剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
We'll take her out through the fire exit.
咱们把她从逃生出口带出去
You two go round the back, check nobody's there. Don't screw up.
你俩去后门确认没别人在那儿 不许搞砸
I won't.
我不会的
Let's do it.
开始行动吧
Have you seen Alisha? - I have just shat my guts out.
你看见艾丽莎了吗? 我刚才差点把肠子给拉出来
Why are you wearing rubber gloves?
你们干嘛带着橡胶手套?
(MUSIC LEAKS OUT) - I like your shoes...
我喜欢你的鞋…
Brown. - What?
棕色的 什么?
What are you two up to? - I got to go to the chemists.
你俩准备干什么? 我得去趟药房♥
I'll catch you later, big boy.
回来再聊啊 大个子
(MUSIC LEAKING OUT) - Kelly?
凯丽?
Kelly! Curtis saw us. I think he's onto us.
凯丽!科提斯看见我俩了 他发觉不对了
How's she supposed to hear us? - What?
她怎么能听得见咱们? 你说什么?
That girl, she's brainwashing you.
那个女的给你洗♥脑♥了
Come with us and we can help you.
跟我们走吧我们能帮你
Kelly! Turn your iPod off!
凯丽!把你的iPod关掉!
Kelly!
凯丽!
You've got it all wrong. - Kelly!
你根本就搞错了
You're the one that needs help. Come to our meetings.
你们才需要帮助 来参加我们的聚会吧
ALISHA: Kelly, what are you doing? Get off!
凯丽 你要干什么?放开!
Alisha? Alisha? Are you in there?
艾丽莎?艾丽莎?你在里面吗?
It's Kelly! She's trying to take me somewhere!
是凯丽!她想要把我带走!
Curtis! - They're trying to take Alisha.
他们想要把艾丽莎带走
There's a girl called Kelly in there with her.
里面有个叫凯丽的姑娘跟在她一起
Nathan!
雷森!
Kelly! Open the door!
凯丽!把门打开!
Kelly, listen to me. You don't need to behave like this.
凯丽!
You can be so much better.
你能成力更好的人
She can't hear you. She's listening to music.
她听不见你说话 她戴着耳机呢
Alisha. Rip her earphones out!
艾丽莎 把她的耳机扯下来
Nathan!
雷森!
Open the door!
把门打开!
Kelly, they're coming for her! Leave her!
凯丽 他们来了 快跑!
Nathan! Nathan!
雷森!雷森!
We can help you!
我们能帮你!
Go! - We have to go.
快跑! 我们得走了
I'm not leaving her! Kelly!
我不能丢下她!凯丽!
Come on! - Shit!
快走! 该死!
They're coming for you. They're gonna turn you retarded.
他佣是冲着你来的 他们会把你弄脑残的
You're next! You're next!
你们是下一个!下一个就是你们!
BOTH: You should come to one of our meetings.
你应该来参加我们的聚会
They're everywhere!
到处都是他们的人!
Come on, use your power. Save us.
快啊 用你的超能力救救咱们
After everything you've done to me, you want me to save you?
你之前那么欺负我 还指望我救你?
Yes. Get on with it, you little freak!
没错 快点发功吧 你个小怪胎
You're gonna save yourself?
你只顾自保了?
You selfish bastard! I'll remember this!
你个自私的混♥蛋♥!我会记住的!
I thought we were friends!
我还以为咱们是朋友!
Just back the fuck up!
都给我退后!
Get on!
快上来!
FUCK you! Ow!
去死吧!
Who are you?
你是谁?
Thanks for saving me and everything.
感谢你救我一命
You could've just stopped and let me off.
你完全可以停稳了让我自己下来
Kelly. It's me. Where are you?
凯丽 是我 你在哪儿?
Answer your phone. I'm losing it here!
快接电♥话♥ 我要不行了
I'm freaking out!
紧张死我了!
Call me, yeah?
给我回电♥话♥好吗?
GIRL: Graffiti isn't art, it's vandalism.
涂鸦不是艺术 你是在破坏公共财产
Kelly?
凯丽?
Kelly?
凯丽?
Nathan?
雷森?
Oh, no.
哦 不是吧
Why are you in my bedroom?
你为什么在我的房♥间里?
What did they do to you?
他们都对你做了什么?
I think I look nice.
我对这个新形象还挺满意的
OK. Yeah. I suppose you could argue it's a huge improvement.
好吧你可以说这是个突破
I get that. It's not you.
我明白 可这不是你
That's a good thing.
我脱胎换骨了
I had a terrible attitude. I was so aggressive.
我以前态度恶劣 脾气又爆
Yes, but in a good way. You're the only person
没错 但那是件好事啊 你是唯一一个
who gives me a slap. There's no bullshit with you.
甩了我一巴掌的人 你从来不装腔作势
I was a horrible chav.
我是个可怕的小混混
I didn't like who I was.
我不喜欢以前的自己
I... I did.
可…我喜欢
I can't believe I'm going to say this.
真不敢相信我要说这些
I liked your attitude.
我欣赏你的态度
I liked how you looked - the way you scraped your hair back
我喜欢你梳个大背头的样子
so sometimes you looked a bit oriental. It worked for me.
这样一来就有点东方风情 正和我胃口
And your jewellery, you know, Argos has a bad press.
还从那些亮晶晶的饰品虽然Arogs不怎么受人待见吧
Who says you can't buy an engagement ring
可谁规定了你不能从同一家店里
and a George Foreman Grill at the same time?
同时买♥♥订婚戒指和电烧烤炉?
Your make-up...
还有你的妆…
This is probably better,
凭良心说现在的可能更好些
actually...Look,
其实我想说的是
what I'm trying to say here is that it should've been a complete car crash.
按理说 原先的你应该是场灾难
But it wasn't.
但其实不是
It had attitude.
那个你个性张扬
Like you.
才像你
It was you and now you're not...
原先那样才是你 可现在你不再是…
'Nu.
你自己了
Look at ya.
瞅瞅你自己吧
You haven't achieved anything.
你根本没有任何作为
You're a waste of space. You're such a loser.
你的存在就是浪费空间 你就是个无能的蠢货
There's no need to get personal. - We can help you.
你也用不着人身攻击吧
I shouldn't have left you. I'm sorry.
我真不应该离开你 对不起
That was really inappropriate.
你那么做实在太不像话了
OVER PA: The train now approaching platform one is the...
1号♥站台正要进站的的火车是…
MAN: Good morning. - Good morning.
早上好
All right?
你好啊
Beautiful weather, isn't it?
天气多好啊
Nathan.
雷森
I'm so glad you're with us now.
我真高兴你加入我们了
I'm so pleased to be here.
能来到这里我非常欣慰
I was such a loser. The drugs, the sex...
我之前真是个无能的笨蛋 滥交还嗑药
all that fast food. I was so miserable.
还吃了那么多垃圾食品 我的人生真杯具
I hear you. You were such
我明白 你之前就是个招人烦的笨蛋
an annoying idiot.
这是个请♥愿♥活动 我们要抵♥制♥
being given out in schools. Will you sign it?
在学校发放避孕药 你要签名吗?
There's only one thing young ladies should be
姑娘唯一应该
inserting in themselves...
插入自己身体的…
and that's knowledge.
就是知识
Please excuse me.
请恕我失陪一下
Change them back to how they were.
把他们恢复原样
OK. Just stay calm. What's your name?
有话好说 别激动 你叫什么名字?
Your voodoo won't work on me.
你的邪术对我不起作用
I can't hear a word you're saying.
你说的话我一个字也听不见
Now, whatever you did to them, undo it.
快点不管你做了什么还原回来
- (MUSIC DROWNS SPEECH)
他们现在要比以前要好太多了…
They're better off as they are...
他们现在要比以前要好太多了…
Everyone was teasing me for being a virgin...
…所有人都嘲笑我是个处♥女♥…
I'm a nice person and they treated me like a freak.
…我是个好姑娘 可他们当我是怪胎
Blah blah blah. Change them back.
叽里咕噜 呜哩哇啦 快把他们恢复成原样
I can't.
我没办法
I can't, even if I wanted to!
就算我想也没办法
I'm gonna shoot you in the face.
我会给你头上来一枪
I don't understand how it works. - What's that?
我不知道怎样才能起作用
You think I won't do this? I will put a bullet in your skull!
你觉得我不敢这么做?我会把你脑袋打个窟窿
Nathan.
雷森?
Nathan, what are you doing?
雷森 你在干嘛?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表