剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
离我远点
Get away from me.
为什么 - 你觉得为什么
Why? - Why do you think?
你是西摩勋爵的儿子
You're Lord Seymour's son.
如果我早知道他会带着军队返回
If I'd known he was returning with an army,
我会告诉你的
I would have told you.
凯瑟琳
Katherine...
让我证明对你的爱和忠诚吧
let me prove my love and loyalty to you.
跟我私奔
Run away with me.
你疯了
You're delusional.
我帮诺福克做事存了些钱
I have money working for Norfolk.
我们可以去瑞士
We can go to Switzerland,
科西嘉岛 那不勒斯
Corsica, Naples,
去西摩的探子找不到的那些地方
anywhere Seymour's spies can't find us...
我不去
I can't.
简就要死了
Jane is going to die.
玛格丽特已经背叛我们 还有
Margaret has abandoned us. And, yes...
我母亲可以说通常都让人难以忍♥受
my mother can be and usually is an utter nightmare,
但她仍然是我母亲
but she's still my mother.
她只有我了
I'm all she has left.
好百姓们
Good people.
我的遗愿是希望
My dying wish is for Queen
玛丽女王消灭英格兰境内的埃斯人
Mary to eradicate Ethianism in England.
我赞成她的清剿计划
I endorse her plan for extermination...
对于某些人 道德准则不过随手就扔
Morals, for some, are slippery little suckers.
但对简来说 它们就像我们立足之下的
But for Jane, they are as sturdy as the center of the very Earth
地心一样坚定不移
upon which we all currently stand.
当然了 除非你正在飞机上观看
Unless, of course, you're watching this on an airplane.
那么无需在意
In which case, never mind.
惟愿她将他们
"May she hunt them down,
个个缉捕
one by one..."
你听起来不够坚定
You don't sound convinced.
所以呢
So?
我一直在听 你 你需要
I've been listening, and… and you
听起来像出自内心
need to sound like you believe what you're saying.
如果想救你丈夫的话
If you want to save your husband.
你作甚么在乎我丈夫
Why do you care about my husband?
我有个表兄
I had a cousin.
在图庭
In Tooting.
那时候他变身了
And then he changed.
我们把他藏起来一阵 但是
We hid him for a while, but, um...
他被发现了
he was found.
你知道的
You know.
世事便是如此 但
And the world is what it is, but...
你丈夫看样子还有机会
...seems like your husband has a chance.
就读她给的演讲吧
Just read her speech.
求你
Please.
你能找法子给他带个消息吗
Please, can you find a way to get a message to him?
我需要让吉尔福德知道
And I need Guildford to
这全不是我的真心话
know that I don't mean a single word of it.
你在这里搞什么鬼 - 没什么大人 很抱歉
What the hell you doing in there?! - Nothing, Sire. I'm sorry.
往后不会了
Won't happen again.
永远不要跟犯人讲话
Never talk to prisoners.
是我
It's me.
就死吧
Time to die.
或者你也能活
Or you can live.
什么
What?
我们可以作假
We can fake it.
只需要个替死鬼
All we need is a proxy,
而我刚好有一大堆
and I happen to have quite a few lined up.
麻袋套住头
Sack over the head,
尸体移交 如此一番
dead body, yada yada,
就这么搞定
and voilà,
全世界都会信你已经被处决
the whole world will believe that you have been executed.
然后怎么样 - 你跟着我
Then what happens? - Then you stay with me.
我一直都在找寻健壮又年轻的野兽
I'm always looking for able-bodied young...
为女王和国家效力
beasts who will do what they must for Queen and country.
我宁愿死
I would rather die
也不要在你的牢里腐烂
than rot here in your prison.
这可不止是座监牢
This is not just a prison.
我们在这做好多有趣的事
We do all sorts of fun things here.
间谍
Spying,
纵火
arson, uh,
暗♥杀♥ 医药研究
assassinations, medical research.
我们试图找出治愈方法好多年了
We've been trying to crack a cure for years.
我可听说你对这个特别感兴趣
Something I've heard would be of particular interest to you.
没有治愈方法的
There is no cure.
关键是
Point is,
你可以选
you can either...
待在这里活下去
stay alive here
或者痛苦地
or perish painfully
跟你的新娘一起灭亡
with your bride.
好啊
Well...
至少我死前能再见到简一次
Then at least I'll get to see Jane one last time before I die.
就照你说的
Have it your way.
给我擦擦
Wipe me.
我肚子都痉挛了
My tummy's in knots.
我还没完
I'm not done.
我激动时总会这样
It always gets like this when I'm excited.
我给吉尔福德·达德利准备的大场面
And the spectacle I have planned for Guildford Dudley
会让古罗马人也陶然尖叫的
would make the ancient Romans squeal with delight.
你不是答应简会留他的命吗
Didn't you promise Jane that you would spare his life?
对政♥治♥你要学得还有很多呢 小宝贝
You have much to learn about politics, poppet.
谎言是我们的好友
Lies are our friends.
你会拿他怎么办
What will you do to him?
首先我要
Well, first I'm going to...
我在如厕呢
I'm on the loo!
女王陛下
Um... Your Majesty,
这个刚刚送来 - 出去!
this has just arrived from, um... - Out!
有人给我送贺礼了吗
Did someone get me a pressie?
谁
Who?
西班牙的菲利普王子
Uh, Prince Philip of Spain.
一个男孩
A boy.
里面是什么
What is it?
打开
Open it.
怎么了
Yes?
你有访客
You have a visitor.
简 - 玛格丽特
Jane. - Margaret.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
是妈妈派你来的吗
Did Mother send you?
她恨我
She hates me.
不 她不恨你 她就是这个脾气
No, she doesn't. That's just her way.
真是臭脾气
Well, it's a shit way.
玛丽现在什么都告诉我
Mary tells me everything now.
所以相信我 你完蛋了
So, trust me... you're bollocksed.
玛丽撒谎了
Mary lied.
你救不了吉尔福德
There's nothing you can do to save Guildford.
她会把你们俩一起处决
She will execute you both together.
我一点都不意外
Of course she will.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不想你死
I don't want you to die.
你
You...
你是一个坚强
...are a strong,
敏锐
sharp,
热情的小丫头
fiery little imp.
但是别忘了要善良
But also remember to be kind.
相信人们是善良的
Expect people to be good.
当他们不是时 原谅他们
Forgive them when they're not.
你是在说我们的母亲吗
Are you talking about our mother?
我想是的
剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表