剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
Well, we've all done stuff.
我们都牵涉到了
They could be talking about anything.
它可能是说任何事
It was in your locker.
是在你柜子里
This was meant for all of us.
这对我们来说都很重要
They're talking about the probation worker.
他们在说监督官的事
OK. Let's say you're right.
好吧 就算你说的是对的
If they actually knew anything,
如果他们知道点什么
they wouldn't be dicking around
是不会到处疑神疑鬼
sticking notes on lockers.
贴纸条在你柜子里的
They would've gone to the police.
他们会去找警♥察♥
And we'd all be banged up in prison,
我们就会去监狱
getting gang-raped in the showers.
然后在浴室里每天被轮♥奸♥
But this, this means that they have no evidence.
而现在 说明他们没证据
No proof. Nothing.
不能证明 什么都没
And anyway, I'm guessing
不过 我倒是觉得
it's about some other totally unrelated shit
这是在说别的什么烂事
that you've done.
你自己的
So if we're all done freaking out here, over nothing,
所以 与其在这儿 被根本没有的事吓死
there's somewhere I need to be.
我还有其它地方要去
Please tell me you don't actually believe that prick?
别告诉我你们相信这傻♥逼♥吧?
Well, whoever did it is just trying to freak us out, right?
好吧 无论他是谁 都是想吓我们
So we just act normal.
所以还是和平常一样就好了
Did you get my messages? I need to talk.
收到我信息了吗? 我得和你谈谈
You're not moving back in.
别想搬回来
It's not about that. It's about Jeremy.
不是谈这个 是杰瑞米
No. Just listen.
别这样 你听着
This morning, I was doing my Community Service.
今天早上 我在做社区服务的时候
We found Jeremy in the car-park. He was bollock naked.
我们在停车场看到了杰瑞米 全身赤条条
Nathan!
雷森
I swear.On my mother's life.
我发誓 以我妈的命保证
On my life.
不 是我的命
You're doing it again. You're lying.
又来了 你在撒谎
Right. How come I know he's got a massive cock?
好吧 我怎么知道他有巨根?
How would I know that if I hadn't seen him naked?
如果没看到裸体 我怎么知道这个?
I don't know! Maybe you watched him taking a shower?
不知道 也许你偷看他洗澡
Oh! Cos that sounds like the sort of thing I'm doing now -
噢 听起来我现在无聊到
watching men showering?
偷看男人洗澡?
Look, I'm telling you mum
告诉你 妈妈
he was out there, running around, naked, like a wolf boy.
他就在那儿 裸奔 像个狼孩似得
What's a wolf boy?
什么是狼孩?
It's a boy, raised by wolves.
就是一个男孩 被狼养大
You know, the little hairy kid in Siberia.
像是撒比利亚小毛孩
We watched it on Discovery channel.
我们在探索频道上看过的
Why can't you just be happy for me?
你为什么就不能为我祝福一下呢?
Because your boyfriend is some kind of psycho,
因为你的男朋友 是一个 疯子
rough trade, gay, rapist werewolf!
性变♥态♥ 同性恋 狼人强♥奸♥犯!
Every man I meet.
每次我遇到一个男人
There's always a reason you take against them.
你都有无数的理由去诋毁
It's like when you said Richard was sexually abusing you.
比如上次你说理查德性骚扰你
It's nothing like that. This is true.
这次不一样了 这次是真的
There is something weird going on with Jeremy.
杰瑞米变的很奇怪
Nathan!This conversation is over!
雷森 我们的谈话到此为止
shygirl18 has added you as a friend
(害羞妹18加你为好友)
cool videos,want to chat?
视频很酷 想聊聊吗?
hi
你好
hi yourself
你也好
What're you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
I left my bag.
我把包忘这儿了
Oh, left your bag, did you?
噢 包忘了 是吗?
Of course you did. You sure you didn't come back to see me?
当然了 你确定不是回来看看我?
I didn't know you'd be here.
我不知道你会在这里
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里?
I'm volunteering.
我是志愿的
I'm just giving and giving and then I give some more.
不断的付出付出 继续付出更多
Is this a burglary?
你在入室偷窃?
No. I could say the same to you.
不是 我还想问你呢
Except I've got keys to the building
可惜我有钥匙
and permission to be here.
而且得到允许的
D'you want a drink?
你想喝点什么吗?
OK.So now it's a burglary.
好吧 现在算是入室偷窃了
You all right?
你还好吧?
I want to get a photo.
我想拍张照片
A naked man with a huge cock just ran past.
一个巨根裸男刚刚跑过
It's him!
是他
Who?
是谁?
It's the guy who lives with my mum.
是我妈的... 和我妈同居那人
Quick, give me your phone.
快点 把你手♥机♥给我
Did you really think
你真以为
I was going to let you get away with this?
我会放过你吗?
That's my mum, you sick bastard!
她是我妈 你这恶心的混♥蛋♥
We can do this, the hard way or the...
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒…
there is no easy way.
根本就没有敬酒
Game over.
结束了
You're screwed.
你玩完了
Jezza?
杰瑞?
Maybe we should talk about this? Over a coffee?
要不我们谈谈 喝个咖啡什么的?
All right!
好吧
You look like you had a good night.
看来昨晚过的很愉快吧
It was all right.
还好吧
Don't that tag mean you've got a curfew?
你那个牌子写的是宵禁吧?
I'm not going to let a thing like that
别以为这就能
stop me from enjoying myself.
让我停止享受人生
You should come out with us sometime.
什么时候我们出去吧?
I would you know, but
我想 但是
my mum told me to stay away from girls like you.
我妈妈告诉我离你这样的女孩远一点
Your mum has never met a girl like me.
你妈从来没见过我这样的女孩
It's him.
是他
It's the guy who lives with my mum.
和我妈住一起那男人
he was out there last night. This is evidence.
他昨晚出来了 这是证据
What am I looking at?
怎么看?
Cock, anus, bit of ball-sack.
鸡鸡 肛♥门♥ 一点点的蛋蛋
what's that?
那是什么?
That's ball-sack. It's from a low angle. Jesus!
那是蛋蛋 从低角度拍的 老天
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪儿?
'Oh, shit. She knows I'm a homeless.'
噢 操 她知道我无家可归
Here, look.
嘿 过来看
Cock, anus, ball-sack...yeah?
鸡鸡 肛♥门♥ 蛋蛋 看到没?
What's that?
那是什么?
That's cock.
那是鸡鸡
Look, this guy is living with my mum.
瞧 他和我妈住一起
We've got to do something.
我们得做点什么
Like what?
做什么?
Can you get me a gun?
你能帮我弄把枪吗?
I ain't getting you a gun.
不能
C'mon. Just a little one. Nothing too lairy.
得了 一个小的 不需要很大的
There's no way I'm getting a dickhead like you a gun.
我为什么要给你这样的傻♥逼♥枪啊?
You can get a gun off the internet.
你可以去网上找找
What if we go round there tonight - talk to him?
我们晚上去 找他谈谈
We'll be mature and polite, yeah?
成熟又礼貌的? 如何?
And then we'll just tell him to fuck off.
让他滚开
What if he says no?
如果他不呢?
I don't know. We'll improvise.
不知道 到时候再说
So, who's with me?
所以 谁和我一起?
It's like that, is it?
就是这样 是吗?
So much for being united by a horrific, life changing,
恐怖的人生大逆转 共同的体验
shared experience.
都白经历了
Hmm? Last week?
对吧 上周的时候?
You know? The situation...
对吧 那个状况...
We killed our probation worker!
我们一起杀了我们的监督员
That counts for nothing?
这都不算数了?
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表