剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
This is your chance to do something positive.
这是你们改过自新的机会
what community service is all about.
这就是社区服务
What is going on with this weather?
这天气是怎么了?
What is that?
那是什么
We should be dead.
我们应该死掉的
Something really weird is happening.
很诡异的事正在发生
Have you been sniffing glue?
你吸了胶了?
The storm, that lightning - I dunno,
那风暴 那闪电
it's done something to us.
对我们做了什么
He's going to kill us.
他会杀了我们的
All this. It's already happened once. Time went backwards.
这些 发生过一次了 时间倒转了
What - you turned back time?
你可以倒转时间?
I want to rip your clothes off and piss on your tits.
我要脱♥光♥你的衣服在你乳♥房♥♥上撒尿
Oh, what is happening to me?
我到底怎么回事?
You killed our probation worker.
你杀了我们的监督官
If there's no body... there's no crime.
如果没有尸体 就没人查了
I'm pretty sure this breaches the terms of my ASBO.
这个比我的反♥社♥会♥行为严重多了
What if we're meant to be like superheroes?
说不定我们注定成为 超能英雄呢?
In what kind of fucked-up world
什么样的操蛋世界
would that be allowed to happen?
会发生这样的事?
And what? Cos you're all special, and I'm not?
怎么回事 你们都不一样了 我却没有?
Yeah, well, I doubt it. You can think what you like
好吧 我不能肯定 随你们说
but I have a super power
我也是有超能力的
and I just need to find out what it is.
只是暂时还没发现
Maybe you're just super-retarded.
也许你是超级脑残侠
Maybe I've got a whole Spider-Man vibe going on.
也许我是像蜘蛛侠那样
You know, maybe I can climb stuff and do spider shit.
能爬上爬下 像蜘蛛一样
Yeah, cos that makes perfect sense.
果然好合理啊
Why would you be able to climb stuff?
你凭什么能像蜘蛛那样爬?
I don't know.
不知道
How is it that you can turn back time, apparently?
那你凭什么能倒转时间?
And weird kid can turn invisible?
怪胎兄凭什么能隐身呢?
It's not like this whole situation is
别指望这种事
backed up by a wank-load of logic.
能有什么鸟逻辑啦
What is that?
那是什么?
Is he breathing?
他有呼吸吗?
Hey, nude guy!
嘿 裸男!
You're naked!
你没穿衣服!
You?!
是你!
Do you want to tell us who that was?
你要不要告诉我们那是谁?
He's my mum's...
他是我妈妈的...
He lives with my mum.
他和我妈同居
Your stepdad has got a massive cock.
你后爸有个超大的鸡鸡啊
Jesus! And he's not my step-Dad, all right?
不 老天 他可不是我后爸 好不好?
Did you see that thing? That was monster big.
你看到了吗 怪物般的大
Your mum will hurt.
你妈会受伤的
La, la, la, la - shut up!
啦啦啦 闭嘴!
Why's he naked?
可他为什么要裸体?
Well, he's obviously some kind of pervert .
很明显 不是性变♥态♥
or he's gay
就是同性恋
How follows?
什么意思?
Well, he was cruising for rough trade.
他在吸引人来虐他
They love that shit.
基佬都爱这样做
Oh, a little light homophobia. Go for it.
看不出你还恐同啊 去啊
Or he could be a rapist.
也许他是个强♥奸♥犯
There's loads of them round here.
这周围有很多
Maybe he's a werewolf.
也许他是狼人
Twat.
蠢才
It's what happens in films.
电影里都这么演的
You turn into a werewolf, you kill someone,
有人变成了狼人 还杀了人
then you wake-up somewhere, naked...like a zoo.
醒来时会全身赤♥裸♥ 像动物园里一样
He's not a werewolf, OK. This guy is such a pussy
他不是狼人 这男人娘的要死
needs my mum to open a jar for him. i'm sure
开罐头都要我妈代劳
If was a werewolf
如果他是狼人
he'd be able to open a jar of peanut butter for himself.
可以自己打开花生酱罐头吧
What happens if the storm messed him up?
如果是那场风暴造成的呢?
That's bollocks.
胡说
What are the chances?
怎么可能?
Help out. Talk to them.
帮助他们 同他们聊天
Make sure everyone's having a good time.
让他们每人都玩的开心
Move!
快去!
Is he dead?
他死了吗?
I think he's dead.
我想他死了
She's stealing your pension!
她在偷你的退休金!
No, he's fine.
他没事
'My mouth's as dry as a badger's chuff.'
"我嘴干的像獾的菊花一样"
D'you want a cup of tea?
要来杯茶嘛?
'Bugger me.'
"好家伙"
Perhaps you'd like to dance with someone?
想不想和谁一起跳跳舞?
You've got to be shitting me?
不 你一定在整我
No, Alisha. I am not "shitting you".
不 艾丽莎 我没有在整你
Come on...
去吧...
Harry.
哈利
Alisha was wondering if you'd like to dance with her?
阿丽莎想问你 要不要和她跳舞?
It would be an honour.
非常荣幸
Let me taste your sweet cherry lips.
让我尝尝你樱桃般的小嘴唇
I'd give my life to spend a night
我要在你的黝黑大腿间忙一晚上
between your dusky thighs.
死了都愿意
OK! Let's find you a chair.
噢 好吧 我给你找张椅子
You go and help make tea. Just keep out the way.
你快去泡茶 反正别站在这儿
OK, Joan. Let's pick up some speed,
好的 琼 我们来加速
let's get that wind flowing through your hair.
来点风穿过头发的感觉
Let's get that wind flowing through your scalp, come on.
让风 吹吹你的头皮 来
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Thanks.
谢谢
So are you like a member of staff or something?
你是这的员工什么的吗?
I'm a volunteer.
我是志愿者
Volunteer?! I love to volunteer.
志愿者 我爱做志愿者
Is that why they gave you community service?
所以你被罚社区服务吗?
Could be, could be.
有可能 有可能
I'd probably just be here anyway you know,
反正我也得来这儿
helping out. Old people.
帮帮忙的 老人
They're so... they're so...
他们很... 他们很...
They're old, you know.
他们很老 你知道的
So what did you do?
那你犯了什么事?
I sexually assaulted a 90-year-old woman.
我性侵犯了一位九十岁的老女人
That's funny.
好有趣啊
She didn't seem to think so at the time.
她当时倒不这样觉得
God rest her soul.
上帝让她安息吧
Jesus...
天啊
No, no, the truth is -
不不 事实是
I was just done for eating some pick 'n' mix.
我就是吃掉了一些糖果而已
Right.
好吧
Of course you were.
当然是
Such a liar, pass me those sausage rolls.
你这个骗子 把香肠卷递给我
I think she wants to dance with you.
她想和你跳舞
Oh, that's nice.
噢 挺好的
Fuck off.
闪开呀
I know what you did
(我知道你干了什么)
Someone knows.
有人知道了
They know we killed our probation worker.
知道我们杀掉了监督员
Is this a wind up? Is this you?
是恶作剧吧? 是你吗?
If I was trying to wind you up,
如果我想耍你
I think I'd be a little more creative.
我会做的更有点创意
"I know what film you saw last summer."
我知道你去年夏天看了什么电影
it's not funny at all
一点都不好笑
If I wanted to freak you out,
如果我想吓死你
I would've dug up the body and stuck that in your locker.
我会把尸体挖出来 放你柜子里
If it wasn't him, who was it?
如果不是他 那会是谁?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表