剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表
You were all there.
你们全在那
I think we might have noticed you vanishing into thin air.
我想我们也许注意到你变成了空气
You didn't.
你们没有
I was standing right there. You couldn't see me.
我就站在那 你根本看不到我
All right.
好吧
Go on, then. Do it.
来吧 开始吧
Turn invisible.
隐身
Oh, my God, he's disappeared!
我的天 他消失了
Can't you see me?
你看不到我了?
No.
是啊
You're invisible!? You two are hilarious.
你隐身了! 你俩太搞笑了
Really, keep taking that medication.
真的 吃点药吧
Don't go out there, he will kill you.
别出去 他会杀了你的
Of course he will because he's such a bad ass.
他当然会 因为他是个傻♥逼♥
Don't!
别!
'I would. I would definitely shag her.'
我会的 我一定要上了她
Come on, this is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard.
好了 这是我听过的最扯淡的了
No!
不要!
Ah!
啊!
Can't you see me? >
你看不到我了?
No. >
是
You're invisible?!
你隐身了!
You two are hilarious. Really, keep taking that medication.
你俩太搞笑了 真的 吃点药吧
Don't! Don't go out there, he will kill you.
别出去 他会杀了你的
Of course he will because he's such a bad ass.
他当然会 因为他是个傻♥逼♥
And you know this how? I suppose you're a psychic now too.
你怎么知道的? 我猜你也成神经了
All this. It's already happened once.
这些 发生过一次了
I open the door, the probation worker, he killed you.
我打开了门 那监督官 他杀了你
You were right there.
你就在那
You were dead. Everything froze.
你死了 一切停住了
You were all just standing there. Time went backwards.
你们全停住了 时间开始倒转
What are you saying? What, you turned back time?
你意思是 你可以倒转时间?
It just gets better by the second.
越来越好玩了
Everything happened again. Exactly the same.
一切又发生了 一模一样的
I'm telling you, don't open that door.
我告诉你 别开那门
No!
不!
He's right.
他是对的
The probation worker's gone mental.
监督官疯了
Maybe he's on crystal meth. That stuff makes you crazy.
没准他吸了冰♥毒♥ 那玩意让人疯
My friend Chloe did it, she nearly shagged her brother.
我朋友克洛伊吸过 差点跟她弟弟乱♥伦♥
And he's really ugly.
她弟弟丑死了
The graffiti. I'm going to kill you. He wrote it.
那涂鸦 '我要杀了你们' 是他写的
What did I say - I said there was a hidden meaning.
我说什么了 肯定有涵义的
Or not.
或者没有
Did anything happen to you?
你有什么变化吗
No. We should call the police.
没有 我们应该报♥警♥
He took our phones, he's got all our phones.
他拿走了我们的手♥机♥ 拿走了全部的手♥机♥
He's stopped.
他停下了
You dickhead, why did you come back here? You should have gone for help!
你个傻子 怎么回来了? 应该去求救的!
What do you know, bitch!
你懂什么 婊♥子♥!
Shut up, you chav.
闭嘴 傻♥逼♥
If you call me a chav one more time,
你再叫我一次傻♥逼♥
I'll kick you so hard in the cunt your mum will feel it.
我让你的逼疼到你妈能感觉出来
Her mum will feel it - how does that work?
她妈能感觉出来 什么原理?
He tried to kill me!
他差点杀了我!
I came back here towards you lot and I could have left ya.
我回来救你们 我本可以跑掉的
I'm sick of every single one of you judging me. You can all fuck off!
我受够了你们了 全都滚蛋!
Whatever. I'm getting out of here.
随便吧 我要出去了
Fuck's sake!
我就操了
Is that blood?
这是血吗
Fuck! Jesus Christ!
操! 我的天!
Get it off me.
快下去
Jesus!
天
I did wonder what had happened to him.
我还纳闷他怎么了呢
He's going to kill us.
他要杀了我们
Turn back time, stop this happening.
控制时间 让这些不发生
I don't know how it works.
我不知道怎么控制
That's great, that's really useful!
太棒了 太有用了!
Come on.
好了
Don't look at him.
别看了
I've got to have sex with you right now.
我要现在就上了你
You're so beautiful.
你太漂亮了
What's up with him?
他怎么了
Let's go, let's do it now.
来吧 我们现在就做♥爱♥
Get off me, you freak!
放开我 你个疯子!
What?
什么?
You're so hot! I'm gonna bone you, I'm gonna shag you senseless!
你太辣了 我要干♥你♥ 我要操♥死♥你!
What did I do?
我♥干♥什么了?
You said you were going to shag her.
你说你要操了她
You were getting your chap out.
你差点把鸡鸡掏出来
Shut up!
闭嘴!
It's when you were touching her.
你碰到她的时候
I'm so hard for you.
我太喜欢你了
I want to rip your clothes off and piss on your tits.
我要脱♥光♥你的衣服在你乳♥房♥♥上撒尿
What is happening to me?
我怎么了?
You sick bastard!
你个变♥态♥!
What did you do?
你干了什么?
Is he dead?
他死了吗
I'm no doctor but...
我不是医生但
you see the way the back of his head's caved in like that...
你看到他后脑的坑像个...
I'm not a chav!
我不是荡♥妇♥!
That should do it.
应该死了
You killed our operation worker.
你杀了我们的监督官
This is very, very bad.
太 太糟糕了
I feel sick.
真恶心
He would have killed us.
他要杀了我们
We should call the police.
我们得报♥警♥了
It was self-defence.
这是正当防卫
Yeah. He's right. We show him the dead boy in the locker
对 她说的没错 我们让他们看存物柜里的尸体
they'll do some CSI shit and figure it out.
他们一调查就真♥相♥大白了
They won't believe us.
他们不会相信我们
We just tell them the truth. We stick to our story.
我们告诉他们真♥相♥ 我们统一口径
What's our story? They can turn invisible
我们说什么? 他们可以隐身
and that you can turn back time?
你可以控制时间?
It doesn't matter what we tell them, they'll say we're lying.
无论我们说什么 他们都认为我们在撒谎
They'll say we killed them both.
他们会说我们杀了他们俩
No one's gonna believe you, not any more.
没人会相信你 谁都不会
If there's no body, there's no crime.
如果没有尸体 就没人查了
We should bury them under the flyover.
我们把他们埋在桥下
Yeah?
好吗
How do we do that? Someone's gonna see us.
我们怎么埋? 人们会看到我们的
No, we give them a quick little...
不 我们做一点...
Put them in those wheelchairs, wheel them up there,
把他们放到轮椅上 推到那去
and if anyone sees us, we're just a bunch of young offenders
有人看到我们的话 我只是一群少年犯
taking a couple of specials for a walk in the sunshine.
推两个残疾人晒太阳
I'm pretty sure this breaches the terms of my ASBO.
这可必反♥社♥会♥行为严重多了
We don't tell anyone about this, yeah?
天知地知 好吗
About the storm or what it did to us or anything.
风暴的事 我们的变化什么的
We are about to bury our probation worker,
我们要埋了我们的监督官了
we don't need to be drawing any attention to ourselves.
我们不要分散精力了
I don't want anyone to know.
我不能被任何人知道
I cannot be a freak.
我不可能是疯子
What about you?
你呢
There's no going back now, man.
无路可退了
You were just as screwed as the rest of us.
你和我们一样遭
You are black AND famous. You are probably more screwed.
你是黑人 还是名人 你更糟糕
I shouldn't even be here.
我就不应该来这
Just then, when he was touching yer...
刚才 他碰你的时候
How were you doing that?
你怎么做到的
I don't know.
我哪知道
剧集 | 超能少年(2009) | 导航列表