剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表
What could her motives have possibly been?
畜牲都讨厌维瑞蒂人 这不很显然吗
Well, beasts hate Verities, of course.
多么愚蠢的问题
What a silly question.
是时候干杯了
I think it's time for a toast.
来干杯吧
Yes! A toast.
听起来不错 谢谢 西摩大人
That sounds lovely. Thank you, Lord Seymour.
如我所说
As I was saying,
敬我们聪慧的女王
to our clever Queen...
查出了我们身边的埃斯人
...for sniffing out the Ethian in our midst.
一直传说宫廷中有埃斯人
There's always been rumor of an Ethian in our Court,
所以我真的很感激
so I, for one, am truly grateful.
等下 等下 等等...
Oh! Wait, wait, wait. I just, uh...
我想说几句表达下
I just want to say a few words about
我为自己感到...
how proud I am...
多么的自豪
...of myself.
别担心 我来搞定
Don't worry, I've got this.
你从哪儿学来的 - 闭嘴 不要打扰我
Where did you learn to do that? - Shut up, I'm concentrating.
作为独自养大三个孩子的单身母亲
You see, raising three children as a single mother
我很好地接受并完成了
was a challenge that I accepted...
这个挑战
...and conquered.
现在我的大女儿成了女王 - 母亲
And now my eldest is Queen... - Mother.
如我的亲爱的母亲一样 她是法国的女王
Just like my own dear maman, who was Queen of France.
任期七周
For seven weeks.
敬所有的母亲
To mothers!
我真傻呀
Oh! Silly me.
我是在场唯一的一位母亲
I'm actually the only mother here.
哎呀
Whoops!
饮胜
Drink up!
不不不 别喝 你后面还有活儿呢
No, no, no, no, no. I need you performance-ready.
敬我
To me! Ha!
真抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry!
抱歉
Sorry!
没关系 你个白♥痴♥
Never mind, you idiot.
都被你给搞砸了
You ruin everything.
其实晚宴上你不用帮我说话的
You didn't have to defend me at dinner, by the way.
我早就习惯了
I've been doing this a long time.
你怎么受得了的
How can you stand it?
我不在乎他们说的
I don't care what they say.
我在乎的人都了解我的为人
People that matter to me know exactly who I am.
对 这都是什么
Right. What have we got?
看起来像是书信 但我看不懂 都是代码
They look like letters, but I can't read them. They're in code.
如果这些不是罪证的话 我真不知道什么才是
And if that's not an indication of guilt, I don't know what is.
这不是阿特巴希密♥码♥
It's not Atbash.
也不是代换密♥码♥
It's not a substitution cipher.
这是阿尔伯蒂密♥码♥ - 什么
It's the Alberti Cipher. - The what?
虽然我不会讲阿♥拉♥米语 但我也不是傻瓜
I might not speak Aramaic, but I'm not a complete cretin.
跟我来
Come with me.
好了
Right.
找到了
There it is.
这是个密♥码♥盘
It's a cipher wheel.
你怎么会有这个
Why do you have this?
老国王亨利当时准备离婚时
Old King Henry used the Alberti
就是用阿尔伯蒂密♥码♥来
Cipher to communicate with the Holy Roman Emperor
和罗马皇帝通信的
when he was trying to get his divorce.
他教会了他的心腹们
Anyway, he taught it to his inner circle,
然后我父亲又教了我
and then my father taught it to me.
所以西摩也会这个
So Seymour knows it, too.
你真聪明
Gods, you are clever.
我当然聪明
Of course I fucking am.
我说了让你来我门口见
I told you to meet me at my door.
这是我绅士风度的表现
A grand gesture of chivalry.
我不喜欢作秀也不喜欢绅士
I hate gestures and I hate chivalry.
弗兰西斯 别说话
Frances. Shh.
我甜美的爱人
My dulcet love.
每晚我能安然入睡
Every night I slumber soundly
梦里都是我们纠缠的场面
with wine-fueled dreams of us entwined together...
浑身赤♥裸♥
in the nuddy.
天呐
Oh my gods.
你愿意...
Will you do me the honor of being...
嫁给我吗
my wife eternal?
不
No.
可是我爱你
But I love you!
拜托 你不爱我
Oh, please. You do not love me.
就算我需要一位丈夫 实际上我并不需要
And even if I needed a husband, which I don't,
我也不会选你的
I would not choose you.
为什么
Why?
斯坦
Stan.
你就不是当丈夫的料
You're just not husband material.
我就是
I am so.
我是爱妻子的模范
I am the model of uxoriousness.
如果你是的话
Well, if you were,
你父亲和我就会选择让简嫁给你
your father and I would have chosen you to marry Jane,
而不是吉尔福德
and not Guildford.
是吗 这个决定本来就很蠢
Yeah, well, that was pretty stupid,
因为吉尔福德是...
considering Guildford is an E...
是...
Ee...
因为吉尔福德是什么
Considering Guildford is what?
没什么
Nothing.
他是什么 - 他患有...
What is he? - He is... suffering...
淋病 - 如果你还想和我见面的话
from the clap. - If you ever want to see me again,
你得把事情一五一十地告诉我
you need to tell me everything now.
你为什么要阻止弗兰西斯喝那杯毒酒
Why did you stop Frances drinking the poison?
你喜欢她吗
Do you fancy her? Huh?
因为每一次谋杀都需要目的
'Cause every murder needs a purpose.
这些小杂种
Those little freaks.
你觉得简整天跟他一起干什么
What do you suppose Jane does with him all day?
大概是玩些恐怖情侣游戏吗
Some horrible... some lovers' game.
你可以给我松绑了吗 小甜心
I don't suppose you could perhaps untie me, Squidgy?
肯定有事发生
Something's going on.
你知道还有什么怪事吗
You know what else is odd?
西马厩的马夫被解雇了
The grooms from the West Stables have been dismissed.
简下的命令
Jane's orders.
简的命令
Jane's orders?
她要西马厩做什么
What does she want with the West Stables?
我的耳朵很痒
I have an itchy ear.
肯定有什么阴谋...
Something jolly odd is going on...
我得查清楚究竟怎么回事
and I'm gonna find out what it is.
黎明将至
As dawn approaches,
我们勇敢的密♥码♥破译者
our intrepid code breakers
找不到任何与西摩相关的线索
haven't found any evidence implicating Seymour.
但他们发现了...
But they have found...
我的阴♥道♥因期待而湿润颤动
"My quim quivers in moist anticipation
期待再次鞭打你的臀部
of once again flogging your terrified buttocks.
此敬 玛丽
Cheers! Mary."
她写给西摩的
She wrote these for Seymour.
这也太下流了
These are filthy.
听听这个
Listen to this one.
"与多数佛罗伦萨公民不同
"Unlike most citizens of Firenze,
你的寡妇制♥造♥者出色地完成了它的工作"
your Widowmaker is doing its job admirably."
你觉得他指的是他的小鸡鸡吗
Do you think he means his willy?
等下
Wait.
不是他的小兄弟 是毒药
It's not his willy. It's poison.
佛罗伦萨寡妇制♥造♥者 是托法纳毒液
The Florentine Widowmaker. It's Tofana.
是杀死爱德华的毒药
That's the poison that killed Edward.
他们一起杀死了他
They killed him together.
我以为玛丽很爱她的弟弟
I thought Mary loved her brother.
我还是太天真了
Gods, I am so naive.
人都是自私
People are selfish
且令人失望的
and disappointing.
我一早就去召开枢密院会议
I must call a Council meeting first thing.
我们去见你的父亲
剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表