Finally, he must eat... A Brussels sprout.
-什么 不 -吃下去
- What?! No! - Eat it!
不可能 太难吃了
No way! They're yucky!
吃下去
Eat it!
血肉之树的仪式已经完成
Now the ritual of the Tree of Flesh is complete.
拜托 什么也没发生
Oh, come on. Nothing?
警长 你到底有没有吃下小椰菜
Sheriff, did you eat that Brussels sprout?
不 难吃死了 呸
No, they're yucky! Ptew!
什么 不 不
What? No! No!
那是我们最后一棵小椰菜了
Oh! That was the only Brussels sprout we had.
真该死
Ugh. Damn it!
我们再也无法接近腌黄瓜先生了
We'll never get close to Mr. Pickles now.
他从一里外就能闻到我们
He'll smell us coming a mile away.
等等 我想到了
Wait. That reminds me of something!
邪恶的狗无法闻到666码外的敌人
Evil dogs can't smell enemies further than 666 yards away.
这说明 我们不用
That means we don't --
我们根本不用接近腌黄瓜先生
We don't have to get close to Mr. Pickles at all!
不许动 女人
Freeze, lady!
我要带外公回监狱
I'm taking this Grandpa to jail!
-不 -什么
- No! - What?
快点
Come on!
你们要去哪
Where are y'all going?!
去杀了腌黄瓜先生
To kill Mr. Pickles and end
彻底终结这场邪恶
this evil once and for all!
警长 老镇
再见
Peace out!
我会回来接你
I'm come back for ya!
该死
Damn it! Huh?
不好
Oh, whoops.
我根本不担心岩浆
Eh, lava was nothing I was ever worried about.
妈妈 我可是警长啊
Mama! We're talking about me, man.
我有一颗勇敢的心
I got a heart so packed full of bravery,
可以让我直接从开着的窗户跳下去
it could just leap out an open window.
我就是这么做的
And that's just what I did.
当然 外公所说的一部分
Sure, some of the things Grandpa said
确实不假 地图 失落之城
did check out -- the map, the lost city,
那个帮了他的奇怪女人
the weird lady who backed him up.
是他们老糊涂了 还是腌黄瓜先生是凶手
Were they both senile or was Mr. Pickles a killer?
无论如何 警长总会抓到他的人
Either way, Sheriff always gets his man.
因为当你与我同行时
'Cause when you're riding with me,
我才是最厉害的 宝贝
you're riding with the best, baby.
欢迎来到老镇
老镇枪铺
狙♥击♥枪♥
一把狙♥击♥枪♥ 谢谢 什么
One sniper rifle, please. Huh?
抱歉 碧希爪夫人
Sorry, Mrs. Prissy Paws.
注意 变♥态♥狗
在你学会舞步之前 你不能睡觉
No sleep till you learn the dance moves.
我们要赢得总决赛
We got to win finals.
再来一杯三合一玛奇朵
Here's another triple-shot macciat--Ohh!
不 碧希爪夫人 做点什么
No! Mrs. Prissy Paws, do something!
你这么帮我 我真是感激不尽
I can't thank you enough for helping me with this.
只要你能帮我 让我做什么都可以
Anything for you... to help me with this.
等等
Wait! Hey!
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
这是什么地方
What the hell is this place? Aah!
你怎么来了 小鸟 我很忙
外公来狙杀你了 警长找到了你的岛 我救下了你的书
我有主意了
什么
What?
要用金枪鱼抽他一百耳光
He must be slapped in the face with a tuna 100 times.
什么 好疼
Say what? Aah!
不 好疼
No! Aah!
最后 他必须吃下一棵小椰菜
Finally, he must eat a Brussels sprout.
什么情况
Hey, what the hell?
我要把这一切告诉警长
I am so telling Sheriff about this.
-不许动 -放下武器
- Freeze! - Drop the weapon!
腌黄瓜先生就是这么被杀的
And that's how it all happened, how Mr. Pickles was killed.
不过 我也这么捉拿了老镇的凶手
But also, how I took down Old Town's killer.
是他 就在那里
Him, right there!
外公是无辜的 腌黄瓜先生也是
You see, Grandpa was innocent, so was Mr. Pickles.
你们猜我在他口袋里发现了什么
'Cause guess what I found in his pocket?
"老镇的谋杀案都是我♥干♥的 我有罪"
"I did all murders in Old Town. I is guilty."
希望你们能上到这一课
Let this be a lesson to you all.
想在镇上犯罪 再考虑考虑
You want to do crimes in this town, think twice,
因为老镇有个狠角色
'cause Old Town's got one bad son of a mama.
就是警长我
Me, Sheriff.
他要去哪 快回来
Hey, where'd he go? Hey! Come back here!
妈妈 别哭
Don't cry, Mom.
安息吧 腌黄瓜先生
爸爸说腌黄瓜先生只是在土里睡一觉
Dad says Mr. Pickles is just taking a dirt nap.
他很快就会醒来 对吗 爸爸
He'll wake up soon. Right, Dad?
当然 汤米
Sure, Tommy.
逮到你了 腌黄瓜先生
Gotcha, Mr. Pickles.
在你以为自己杀了我之前
See, me and her had already switched souls
我早就和她交换了灵魂
before you thought you were killing me.
然后我再和碧希爪夫人交换了灵魂
Then I switched souls again with Mrs. Prissy Paws.
安息吧 孩子
Rest easy, boy.
游戏结束了
Show's over.
现在 我只需要重新换回我的身体
Now, just got to get my body back and
不
Oh, no.