剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表
本应该更好的
It was supposed to be better.
*拖把先生和水桶夫人*
* Mr. Mop and Mrs. Bucket *
*你们生活在架子上*
* You live on a shelf *
*一个湿一个干*
* One is wet, and one is dry *
*你们都是我的好朋友*
* And you are both my friendsy *
*拖把先生和水桶夫*...
* Mr. Mop and Mrs.y *
那个...
So, um...
抱歉我们把你关到了柜子里
I'm sorry we put you in the cabinet.
不 我 我很抱歉
No, I'm -- I'm sorry.
还有 各位 我一直在思考
And, also, guys, ?I've been thinking about it,
你们完全是对的
and you're absolutely right.
接吻镜头真的是我们最好的机会
The Kiss Cam really is our best shot.
失败了
It failed.
可能也没那么糟糕
I mean, m-maybe it's not all bad.
共同经历创伤性事件会让人们更加亲近
I mean, traumatic events bring people together,
所以 也许山姆和劳拉能因为这事加深关系
so -- so maybe Sam and Laura can bond over this.
对吗 也许呢
Right? Maybe?
那真是太可怕了
That was horrible.
是啊
Yeah.
那 我猜你现在想回家了吧
So, uh, I guess you want to go home now.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不知道
Well, um, I don't know.
因为你刚说你讨厌这段经历
Because you just said that you were having a horrible time,
-所以... -我说的不是这意思
- so... - That's not what I said.
听起来像是这个意思
Well, that's what it sounded like you said.
听着像是你想回家了
Okay, well, sounds like you want to go home.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
是你一直在说回家的事 所以...
Like, you're the one who keeps talking about going home, so...
那是因为我觉得你想回家
Well, that's 'cause I-I was thinking that you wanted to go home.
我现在倒是有点想了
W-Well, I kind of do, now.
好吧 既然这样 那就
Okay, fine. So, um...
我要回家了
I'm going home.
行吧 回家去吧
Okay, fine. Go home.
我回家 我们都回家
I'll go home. We'll both go home.
行啊
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
行啊
Okay.
再见
Bye.
倒计时0天
2小时29分21秒
再见了
Goodbye.
你们猜怎么着
You know what?
不 我不会放弃的
No. I'm not giving up.
孩子 这个餐厅太烂了
Son, it's a bad restaurant.
我不是说懒人旋转餐厅
I'm not talking about Lazy Susan's.
我知道我的星球很奇怪
I know my planet is weird.
毕竟它的南北极都是冰封的
I mean, it's frozen on the top and bottom,
天空还会改变颜色
and the sky changes colors,
还有人类 他们不知道自己在做什么
and people, they don't know what they're doing,
还总是把事情搞砸
and they mess up a lot.
但是我爱地球
But I love it.
而且我为它自豪
And I'm proud of it.
而且 拜托 长颈鹿超酷的
And, come on. Giraffes are cool.
如果你们不理解长颈鹿酷在哪里
I mean, if you don't get giraffes,
如果你们不觉得
if you can't find the joy
多了条腿当脖子的高型狗有意思
in a tall dog with a leg for a neck,
那我替你们感到遗憾
then I feel sorry for you.
你们可以随便挑我毛病
I mean, you guys can pick on me all you want.
但别挑地球的毛病
But don't pick on Earth.
因为它是要存续下去的
'Cause it's here to stay.
我不会把它炸了的
I'm not gonna blow it up.
-你打算把它炸了 -对
- You were gonna blow it up? - Well, yeah.
我弄了个金球那样的东西
I got this whole gold-ball thing
会引爆一颗小行星 朝着...
that is setting off this asteroid that's coming to...
算了 你们不懂
You know what? It's over your head.
我们该怎么弥补这一切
How are we gonna fix this?
有人要来一份奇迹吗
Did someone order a miracle?
不赌了
The bet's off.
我是来拯救世界的
I'm here to save the world.
好吧 好吧
O-Okay. Okay.
-它不会 -好吧
- It's not gonna... - Okay.
-别伤着自己 -住手
- Don't hurt yourself. - Stop it.
-那真是 -好吧
- That's just -- - Okay.
妈的 罗茜
Damn it. Rosie!
它已经永久锁死了
It's sealed -- permanently.
记得吗
Remember?
该死
Shit.
好吧
Okay.
你们这边怎么样了
Oh, how's this thing going?
倒计时0天
1小时21分06秒
今晚的一场篮球赛变成了恐怖直播
A basketball game became a horror show tonight
深受喜爱的吉祥物在数百名球迷面前
when a beloved mascot died in screaming agony
惨叫着痛苦身亡
in front of hundreds of fans.
"MC扣篮王"詹姆斯·莫罗维茨在今晚的比赛中
James "M.C. Dunks" Morowitz collapsed suddenly
突然倒下 医生将其诊断为
during tonight's game due to what doctors diagnosed
"阑尾爆♥炸♥性破裂"
as an "explosive rupture of the appendix."
这位吉祥物已经永久退役
The mascot has already been permanently retired,
心理学家认为 对于不幸目睹了他噩梦般死亡的观众
as psychologists believe even seeing his image
仅仅是再次看到这名吉祥物的形象
may trigger scarring flashbacks for those unlucky enough
都有可能触发给人留下心理创伤的闪回片段
to have witnessed his nightmarish demise.
讽刺的是 接下来是体育消息
Sports, ironically, is next.
剧集 | 奇迹缔造者 | 导航列表