剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
I'll come with you.
我和你一起
You know, if you want someone to go with you. I'll come.
如果你要人和你一起的话 我来
I'm not being funny but,
我不是开玩笑的
me and you, buddying up...kicking ass!
可是你和我 一伙儿...去解决他
I'm just not feeling it, but, hey.
我不觉得能成 不过
Lovely thought. Cheers.
嘿 想法挺好 谢了
Did that hurt?
那痛吗?
Yeah, hurt like a bastard.
痛死了
I only got it done cos my fiance wanted it.
因为我未婚夫要我这样弄
Are you engaged?
你订婚了?
I was. I'm not any more.
曾经 现在吹了
Why, what happened?
为什么?
I could hear what he was thinking, yeah?
我能听见他的想法了?
And he wasn't exactly being romantic.
那可一点都不浪漫
Have you been with anyone since you could do your thing?
你和谁那啥过吗 自从你...之后?
No, not full on.
没有 没真的那种关系
I've tried it out, just for a second.
我和几个人试过一下
They were proper horny.
个个都发♥情♥了
One was quite fit, actually.
有一个身材真的很好
Have you shagged anyone?
你上了谁吗?
What d'you think?
你觉得呢?
Nathan?
雷森?
That's right. Your number's up,
是的 去死吧
you psycho nudist freak.
你这个神经裸体变♥态♥
Oh, I got you now, baby. See anything you recognise?
我逮到你了 看看认得吗?
What am I looking at?
怎么看啊?
Cock, anus, ball-sack.
鸡鸡 肛♥门♥ 蛋蛋
Is it?
是么?
It's from a low angle. It's you - last night.
那是低角度拍的 就是你 昨晚
George Michael gets away with this,
乔治.麦克逃脱猥亵罪了
but he was in Wham.
但是人家是威猛乐队的
Who are you?
你算什么?
I don't remember what happened.
我记不清发生了什么
how very convenient.
说的轻松
This happened. I show this to my mum, you're history.
我给我妈看 你就将成为过去
So just...take your crappy shit.
所以 拿着你的烂货
And go.
滚
That's your mum's.
这是你妈妈的
I'll buy her a new one,
我会给她买♥♥个新的
Because that's what sons do for their mums
这是儿子该做的
Look,
所以
don't make this any harder on her. Just go!
别为难她了 快走
No, you go.
不 是你走
Your Mum doesn't even want you here.
你妈妈不想你在这儿
You prick!
你这傻♥逼♥!
Nathan!
雷森
What are you doing!?
你在做什么
You made me do this!
是你逼我的
You wouldn't listen! That psycho was out last night.
你什么不听 那神经病昨晚在外面
Tell her you sick bastard. Tell her!
告诉她啊你这变♥态♥ 告诉她!
He already told me.
他已经告诉我了
He told you?
他告诉你了?
So, what the fuck?
所以 这他妈是什么意思?
It started after that storm.
都是自从那场风暴
It did something to me.
我产生了变化
Sometimes it's like I'm a dog.
有时我好像是只狗
When I was a kid we had this Jack Russell,
我小时候有一只杰克罗素梗犬
Billy.
叫比利
We did everything together.
我们什么都在一起
That's weird.
太诡异了
He was my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
That's really weird.
太诡异了
Whenever I see a Jack Russell, it...
每次我看到杰克罗素梗犬
it brings back all these feelings.
我的感觉就会出现
And next thing I know, I'm waking up, naked.
然后 我醒来 全身赤♥裸♥
It's true. I didn't believe it at first.
这是真的 我开始也不相信
But I've seen what he's like when he changes.
直到我看到了他变化后的样子
Just...are you honestly telling me,
所以你老实告诉我
that you're OK with this?
你完全能接受?
If that's who he is.I've got to accept it.
因为这就是他 所以我会接受的
Some men dress up in women's clothing...
还有人穿的像女人那样...
They're just sick perverts. He's dangerous.
他们只是变♥态♥ 可他很危险
I would never hurt your mum.
我永远不会伤害你妈妈
I love her.
我爱她
You've broken his nose!
你打断了他的鼻子!
Oh... It's not like you can enter him in Crufts.
你又不能送他去参加赛犬会
I got your address from the community centre.
我从社区中心那问到了你的地址
I just thought you might want your phone back.
我想把手♥机♥还给你
Oh, there's probably a photo on there you want to delete.
可能这里面有张照片你想删掉
It's a shot of some ball-sack.
就是一张蛋蛋的照片
Anyway, just,I'll see you around.
无论如何 下次再见吧
Are you OK?
你没事吧
She's never hit me before...
她以前从不打我
not even a smack when I was a kid.
小时候也没打过我耳光
What d'you want from her?
你想她怎么样?
Would you be happier if she was on her own?
如果她一直单身你就会开心?
Yeah.
是啊
But it's horrible being on your own.
孤身一人很可怕的
You want her to be miserable?
你想让她痛苦吗?
You don't want your mum to have anyone in her life
你不想让你妈妈生命中有其他人
because that means she's not there for you.
因为她就不属于你一个人了
Don't try that reverse psychology A-level bullshit on me.
你别给我讲这些心理学废话了
I'm fine.
我好的很
Oh, yeah.
噢 是的
You're living in a community centre. You're doing great.
你住在社区中心里 你很棒
The only thing worse than being lonely,
唯一比孤独更可怕的
is other people knowing you're lonely.
是被人知道你孤独
No-one wants to look like a cunt.
谁想像个王八蛋啊
You can't give your mum everything she needs.
你不能给你妈妈她需要的一切
Don't be so selfish.
别这么自私
Grow up.
学着长大
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思?
D'you want a drink?
你想喝点什么吗?
Yeah.
好啊
Whose house is this?
这是谁的房♥子?
It's my Gran's.I'm staying with her.
我奶奶的 我和她住一起
Is sherry OK?
雪利酒可以吗?
So what happened to you?
你之后怎么了?
I came back last night and you were gone.
我昨天回来 你都走了
You seemed more interested in
你似乎对在停车场
chasing a naked man around the car park.
追裸男更有兴趣啊
So
所以
what would've happened if I hadn't gone
如果我没在停车场追裸男
chasing a naked man around the car park?
会发生什么?
I'm guessing,
我想
you would have had some pretty amazing sex.
你会有一场美妙绝伦的性♥爱♥
Really?
是吗?
Oh, yeah.
噢 是的
** Girl You'll be a woman soon *
* 女孩你就快成为一个女人
** I love you so much, can't count all the ways *
* 我爱你的方式有无数种
** I'd die for you, girl, and all they can say *
* 我愿为你去死 像他们说的那样
** "He's not your kind"... *
* 他不适合你
Your gran's not here, is she?
你奶奶不在这儿吧?
No.
不在
** They never get tired of putting me down *
* 你从不厌倦
** And I never know when I come around *
* 我什么都不知道
** What I'm gonna find *
* 我到底在寻找什么?
** Don't let them make up your mind *
* 别让他们占据你的心灵
** Don't you know, girl *
* 你知道吗 女孩
** You'll be a woman soon *
* 你就快成为一个女人
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表