剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表
《奇迹缔造者》前情提要
Previously on "Miracle Workers"...
我决定炸毁地球
I've decided to blow up Earth.
如果我实现了那些"无法实现"的祈祷中的一个
If I answer one of these "Impossible" Prayers,
你就放过地球
you spare Earth.
那就赌了
It's a bet.
我们只需要让这两个人接吻
All we have to do is get these two people to kiss.
-山姆 -劳拉
- Sam? u202d- Laura?
-你能留个号♥码吗 -你想什么时候一起出去吗
Can I maybe get your number? Do you want to hang out sometime?
好啊
Yes.
-太好了 -成功了
- Yes! u202d- Yes!
太抱歉了
So sorry.
这家伙是谁
Who's this guy?
我进来是为了躲雨
I ran in here to get out of the rain.
而我们一开始说话 雨就停了
Once we started talking, the rain stopped.
或许这是个征兆
Maybe it's a sign.
或许是
Maybe.
天堂有限公♥司♥
我有一个人生目标
You know, one of my goals in life
就是找到专属于我的一种浆果
is to find, like, my own type of berry.
一种新的特别的浆果
Like a new special type of berry.
这是什么鬼 我们得阻止这情况
What the hell is happening? We have to stop this.
没事的 没事
Oh, it's fine. It's fine.
这只是跟陌生人的简短谈话
This is a brief conversation with a stranger.
她马上就要去上班了
Any second now, she'll leave for work.
我要去上班了
I guess I should leave for work.
去吧
You know, you could leave.
去上班
For work.
没完没了的重复的工作
The endless routine.
或者
Or...
或者什么
Or what?
我们骑上自行车
We take our bikes.
去兜风
We ride.
今天放纵一回 抓住生命的尾巴
And just for today, we grab life by the tail
就当这真是生命的尽头
and live like this is it.
好
Okay.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
酷
Dope.
我能不能...
Do you mind if I...
这是什么
What is this?
我们之间这种感觉
This feeling between us?
这是真实的吗
I-Is this real?
这是什么
What is this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想继续去发现
I want to keep finding out.
阑尾爆裂
不 他的阑尾肯定已经被切除了
No! He must have had it taken out already.
-阻止不了他 -好吧 我们得毁了这个约会
- He's unstoppable. - u202dOkay, we gotta ruin this date.
-下雨赶走他们 -这就来
- Rain them out! - On it.
下雨事件已启动
Rain sequence initiated.
看来我们该走了
I guess we should leave.
等等
u202dWait.
要命了
Oh, shit.
我们让他更性感了
We made him hotter.
你打开了我的心
You have opened me.
你让我再一次获得新生
You've made me new again.
如果你同意
And, with your permission,
我想让你吻我
I'd like for you to kiss me.
搞什么X
What the...
倒计时12天
0时26分37秒
我再去倒点咖啡
I'll get more coffees.
我湿透了
I'm so wet.
奇迹缔造者
第一季第三集
好吧 来看看我们要对付的是谁
Okay. Let's see what we're up against.
梅森 26岁
Okay. Mason. 26.
他的个人网站介绍他是
His personal website describes him
一位概念艺术家和真理大使
as a conceptual artist and an ambassador for truth.
啥
What?
这是他做的
He makes these.
细绳理论[字面同弦理论]
我们彼此间的联♥系♥比以往任何时候都多...
We're more connected than ever...
但果真如此吗
but are we?
你上一次真正与人沟通是什么时候
When's the last time that you really connected?
不是通过手♥机♥屏幕
And not through your screen.
而是通过你的心灵
But through your soul.
想象一个世界 在那里推特只是形容鸟叫
Imagine a world where tweets were for birds,
而网是给蜘蛛用的
the Web for a spider.
在那里我们不再沉迷于手♥机♥
Where we unplugged from our phones
而是沉迷于彼此的交往
and plugged into each other.
如果那种世界就在这里
What if it's here?
就在当下呢
What if it's now?
细绳理论
The String Theory.
通过以下网址参加革命吧
Join the revolution at
火速赞助网/ 细绳理论革命觉醒
www.flashfundnow.com/ stringtheoryrevolutionwakeup.
这太棒了 劳拉看见这胡扯的玩意
This is great. Laura will lose interest
就会对他失去兴趣了
the moment she sees this bullshit.
是吗 她已经看过了
Right, she's already seen it.
还不止一遍
Several times.
我明白了
I figured it out.
她是静音看的
She's watching it on mute.
她只是被他迷住了
She's just attracted to him.
极度迷恋
那山姆呢 他有什么进展吗
What about Sam? u202dHas he made any progress?
今天早上他16次想给劳拉发信息问好
This morning, he tried to text Laura "Hello" 16 times,
可他就是没有勇气按下"发送"键
but he couldn't work up the nerve to press "Send."
然后呢 他就一直在试着
And since then, he has been attempting
给他的床垫套个床笠
to put a fitted sheet onto his mattress.
公平地说 这确实不容易
I mean, to be fair, those can be tricky.
如果我们不把这家伙干掉 山姆根本没戏
Okay, Sam doesn't have a chance unless we ice this guy.
我可从来没有"干掉"过任何人呢
Okay. I-I have never "Iced" anyone before.
我不太确定 感觉很复杂
I'm not sure. It sounds complicated.
克雷格 你都在这干了一辈子了
Craig, you've been working here forever.
谁都不如你在行啊
No one knows this stuff like you do.
-你绝对能搞定 -你真这么想
- You can totally handle this. - You really think so?
当然 你是最牛的
Yeah, man. You're the best.
他们说我是最牛的
They say I'm the best.
在这个地方工作过的最有天赋的人
The greatest talent u202dto ever work in this department.
而他们说得没错
And they're right.
嗨 克雷格
Oh. Hi, Craig.
桑吉 你来这里做什么
Hey, Sanjay. What are you doing here?
他们要给我拍个人物简介
Oh, they're just doing a little profile on me
上《锐意革新者》的
for "Gamechangers."
《锐意革新者》
"Gamechangers."
全宇宙最佳高管介绍
Profiling the greatest executives in the universe.
锐意革新者
面向5000万亿关注每周播出
Broadcasting weekly to over 500 trillion viewers.
一档 非常重要的 节目
A really important show.
从来没听说过
Never heard of it.
就是想让他们看看我是从哪里开始的
I just, uh, wanted to show them where I got my start.
真不敢相信那家伙在这里工作过
I can't believe u202dthat guy used to work here.
-是啊 -他干得还行吗
- Yeah. - u202dWas he any good?
还行吧
I mean, he was fine.
他弄的那些奇迹挺容易让人遗忘的
All his miracles were pretty forgettable.
锐意革新者
本周的锐意革新者一手制♥造♥了
This week's game changer is the mastermind
桑吉·普林斯
天堂公♥司♥大天使
行星地球上举世闻名的奇迹
behind planet Earth's most popular miracles --
哈德逊河上的奇迹
萨利机长
Captain Sully,
文斯·卡特观众大吃一惊
2000年的NBA灌篮大赛
the 2000 NBA Slam Dunk Contest,
当然 还有 八胞胎母亲
and, of course, the Octomom.
八胞胎母亲
生下八胞胎的产妇
那个产妇当时非常危险
That woman was in danger.
剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表