剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表
我准备下次再试试看
I've been preparing our next attempt.
变身动物 -不
Transgressor animalus. - No!
你被人下毒了
You are being poisoned.
有多严重 -非常糟糕
How bad is it? - Catastrophic.
我们必须将你转移到北塔楼去
We must move you to the North Turret.
他一定是逃脱时摔下楼了
He must have fallen trying to escape.
找一具尸体干什么 你不是有遗诏吗
Why do we need a body? You have the Will?
我当然有遗诏 -诏书里指定的是我
Of course I have the Will. - It names me?
找到简·格雷女爵
Find Lady Jane Grey
和她醉鬼丈夫 杀了他们
and her drunken spouse. Kill them.
你知道两族通婚会受到什么惩罚吗
Do you know the punishment for Ethian-Verity intermarriage?
我要是说出去 我们都得死
If I tell anyone, we're all dead.
现在 心平气和的
Now, nice and steady.
霍奇金斯 你会成为一名出色的王国护卫
You'll make a cracking Kingsland Guard, Hodgkins.
就像这样吗 菲利普先生
Like this, Mr. Phillips.
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
我必须坦白一件可怕的事情 爱德华已经死了
I must confess something dreadful. Edward is already dead.
那么你就是女王了
That makes you Queen.
是的 我是女王了
Yes, I shall be.
我们之前对付的是王国护卫
Those men we bested were Kingsland Guards.
他们在追杀我们 他们为什么要杀我们
They were looking for us. Why would they want to kill us?
西摩公爵 国王的遗诏
Lord Seymour, the King's Will.
爱德华♥国♥王的遗诏在此
I have King Edward's Will.
陛下任命您为王位继承人
His Majesty named you heir to the crown.
简女王万岁
Long live Queen Jane.
看 英格兰的新君
Behold, England's new monarch,
简·格雷女王
Queen Jane Grey...
和亲王 吉尔福德·达德利
...and her consort Guildford Dudley.
这对欢喜冤家到底是美梦成真了
Is this a dream come true for our reluctant couple?
还是噩梦到临了
Or a nightmare incarnate?
我相信一切都会水到渠成
I'm sure everything will work out...
我的简·格雷 第一季第四集
顺其自然就好
just fine.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下 - 陛下
Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
陛下 - 陛下
Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下 - 陛下
Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下 - 陛下
Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
陛下 - 陛下
Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下 - 陛下
Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
陛下 - 陛下
Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
陛下 - 陛下
Your Majesty. - Your Majesty.
我也要叫你陛下吗
Must I call you Your Majesty?
不 你叫我简
No. You call me Jane.
什么都不变
Nothing's changed.
什么都变了
Everything's changed.
从现在开始 我们要尊称她为陛下
From now on, we address her as Your Royal Majesty...
英格兰女王
Queen of England.
女王陛下
Your Royal Majesty.
简几个小时都没缓过来
Jane has been in shock for hours.
说实话 她母亲现在
But her mother showing this
对她这么尊重和顺从
level of respect and deference is, frankly...
简直要把她逼疯
fucking bonkers.
你怎么能把王冠拱手让人
How could you give her the crown?
你说过你有遗诏的 里面写的是我的名字
You said you had the Will. You said it named me.
我只说过我有一个遗诏
I said I had a Will.
我会调查清楚的
Look, I will look into this.
父王的皇袍多漂亮啊
Daddy's robe looks breathtaking.
我才是名正言顺的长女
I was Daddy's firstborn.
我本应该比爱德华先继位
It should have been me before Edward.
现在终于有一位女孩登上皇位
And now a girl is finally on the Throne...
结果却是不要脸的简·格雷
...and it's Jane sodding Grey.
连名字都无聊透顶
Even her name is boring.
看来我只能亲手杀了她
I'll simply have to kill her myself.
真的吗
Really?
怎么杀
How?
想跟我讲讲吗 -不
Care to share? - No.
你只会再次把事情搞砸 - 拜托了
No. You'll just cock it all up again. - Oh, please.
玛丽 求你别把我晾在一边
Please, Mary, don't shut me out.
对了 我还可以监视他们
Oh. I shall spy on them.
每个人都有秘密 然后让整个国家和他们反♥目♥成仇
Everyone has secrets. Then we'll turn the country against them.
亲爱的
Oh, my love.
要不了多久 我就会夺回我的王位
Soon, I shall take my rightful place on the Throne
到时候你就是我的国王
with you as my King.
我们的纯正血统维瑞蒂后代将世代延续统治
And our purebred Verity children will rule for a thousand years.
没错 - 是的
Yeah. - Yeah.
把你动物园的钥匙给我 - 什么
Give me the key to your zoo. - What?
钥匙 动物园
Key! Zoo!
现在
Now!
女王陛下醒了
Her Majesty awakens.
我是在...
Am I...?
爱德华的床上吗
Is this Edward's bed?
还有他的皇袍
And his robe?
现在是属于您的了
It's yours now,
陛下
Your Majesty.
我有点不舒服
I think I might be sick.
所有人退下 立刻
Everybody out! Out! Go!
悲伤并不会瞬间喷涌而出
Grief doesn't hit you all at once.
而是接踵而至
It comes in waves.
就像世界上最伤心的宿醉
Like the world's most lugubrious hangover.
他怎么能这样对我
How could he do this to me?
甚至都没告诉我一声 还是老样子
Without even warning me? It's so typical.
爱德华为什么要指定我为继承人
Why would Edward name me?
要我说的话...
If I may say...
先王总是对您怀有最高敬意的
His Majesty always held you in the highest esteem.
我也爱他
I loved him, too.
我只希望我能在他弥留之际陪伴在身旁...以给他宽慰
I only wish I had been with him at the end... to offer comfort.
信使告诉我他是自己从窗户跳了下去
Th-The messenger told me that he threw himself out of a window.
是不是真的
Is that true?
据说他中毒引发了谵妄
They say he was in the final throes
最后很痛苦
of a poison-induced delirium.
看来 达德利公爵一直在
Apparently, Lord Dudley
慢慢地给他下药
had been slowly poisoning him for some time.
你在开玩笑吗
Do you jest?
没有
Rarely.
达德利公爵已经因为毒害国王被关押着了
Lord Dudley has been imprisoned for the King's murder.
你说国王驾崩的时候你不在场
Uh, you...said that you were not there...
这是为什么
...at the end. Why is that?
他想自己待在北塔楼
He wished to be alone in the North Turret.
什么...你是说爱德华自愿
Wh... Edward chose to subject himself
把自己关在又冷又潮的北塔楼吗
to the freezing damp of the North Turret?
不可能 我不相信
No, I don't believe it.
我也不信
Neither do I.
她的公公真的是杀人凶手吗
Can the murderer truly be her father-in-law?
她觉得不可思议
The idea is flabbergasting.
但要不是他 会是谁呢
But if not him, then who?
我是说 什么人呢
I mean, whom?
或者说...还能是谁呢
I mean... who?
吉尔福德
Guildford.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
就那样吧
Eh, you know.
你呢
You?
彼此彼此
you know.
这是英国人最接近
This is as close as the English ever get
情绪混乱的样子了
to admitting emotional turmoil.
抱歉我来晚了 我...
Sorry, I was delayed. I...
你去看你父亲了
You went to see your father.
他发誓他是无辜的
剧集 | 我的简·格雷(2024) | 导航列表