did we have to dress as peasants, of all things?
斯坦利 生死危机
Stanley, a daring rescue
可不是挑三拣四的时候
is hardly the time for sartorial grousing.
别再抱怨你的衣服了
Stop bitching about your clothes.
说实话 如果谁能驾驭这种装扮
Let's face it... if anyone can carry off this look,
那一定是我们杜德利家的人
it's we Dudleys.
行
Fair.
瞧 人有三急
Ah. The call of nature.
我们的机会来了
This is our chance.
跟我来 照我做
Follow me. Do what I do.
大人
My Lord.
吉尔福德
Guildford.
吉尔福德
Guildford.
儿子
Son?
爸
Dad?
当然是我
Well, of course it's me.
时间紧迫
Time is of the essence.
这到底是怎么回事
What the devil?
我的钥匙
My key!
你到底在干什么
The fuck are you doing?!
这一下为了我弟弟
This is for my brother.
我以为你说过这种传奇般的逃跑方式
I thought you said this type
风险太大了
of swashbuckling escape was too great a risk.
你还没明白吗
You still don't get it, do you?
我会为你赴汤蹈火
I would walk through fire for you.
我拿到了
I've got it! I've got it!
我拿到了
I've got it!
嗨 弟弟
Hi, brother.
嗨 斯坦
Hi. Stan.
我们离开这个地狱吧 - 等等 等等
Let's get out of this hellhole. - Wait, wait.
爱丽丝 跟我们走
剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表